Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

- - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / - (838 Views)

Vladimir Putin Sworn In For 4th Term, Rides In New Russian-Made Limo / Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader / Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

- by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 07, 2018
-
Re: - by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 07, 2018
All hail... the Strongman of the Kremlin.

The Nightmare of the West.

Slayer of Terrorists.

Scourge of Tyrants.

Liberator of the Common Man.

Defender of the Innocent.

3 Likes

Re: - by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 07, 2018
-

1 Like

Re: - by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 07, 2018
TheCrazyDon:

So you think it's okay for one man to continue holding power for over 2 decades running a corrupt government ,oppressing and impoverishing his people?

Do you have a better alternative? What of Turkey & China who have recently adopted similar/worse laws vesting unlimited power on the Presidency?

By the way, did Putin do so unconstitutionally? If so, prove it.

Finally, how are Russians "impoverished"? Did you verify that fact or did CNN spoon-feed that to you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: - by BrightNonso2: 4:20pm On May 07, 2018
ShyCypher:
All hail... the Strongman of the Kremlin.

The Nightmare of the West.

Slayer of Terrorists.

Scourge of Tyrants.

Liberator of the Common Man.

Defender of the Innocent.

U KNOW
Re: - by BrightNonso2: 4:21pm On May 07, 2018
TheCrazyDon:

So you think it's okay for one man to continue holding power for over 2 decades running a corrupt government ,oppressing and impoverishing his people?

U HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED BY WESTERN PROPAGANDA

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: - by Lucasbalo(m): 8:05pm On May 07, 2018
TheCrazyDon:

Gbam. Pootin erand boys on Nairaland love that despotic demon who kills his opponents with a dose of cyanide or other chemical agents. Some of our people are so used to despotic leaders who whacked them on their heads hence their idolization of Pootin.

1 Like

Re: - by aiir2303(m): 9:26pm On May 07, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Gbam. Pootin erand boys on Nairaland love that despotic demon who kills his opponents with a dose of cyanide or other chemical agents. Some of our people are so used to despotic leaders who whacked them on their heads hence their idolization of Pootin.

hey brainwashed midget back up your claim with proofs if not shut the bleep up. western propaganda fed f**ls think they really know things except that when they open their mouth one can surely predict the number of hours the id*ota had spent steering into the conditioned programming shown on his screen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: - by Lucasbalo(m): 9:30pm On May 07, 2018
aiir2303:

hey brainwashed midget back up your claim with proofs if not shut the bleep up. western propaganda fed f**ls think they really know things except that when they open their mouth one can surely predict the number of hours the id*ota had spent steering into the conditioned programming shown on his screen.
Third world dummy hyping a despotic leader . Why don't you pack and go live in Russia and see how long you will last. Not surprised because your kind are used to the 3rd world leaders treating you like garbage. World cup is coming in June and I doubt if a cretin like you can get Russia visa .

1 Like

Re: - by aiir2303(m): 11:34pm On May 07, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Third world dummy hyping a despotic leader . Why don't you pack and go live in Russia and see how long you will last. Not surprised because your kind are used to the 3rd world leaders treating you like garbage. World cup is coming in June and I doubt if a cretin like you can get Russia visa .

look at this tu*d. how is he despotic kindly explain. I have peeps who are actually studying and living in there and there's no harassment either by the police or the average citizen there, compare that to the brutality and death experienced by your brothers at the hand of the police in the US and don't forget to include the incarceration rate among your brothers there. I know you've been feeding fat on western propaganda and programming for some time only that i did'nt know that it's this bad.
In this day and age theirs no excuse to be a drone lapping up all forms of propaganda and displaying it's symptoms online. western Anglo Zionist slaves always think their thoughts are their own #pathetic lot though. break away from your programming and stop your consumption of fluoride maybe you'll be able to redeem some little bits and pieces of your old life before you plugged in to the programming

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: - by aiir2303(m): 11:41pm On May 07, 2018
BrightNonso2:

U HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED BY WESTERN PROPAGANDA
The dude is something else. He goes about spewing rubbish with nothing to back it up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: - by aiir2303(m): 11:43pm On May 07, 2018
ShyCypher:

Do you have a better alternative? What of Turkey & China who have recently adopted similar/worse laws vesting unlimited power on the Presidency?

By the way, did Putin do so unconstitutionally? If so, prove it.

Finally, how are Russians "impoverished"? Did you verify that fact or did CNN spoon-feed that to you?
Good response. #Awesome

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: - by Lucasbalo(m): 11:51pm On May 07, 2018
aiir2303:

look at this tu*d. how is he despotic kindly explain. I have peeps who are actually studying and living in there and there's no harassment either by the police or the average citizen there, compare that to the brutality and death experienced by your brothers at the hand of the police in the US and don't forget to include the incarceration rate among your brothers there. I know you've been feeding fat on western propaganda and programming for some time only that i did'nt know that it's this bad.
In this day and age theirs no excuse to be a drone lapping up all forms of propaganda and displaying it's symptoms online. western Anglo Zionist slaves always think their thoughts are their own #pathetic lot though. break away from your programming and stop your consumption of fluoride maybe you'll be able to redeem some little bits and pieces of your old life before you plugged in to the programming
Third world punk spouting garbage about a despotic leader. I can critique Trump all i want and I surely do here in Chitown withoutr any danger to me. Go to Russia and do that to Pootin and you will smell yourself.

1 Like

Re: - by aiir2303(m): 9:06am On May 08, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Third world punk spouting garbage about a despotic leader. I can critique Trump all i want and I surely do here in Chitown withoutr any danger to me. Go to Russia and do that to Pootin and you will smell yourself.

See this TUFI. You think Putin has no critics in Russia and anybody who does has to do it hiding. Jeez your brainwashing is complete the next phase is to chip your brain and control you remotely . Anglo Zionist zombies are just all to complete in their drama. They think Putin is so jobless that he goes about targeting critics and assassinating spies. Just too much of Hollywood movies for this Empire fan boys easily deceived and manipulated. Just tell them anything ( especially if it's coming from their trusted source of CNN, msnbc etc western corporate media propaganda houses) and continue to repeat it and they'll buy it without proofs or evidence and they won't even ask for one either .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: - by Lucasbalo(m): 3:05pm On May 08, 2018
aiir2303:

See this TUFI. You think Putin has no critics in Russia and anybody who does has to do it hiding. Jeez your brainwashing is complete the next phase is to chip your brain and control you remotely . Anglo Zionist zombies are just all to complete in their drama. They think Putin is so jobless that he goes about targeting critics and assassinating spies. Just too much of Hollywood movies for this Empire fan boys easily deceived and manipulated. Just tell them anything ( especially if it's coming from their trusted source of CNN, msnbc etc western corporate media propaganda houses) and continue to repeat it and they'll buy it without proofs or evidence and they won't even ask for one either .
The bottom line is that your noise doesn't go beyond nairaland where you get your 15 minutes of fame. When you know about living in Russia, holla at me. If I am so pro America, you are right because I grew up in America and have seen her goodness . Wish you could say the same about Russia but i doubt it. Your Numero Uno should be Nigeria but I guess Russia comes before Nigeria to you. Unfortunately for you and your other Russian lovers, Pootin doesn't give a fvck about y'all.
Re: - by aiir2303(m): 7:44pm On May 08, 2018
Lucasbalo:
The bottom line is that your noise doesn't go beyond nairaland where you get your 15 minutes of fame. When you know about living in Russia, holla at me. If I am so pro America, you are right because I grew up in America and have seen her goodness . Wish you could say the same about Russia but i doubt it. Your Numero Uno should be Nigeria but I guess Russia comes before Nigeria to you. Unfortunately for you and your other Russian lovers, Pootin doesn't give a fvck about y'all.
Ya tell me more about her goodness where you can only afford cancers causing GMOs foods. What about the metal poisoning and coupled with a Lil bit of fluoride in the water supply system . Ya sure you living the good life (literally feeding fat on government hand outs) and let's talk bout your mortgage hope you know that the bank(s) are at the door. What about your flu shots (big FARMA making so much bucks with your health) what about your homicide rates (black on black violence) coupled with police brutality and trigger happy cops.
Lol! First World fool the US is not a nation its a corporation. Y'all are nothing but slaves heavily dosed with chemicals to subdue your thinking, programmed to feed fat on propaganda and to label your liberators as disinformation agents. How is your testosterone levels #soyBoy wonder why u keep on yapping mindlessly like a bit*h, well now you know. Keep living the good life (fantasy) your death has an assigned date and it wont take long now as those at the top of the pyramid within your system have ensured your miserable demise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: - by Lucasbalo(m): 8:38pm On May 08, 2018
aiir2303:

Ya tell me more about her goodness where you can only afford cancers causing GMOs foods. What about the metal poisoning and coupled with a Lil bit of fluoride in the water supply system . Ya sure you living the good life (literally feeding fat on government hand outs) and let's talk bout your mortgage hope you know that the bank(s) are at the door. What about your flu shots (big FARMA making so much bucks with your health) what about your homicide rates (black on black violence) coupled with police brutality and trigger happy cops.
Lol! First World fool the US is not a nation its a corporation. Y'all are nothing but slaves heavily dosed with chemicals to subdue your thinking, programmed to feed fat on propaganda and to label your liberators as disinformation agents. How is your testosterone levels #soyBoy wonder why u keep on yapping mindlessly like a bit*h, well now you know. Keep living the good life (fantasy) your death has an assigned date and it wont take long now as those at the top of the pyramid within your system have ensured your miserable demise.
A kwashiokor looking making less than $2 a day foaming in the mouth. Keep yapping your mouth off over a country ( Russia) that you couldn't afford to travel to. Like I said, your relevance in life doesn't go beyond your 15 minutes of fame on Nairaland.
Re: - by aiir2303(m): 9:35pm On May 08, 2018
Lucasbalo:
A kwashiokor looking making less than $2 a day foaming in the mouth. Keep yapping your mouth off over a country ( Russia) that you couldn't afford to travel to. Like I said, your relevance in life doesn't go beyond your 15 minutes of fame on Nairaland.
Ode on the net. I know you can't think always spewing our rubbish as a result of ingested propaganda deposited by your preferred choice of brainwashing medium CNN. Look at how the he puts it "less than $2 dollars a day " like he knows any better (ignorant buffoon) . You re a complete slowpoke living (probably homeless) in the murder capital of the US for years, trying to pass of like a well to do fellow. #fixYourBrain if at all there's any thing left in that cavity you call a skull.
Re: - by Lucasbalo(m): 10:37pm On May 08, 2018
aiir2303:

Ode on the net. I know you can't think always spewing our rubbish as a result of ingested propaganda deposited by your preferred choice of brainwashing medium CNN. Look at how the he puts it "less than $2 dollars a day " like he knows any better (ignorant buffoon) . You re a complete slowpoke living (probably homeless) in the murder capital of the US for years, trying to pass of like a well to do fellow. #fixYourBrain if at all there's any thing left in that cavity you call a skull.
Brainstem, there are homeless people here that lives better than you who don't know what a balanced diet is. Poverty ridden , kwashiokor and yellow eyed bum. Go and deal with the mosquitoes and
rats in your sewage filled one room mansion. There is a good possibility you will sleep without electricity in that shack you called apartment.
Re: - by aiir2303(m): 10:19am On May 09, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Brainstem, there are homeless people here that lives better than you who don't know what a balanced diet is. Poverty ridden , kwashiokor and yellow eyed bum. Go and deal with the mosquitoes and
rats in your sewage filled one room mansion. There is a good possibility you will sleep without electricity in that shack you called apartment.
You're a dummy..im aware that you know the life style of homeless people living inside camp shelter cause you're probably the # 1 homeless person in chit (shit town) who deludes himself thinking he's better than a entrepreneur,home owner or an average person in a second or Third World country. Hey retard you belong to the lowest strata of the economic pyramid within that system, you're just as insignificant as Indian caste reject.
I'm sure you've heard about this sayings 'a dog is better than a dead lion".you re an embodiment of worthlessness.
Re: - by Lucasbalo(m): 12:25pm On May 09, 2018
aiir2303:

You're a dummy..im aware that you know the life style of homeless people living inside camp shelter cause you're probably the # 1 homeless person in chit (shit town) who deludes himself thinking he's better than a entrepreneur,home owner or an average person in a second or Third World country. Hey retard you belong to the lowest strata of the economic pyramid within that system, you're just as insignificant as Indian caste reject.
I'm sure you've heard about this sayings 'a dog is better than a dead lion".you re an embodiment of worthlessness.
Kwashiokor looking 3rd world scum. You will die of heart attack because you can't even afford to travel like your president to London for medical care. Why do u get you bp up for nothing. Just looking at your DP shows that you are not even worth my time. Go eat your Eba for Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Once more, remember when you call sick, no good hospital to treat you and the few that can treat You, I am absolutely sure your minimum wage can't pay for it. I guess you are entitled to your fame with your N200 data.
Re: - by aiir2303(m): 3:10pm On May 09, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Kwashiokor looking 3rd world scum. You will die of heart attack because you can't even afford to travel like your president to London for medical care. Why do u get you bp up for nothing. Just looking at your DP shows that you are not even worth my time. Go eat your Eba for Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Once more, remember when you call sick, no good hospital to treat you and the few that can treat You, I am absolutely sure your minimum wage can't pay for it. I guess you are entitled to your fame with your N200 data.

I hit a cord!... Pele Now, you're foaming in the mouth #soyBoy. I've told you already your so insignificant that you pale in comparison to an Indian caste out cast.
Go soak in your mediocrity, you've manifested enough of its symptoms online.

(1) (Reply)

- / Pentagon Releases UFO Videos For The Record / US Foreign Policy: Why I Want Trump To Win.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.