Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Buhari And Osinbajo Picture In London - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Osinbajo Picture In London (2762 Views)

Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo / Osinbajo's Picture Omitted From Buhari's Campaign Buses / Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Buhari And Osinbajo Picture In London by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 13, 2017
Buhari and osinbajo latest picture during the Acting president's visit to Abuja House, London
As shared on Facebook[b]Buhari and osinbajo latest picture during the Acting president's visit to Abuja House, London
As shared on Facebook[/b]Buhari and osinbajo latest picture during the Acting president's visit to Abuja House, London
As shared on Facebook

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Picture In London by Clakyvip: 7:32am On Jul 13, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Picture In London by StakerLives(m): 7:33am On Jul 13, 2017
Apart From Ipob Who I Am Sure Wont Like This Development, There Are Two Other Miscreants Who Would Cry Over This..
Their Names Are:

- Ayo Fayose

- FFK

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Picture In London by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 13, 2017
Just here to read comments
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Picture In London by LionDeLeo: 7:35am On Jul 13, 2017
Ugandan Jewish reprobates on their ways with sub-human explanation of the picture.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Picture In London by jfking2005(m): 7:35am On Jul 13, 2017
ARE yOU SURE!!
If SO then we should be hopeful then
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Picture In London by columbus007(m): 7:36am On Jul 13, 2017
Here comes the cat with 9 lives,the return of the master of all zombies part2 shocked

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Picture In London by kitaatita: 7:37am On Jul 13, 2017
Why are they reading in the dark? Who shared the picture on Facebook determines the authenticity of the photograph.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Picture In London by sarrki(m): 7:38am On Jul 13, 2017
Nightmare of wailers and ipob miscreants

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Picture In London by sarrki(m): 7:38am On Jul 13, 2017
jfking2005:
ARE yOU SURE!!
If SO then we should be hopeful then

Double sure

Enemies are trembling right niw

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Picture In London by sarrki(m): 7:39am On Jul 13, 2017
kitaatita:
Why are they reading in the dark? Who shared the picture on Facebook determines the authenticity of the photograph.

Confusion don start for enemy camp
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Picture In London by sarrki(m): 7:40am On Jul 13, 2017
Its going to be a sad day for the enemies of state

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Picture In London by ddippset(m): 7:40am On Jul 13, 2017
Mtcheeeeeew. That is not Buhari. That is Buhari's 2nd cousin from his mother's side. He is the son of Buhari's uncle's cousin's nephew's sister's niece. Growing up in daura that was the guy that was said to have a striking resemblance to Buhari. His name is Hassan Yauri. Yes that is Hassan Yauri. He has been based on Kuwait for some time now. They got Osinbajo to snap pishure with him in other to confuse us. That's why they snap pishure in the dark. I am disappointed in Osinbajo. He is supposed to be a pastor. Another apc lie busted! tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Picture In London by castrokins(m): 7:40am On Jul 13, 2017
I'd Rather Wait For Fayose.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Picture In London by Lighthouseman: 7:42am On Jul 13, 2017
this isn't the sitting arrangements when Aisha and tinubu visited.
another lie busted
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Picture In London by sarrki(m): 7:42am On Jul 13, 2017
castrokins:
I'd Rather Wait For Fayose.

I pray my enemies will always be unstable
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Picture In London by YourImaginaryBF: 7:45am On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:
Its going to be a sad day for the enemies of state
you dey mind them? They will always have something to say.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Picture In London by TippyTop(m): 7:45am On Jul 13, 2017
So Osinbanjo traveled 6k miles just to read newspapers in darkness with Buhari?

Anyway here's Buhari walking with his doctor and later today I'll be posting pic of Buhari in the gym lifting weights.
This Buhari ehn.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5356804_bubu_jpeg548c6e11ce99a7bdf3febf4edabed9ea

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Picture In London by sarrki(m): 7:46am On Jul 13, 2017
Lighthouseman:
this isn't the sitting arrangements when Aisha and tinubu visited.
another lie busted

Lol

Enemies of the state

Are in a state of confusion right now
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Picture In London by pauljumbo: 7:48am On Jul 13, 2017
Why dem dim the picture

Nice to see this
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Picture In London by CoolFreeday(m): 7:51am On Jul 13, 2017
whether the picture is true or not;
God bless Nigerian
God bless PMB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Picture In London by castrokins(m): 7:51am On Jul 13, 2017
Don't Bother Explaining Yourself. I Have Known You To Be Pathologically Unstable.
On The Previous Thread You Said Osinbajo's Visit Was Private, Hence No Need To Release Pictures And Less Than 24hrs You're Here Showing Us Your Situation Will Never Change.

If You're Not Aware, Which Is Very Likely, I Reserve The Right To Personal Liberty, Freedom Of Choice To Accept Or Not The Stupidity Of Your Paymasters.

Was This Photograph Released From The Preaidency?

You Also Said There Was No Official Statement From The Presidency On The Visit, What's Changed? Why Release A Picture That Was Not Available For "private" Sake??

sarrki:

I pray my enemies will always be unstable

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Picture In London by LionDeLeo: 7:51am On Jul 13, 2017
ddippset:
Mtcheeeeeew. That is not Buhari. That is Buhari's 2nd cousin from his mother's side. He is the son of Buhari's uncle's cousin's nephew's sister's niece. Growing up in daura that was the guy that was said to have a striking resemblance to Buhari. His name is Hassan Yauri. Yes that is Hassan Yauri. He has been based on Kuwait for some time now. They got Osinbajo to snap pishure with him in other to confuse us. I am disappointed in Osinbajo. He is supposed to be a pastor. Another apc lie busted!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Picture In London by Ehiscotch(m): 7:52am On Jul 13, 2017
Nigerians can be real funny. You claimed he was dead on the previous trip, y'all kept mute when he returned.
Now he is out again and the same people are still singing the same song all over.
Fayose, as I have always said is a damn cynic, who has nothing to lose . Believe what he says at your own peril.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Picture In London by LionDeLeo: 7:52am On Jul 13, 2017
CoolFreeday:
whether the picture is true or not;

God bless Nigerian

God bless PMB
Amen
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Picture In London by StakerLives(m): 7:53am On Jul 13, 2017
ddippset:
Mtcheeeeeew. That is not Buhari. That is Buhari's 2nd cousin from his mother's side. He is the son of Buhari's uncle's cousin's nephew's sister's niece. Growing up in daura that was the guy that was said to have a striking resemblance to Buhari. His name is Hassan Yauri. Yes that is Hassan Yauri. He has been based on Kuwait for some time now. They got Osinbajo to snap pishure with him in other to confuse us. That's why they snap pishure in the dark. I am disappointed in Osinbajo. He is supposed to be a pastor. Another apc lie busted! tongue
ipob
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Picture In London by jjjjj2017: 7:54am On Jul 13, 2017
Anybody wey believe that picture to be buhari should be in Asylum
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Picture In London by LionDeLeo: 7:56am On Jul 13, 2017
Have a feeling the nightmare of wailing reprobates will soon be back.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Picture In London by juman(m): 8:00am On Jul 13, 2017
Old picture
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Picture In London by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 13, 2017
Will u guys stop already.
The embarrasment is too much.

In this age of technology the president's face is blurred.
Good phone can give quality picture not to talk of a professional photographer giving us this rubbbish to view.
Even the signature eyeglass can't be seen.
And do buhari have cone head?

Nothing will happen if we are told the truth. He is not the first nor should be the last.
When u guys have d correct picture of buhari,post so we can view.
As per this,pls stop already. It's too pathetic
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Picture In London by googlepikins: 8:04am On Jul 13, 2017
StakerLives:
Apart From Ipob Who I Am Sure Wont Like This Development, There Are Two Other Miscreants Who Would Cry Over This..
Their Names Are:

- Ayo Fayose

- FFK
shut up, it's an old picture. Who APC wan fooll
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Picture In London by SweetJoystick(m): 8:05am On Jul 13, 2017
Fake, he wore grey not black

(1) (2)

CV Of Muhammadu Buhari / APC Will Never Win Imo State ~ Gov. Rochas Okorocha / State Election Results Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.