Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,855 members, 7,844,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Dino Melaye And Senator Remi Tinubu Chatting (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye And Senator Remi Tinubu Chatting (Photos) (40087 Views)

The Melayes: Dino Melaye And His Children In Adorable Family Photo / Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator / Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye And Senator Remi Tinubu Chatting (Photos) by jullary(m): 9:42am On Jul 13, 2017
HIS RECALL! DONT U KNOW WHERE ITS COMING FROM SO HE IS TRYING TO CORRECT HIS MISTAKES grin

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye And Senator Remi Tinubu Chatting (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 9:43am On Jul 13, 2017
Dino melaye sef! How can he say he would OFF the pant and fvck the pvssy of the wife of a whole jagaban!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And Senator Remi Tinubu Chatting (Photos) by blackbeau1(f): 9:43am On Jul 13, 2017
It's not by taking pic together tho. In Nigerian politics, anything can happen @ anytime.
Re: Dino Melaye And Senator Remi Tinubu Chatting (Photos) by StarPlayer: 9:46am On Jul 13, 2017
Dino don de humble o
Re: Dino Melaye And Senator Remi Tinubu Chatting (Photos) by yomz1e(m): 9:51am On Jul 13, 2017
All i see is thieves having a discussion in a den for thieves
Re: Dino Melaye And Senator Remi Tinubu Chatting (Photos) by belindar: 9:51am On Jul 13, 2017
If it's a civilized society, this man will be cooling off in jail for threatening to rape a woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye And Senator Remi Tinubu Chatting (Photos) by mikolo80: 9:54am On Jul 13, 2017
deepwater:
People don't fight for value in politics, they fight for their pockets and when your pocket is swollen all you do is smile all day every day.

Once it gets flat again, u fight harder again this time and smile later.

yet Nigerians fight for rice and crumbs
Re: Dino Melaye And Senator Remi Tinubu Chatting (Photos) by mikolo80: 9:55am On Jul 13, 2017
lonecatt:
when will we start seeing the things that will give Nigeria the hope of a brighter future
all these are petty
when you start putting the work in
Re: Dino Melaye And Senator Remi Tinubu Chatting (Photos) by Mouthgag: 9:59am On Jul 13, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Dino is greater than Tinubu,Osinbajo and Awolowo.
Yes
He's also greater than Nnamdi COWnu and ojucrook
Re: Dino Melaye And Senator Remi Tinubu Chatting (Photos) by tosinford(m): 10:00am On Jul 13, 2017
xxxx
Re: Dino Melaye And Senator Remi Tinubu Chatting (Photos) by Kdon2: 10:10am On Jul 13, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Dino is greater than Tinubu,Osinbajo and Awolowo.

poo that doesnt have anyone to be regarded as their leader is talking here o. Bunch of confuse race.
Re: Dino Melaye And Senator Remi Tinubu Chatting (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 10:19am On Jul 13, 2017
First pic:
Remi: Dino you see your life? Shebi na u sabi impregnate now your yeye mouth don koba u
Dino: Yes ma, i know say i mess up with that dance video

Second pic
Remi: Oya Dino that is the way back to kogi

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye And Senator Remi Tinubu Chatting (Photos) by joyAA(f): 10:52am On Jul 13, 2017
Dino...OYO is your case if that hand wey she raise land for that your cheek, e be like say that na d robust reply we been dey find grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And Senator Remi Tinubu Chatting (Photos) by Caseless: 11:03am On Jul 13, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
The man who challenged the so-called tinubu and still alive to tell the tales cheesy
can't you see he's using this picture to get a softspot? Wetin dey ur head sef?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And Senator Remi Tinubu Chatting (Photos) by dechar(m): 11:18am On Jul 13, 2017
me just caption the picture!remis voice:dino i no blame you,no be there you Sidon say you go beat rape me
Re: Dino Melaye And Senator Remi Tinubu Chatting (Photos) by odaniel1(m): 11:47am On Jul 13, 2017
The FAMZING Senator!
Re: Dino Melaye And Senator Remi Tinubu Chatting (Photos) by odaniel1(m): 11:48am On Jul 13, 2017
The FAMZING Senator! cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye And Senator Remi Tinubu Chatting (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 11:50am On Jul 13, 2017
Apparently Dino is feeling the heat and trying hard to form loyal and faithful servant. I can't laugh enough seeing how humble this man has suddenly become. everyone has got a weak point.
Re: Dino Melaye And Senator Remi Tinubu Chatting (Photos) by galadima77(m): 12:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
She's just showing him (in d second pix) who gave a f....k
Re: Dino Melaye And Senator Remi Tinubu Chatting (Photos) by misspineapple(f): 12:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
Dino Dino
Re: Dino Melaye And Senator Remi Tinubu Chatting (Photos) by marv1: 1:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
Dino and Fayose are just same of same. What is Dino pulling at now?
Re: Dino Melaye And Senator Remi Tinubu Chatting (Photos) by Mactop01: 3:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
Dino how the recall process dey be, so na now you need the Tinubu abi smh just dey pack your bag for senate your worst nightmare Mr senseless Yahaya don fall on you

(1) (2) (Reply)

DSS Charges Godwin Emefiele To Court / 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum / Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.