Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,763 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:40 AM

ISIS: Deflowered Slave For Sale, Age 13. Body: Slim, Tall. Price: $9,000 - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ISIS: Deflowered Slave For Sale, Age 13. Body: Slim, Tall. Price: $9,000 (877 Views)

Meet ISIS Leader That Was So Fat, Could Not Enter Police Vehicle / Israel Will Pay Civilians $9,000 To Capture African Migrants / Slave Auctions In Libya Mockery Of Africa – Ghana President, Nana Akufo-addo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ISIS: Deflowered Slave For Sale, Age 13. Body: Slim, Tall. Price: $9,000 by IJOBA2: 7:06am On Jul 13, 2017
[b]The seizure of Infidel girls and their use as sex slaves is sanctioned in the Qur’an. According to Islamic law, Muslim men can take “captives of the right hand” (Qur’an 4:3, 4:24, 33:50).

The Qur’an says: “O Prophet! Lo! We have made lawful unto thee thy wives unto whom thou hast paid their dowries, and those whom thy right hand possesseth of those whom Allah hath given thee as spoils of war” (33:50). 4:3 and 4:24 extend this privilege to Muslim men in general.

The Qur’an says that a man may have sex with his wives and with these slave girls: “The believers must (eventually) win through, those who humble themselves in their prayers; who avoid vain talk; who are active in deeds of charity; who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess, for (in their case) they are free from blame.” (Qur’an 23:1-6).

Abu Sirma said to Abu Sa’id al Khadri (Allah he pleased with him): 0 Abu Sa’id, did you hear Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) mentioning al-’azl?

He said: Yes, and added: We went out with Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) on the expedition to the Bi’l-Mustaliq and took captive some excellent Arab women; and we desired them, for we were suffering from the absence of our wives, (but at the same time) we also desired ransom for them. So we decided to have sexual intercourse with them but by observing ‘azl (Withdrawing the male sexual organ before emission of semen to avoid conception). But we said: We are doing an act whereas Allah’s Messenger is amongst us; why not ask him? So we asked Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him), and he said: It does not matter if you do not do it, for every soul that is to be born up to the Day of Resurrection will be born. (Sahih Muslim 3371)[/b]

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/07/islamic-state-deflowered-slave-for-sale-age-13-body-slim-tall-price-9000
Re: ISIS: Deflowered Slave For Sale, Age 13. Body: Slim, Tall. Price: $9,000 by IJOBA2: 7:07am On Jul 13, 2017
APPLY FOR YOURS NOW MADRIDGUY AND MACLATUNJI

1 Like

Re: ISIS: Deflowered Slave For Sale, Age 13. Body: Slim, Tall. Price: $9,000 by sarrki(m): 7:08am On Jul 13, 2017
shocked
Re: ISIS: Deflowered Slave For Sale, Age 13. Body: Slim, Tall. Price: $9,000 by dlondonbadboy: 7:11am On Jul 13, 2017
What a religion.

1 Like

Re: ISIS: Deflowered Slave For Sale, Age 13. Body: Slim, Tall. Price: $9,000 by StakerLives(m): 7:21am On Jul 13, 2017
cool
Re: ISIS: Deflowered Slave For Sale, Age 13. Body: Slim, Tall. Price: $9,000 by Ever8054: 7:35am On Jul 13, 2017
they will still deny it despite the Qur'an saying so...I beg help me check op if the Quran has also supported liying in Islam...

1 Like

Re: ISIS: Deflowered Slave For Sale, Age 13. Body: Slim, Tall. Price: $9,000 by Ajewealth123(m): 7:40am On Jul 13, 2017
The most messed up set of people with useless religion.
My wife is a Muslim while am a Christian.
So I ran into a long time friend who is amuslim and told him am married to a Muslim.
He said it is very wrong that a Muslim can only marry a Christian woman but it is wrong for for a female Muslim to marry a Christian guy.
Na for there,that place I disfriend am.
I just told him, firstly delete my no from ur phone cos any day you call me, na curse and swear u go collect

I know it was some bastard sets of paedophiles that wrote that useless Quran .
You can imagine what they support

1 Like

Re: ISIS: Deflowered Slave For Sale, Age 13. Body: Slim, Tall. Price: $9,000 by bennybaba(m): 9:58am On Jul 13, 2017
Why is that religion centered on only sex and violence undecided
Re: ISIS: Deflowered Slave For Sale, Age 13. Body: Slim, Tall. Price: $9,000 by Oches4me(m): 9:30am On Jul 16, 2017
bennybaba:
Why is that religion centered on only sex and violence undecided
are u talking about Christianity where nudity, lesbianism, qay and immorality has taken over.
Re: ISIS: Deflowered Slave For Sale, Age 13. Body: Slim, Tall. Price: $9,000 by persius555(m): 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
Any religion that encourages sexual abuse of women deserves to be spit on.
Insecure men find excuses to justify their weakness.

(1) (Reply)

9 Worst African Presidents As At 2015 / - / The Type Of Toy Sold To Children In America That Depicts Their President (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.