Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,830 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Femi Fani Kayode Message To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani Kayode Message To Nigerians (733 Views)

"Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours / Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra / Femi Fani-kayode's Sons Rock Mohawk Hairstyle (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani Kayode Message To Nigerians by misteryman: 7:09am On Jul 13, 2017
What's your take on this?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Message To Nigerians by misteryman: 7:09am On Jul 13, 2017
See replies

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Message To Nigerians by misteryman: 7:10am On Jul 13, 2017
More

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Message To Nigerians by NothingDoMe: 7:10am On Jul 13, 2017
The more we ask. The less they respond. Even lai is tired of laing.

And here they come

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Message To Nigerians by Igboesika: 7:11am On Jul 13, 2017
Only iddiotss will leave the message and attack the messenger.
Let me sit here and watch how they will do what they are known for.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Message To Nigerians by Luciferdevil(m): 7:12am On Jul 13, 2017
The vegetable is dead, cant you guys get it? Im sure the souls he murdered in cold blood are crying out for vengance.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Message To Nigerians by StakerLives(m): 7:18am On Jul 13, 2017

When failures speak i tend to give less attention to their words

Buhari is hale and hearty, those who wish him dead will be shamed at the end
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Message To Nigerians by Khd95(m): 7:20am On Jul 13, 2017
na comment I come read here ooo
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Message To Nigerians by Ever8054: 7:25am On Jul 13, 2017
femi..femi..femi..we also had the right to know how our treasure was empty during your Oga administration. so why dont you start with that?...you politicians are the same so I don't take you guys serious....if you are a member of this administration you would have defended there action too...

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Message To Nigerians by greatgod2012(f): 7:29am On Jul 13, 2017
This is nothing but the truth but I know some miscreants will start attacking the messenger now and ignoring the message!

Smh......

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Message To Nigerians by SEHHYTEX(m): 7:34am On Jul 13, 2017
its the truth. let the government do the needful
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Message To Nigerians by kocvalour(m): 7:43am On Jul 13, 2017
Ffk on point
buhari the vegetable
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Message To Nigerians by ORACLE1975(m): 7:45am On Jul 13, 2017
very soon another story will land and Nigerians will forget baba for some time.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Message To Nigerians by ddippset(m): 7:53am On Jul 13, 2017
They will not show you the president. Oya FFK and others do your worst.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Message To Nigerians by SweetJoystick(m): 8:28am On Jul 13, 2017
Honestly that will have doused tension and will say a whole lot
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Message To Nigerians by WebSurfer(m): 8:40am On Jul 13, 2017
Buharii s gone we know.. But what did you dol

(1) (Reply)

IPOB: See How Biafra Will Get Referendum [pics] / Naija Newspapers: Today's The Guardian Newspaper Headlines [6th September, 2017] / Nigerian Soldiers Feed Arrested IPOB “security Operatives” With Jollof And Fried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.