Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Dell Launches World's First Wireless Charging Laptop |trendsgadget.com - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Dell Launches World's First Wireless Charging Laptop |trendsgadget.com (916 Views)

Dell Launches New XPS 17 And A Rebuild XPS 15 With Powerful Internals, Taller Di / Samsung Launches World’s Largest SSD With 30TB Of Storage / Meet The World’s First Wireless Charging Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dell Launches World's First Wireless Charging Laptop |trendsgadget.com by Frankicent(m): 12:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
First announced back at CES in January, the Dell Latitude 7285 2-in-1 is the world’s first wireless charging laptop. This wireless charging laptop has incredible features. It's runs on Windows 10 Pro variant with an Intel Core i5-7Y54 processor, 128GB of storage (SSD) and 8GB of RAM.
Dell added something cool The 2 in 1 Latitude 7285 comes with an Intel vPro that manages and protects your device from software attacks.

A light weight laptop weighing 1.5 pounds with an outstanding detachable Sharp IGZO 3K display screen.
Its also packed with a Dell Hybrid Adapter + Power Bank | USB-C making it the world’s first modular power device that provides uninterrupted power to your laptop and USB mobile device.

The New Latitude 7285 2-in-1 laptop isn't any cheap laptop. Pricing start $1,199.00

Source: http://www.trendsgadget.com/2017/07/dell-computers-launches-world-first.html?m=1

lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun,

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy A Laptop For School. Recommend A Good Affordable Laptop / Manjaro Spitfire Is The New Hardware From The Manjaro Development Team / Please, I Need Your Enlightenment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.