Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,191 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

MTN Increases Its Data Plan Bundle Called MTN Revamp Data Plan - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Increases Its Data Plan Bundle Called MTN Revamp Data Plan (8356 Views)

MTN Increases Night Plan Bundle Limit From 500MB To 2GB And Time From 11pm - 6am / GLO Reviews Its Data Plans / MTN Increases Price Of Whatsapp, Facebook, 2go Goodybag Bundles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Increases Its Data Plan Bundle Called MTN Revamp Data Plan by temitofa(m): 2:15pm On Jul 13, 2017
MTN has updated its data bundle plans. MTN Nigeria has different types of data plans which includes Daily, Weekly, Monthly, 2-Months and 3-Months data bundle plans.

Now going straight to the reason why we are here, MTN only worked on the daily plans and brought back one of their old weekly bundle plan. Recall that MTN subscribers could only get 30MB and 100MB for ₦100 and ₦200 respectively.

ALSO READ: Latest MTN Data Bundle

Now, subscribers will now be getting 50MB for ₦100 and 150MB for ₦200 upon successfully subscription. You can also read FAQS on MTN Data bundle – REVAMP to understand the service better.

See table below for the Revamped MTN data bundles:

http://www.tellforceblog.com/2017/07/mtn-increases-its-data-plan-bundle.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Increases Its Data Plan Bundle Called MTN Revamp Data Plan by Kingjay5(m): 2:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
na wa. o
Re: MTN Increases Its Data Plan Bundle Called MTN Revamp Data Plan by def111(m): 2:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
Business go soon close for MTN. Na matter of time...

6 Likes

Re: MTN Increases Its Data Plan Bundle Called MTN Revamp Data Plan by ayourbamie: 2:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
Watabout 1K own

1 Like

Re: MTN Increases Its Data Plan Bundle Called MTN Revamp Data Plan by EvilMetahuman: 3:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
def111:
you still don't get it.

This has ncc and apc government written all over.
They are implementing the data increament through the backdoor to avoid the backlash they received the last time they tried it.

Once mtn starts something, other networks follow suit.

They will soon reduce the 1k own and trust copy copy airtel to follow suit the following week.

Etisalat has always been expensive, that's why people avoid them and glo network is shiit.

3 Likes

Re: MTN Increases Its Data Plan Bundle Called MTN Revamp Data Plan by YorubaNigga(m): 3:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
Are peeps still subscribing for MB?
Re: MTN Increases Its Data Plan Bundle Called MTN Revamp Data Plan by def111(m): 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
you still don't get it.

They are implementing the data increament through the backdoor to avoid the backlash they received the last time they tried it.

They will soon reduce the 1k own and trust copy copy airtel to follow suit the following week.

Etisalat has always been expensive, that's why people avoid them and glo network is shiit.

Glo is shiit, so is MTN.

5 Likes

Re: MTN Increases Its Data Plan Bundle Called MTN Revamp Data Plan by mustapha3097(m): 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
gudone grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: MTN Increases Its Data Plan Bundle Called MTN Revamp Data Plan by armadeo(m): 5:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
YorubaNigga:
Are peeps still subscribing for MB?

I am shocked. What do you want to do with 100mb.

Just dump the phone and forget the internet.

6 Likes

Re: MTN Increases Its Data Plan Bundle Called MTN Revamp Data Plan by tosyne2much(m): 5:14pm On Jul 13, 2017
armadeo:

I am shocked. What do you want to do with 100mb.

Just dump the phone and forget the internet.
They might be Java phones users cheesy
Re: MTN Increases Its Data Plan Bundle Called MTN Revamp Data Plan by NLTroubleChild: 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
A good heart here should help me with 5k to pay for my faculty and departmental fee which is ending tomorrow please. After tomorrow it's going to be increased to 15k,Please Nairalanders help me
Re: MTN Increases Its Data Plan Bundle Called MTN Revamp Data Plan by Nltaliban(m): 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
Booked
Re: MTN Increases Its Data Plan Bundle Called MTN Revamp Data Plan by Homeboiy: 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
rubbish where I get 1.8gb on airtel for #500 2wks

and #200 for 500 mb for 3days

3 Likes

Re: MTN Increases Its Data Plan Bundle Called MTN Revamp Data Plan by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 13, 2017
temitofa:
MTN has updated its data bundle plans. MTN Nigeria has different types of data plans which includes Daily, Weekly, Monthly, 2-Months and 3-Months data bundle plans.

Now going straight to the reason why we are here, MTN only worked on the daily plans and brought back one of their old weekly bundle plan. Recall that MTN subscribers could only get 30MB and 100MB for ₦100 and ₦200 respectively.

Now, subscribers will now be getting 50MB for ₦100 and 150MB for ₦200 upon successfully subscription. You can also read FAQS on MTN Data bundle – REVAMP to understand the service better.

temitofa:

temitofa:

I was amazed when I saw this, this evening. Am flexing mine now! Thanks to MTN Nigeria.
Re: MTN Increases Its Data Plan Bundle Called MTN Revamp Data Plan by SuperstarSally: 9:59pm On Jul 13, 2017
Re: MTN Increases Its Data Plan Bundle Called MTN Revamp Data Plan by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
def111:

That one no go happen for this Naija.
Re: MTN Increases Its Data Plan Bundle Called MTN Revamp Data Plan by Veehigh(m): 10:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
save the date. 21-07-2017. you will love it.

Re: MTN Increases Its Data Plan Bundle Called MTN Revamp Data Plan by moneychannel: 12:05am On Jul 14, 2017
Where is the revamp?
Re: MTN Increases Its Data Plan Bundle Called MTN Revamp Data Plan by Tomaks: 12:06am On Jul 14, 2017
Don tired of mtn data
Re: MTN Increases Its Data Plan Bundle Called MTN Revamp Data Plan by LOVEGINO(m): 6:37am On Jul 14, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
you still don't get it.

other countries dey upgrade, Nigeria dey downgrade. Our leaders no Jst want anything wey go better for us.

Re: MTN Increases Its Data Plan Bundle Called MTN Revamp Data Plan by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:35am On Jul 14, 2017
MTN na thief I did the daily plan for a friend this morning, despite showing 50mb before subscribing what they gave him was the usual 30mb
Re: MTN Increases Its Data Plan Bundle Called MTN Revamp Data Plan by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:38am On Jul 14, 2017
NLTroubleChild:
A good heart here should help me with 5k to pay for my faculty and departmental fee which is ending tomorrow please. After tomorrow it's going to be increased to 15k,Please Nairalanders help me
bros no vex, you post this same thing yesterday talking about increment tomorrow which is today now today don come you are still talking about tomorrow. that tomorrow no de ever come ?
Re: MTN Increases Its Data Plan Bundle Called MTN Revamp Data Plan by NLTroubleChild: 9:57am On Jul 14, 2017
Ucheosefoh:
bros no vex, you post this same thing yesterday talking about increment tomorrow which is today now today don come you are still talking about tomorrow. that tomorrow no de ever come ?
Its ending today, Deadline is by 4pm that's the time we close for the day
Re: MTN Increases Its Data Plan Bundle Called MTN Revamp Data Plan by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:15am On Jul 14, 2017
NLTroubleChild:

Its ending today, Deadline is by 4pm that's the time we close for the day
then edit your post to look more credible if you are saying the truth.
Re: MTN Increases Its Data Plan Bundle Called MTN Revamp Data Plan by NLTroubleChild: 10:20am On Jul 14, 2017
Ucheosefoh:
I posted that yesterday
Re: MTN Increases Its Data Plan Bundle Called MTN Revamp Data Plan by Philipsdael(m): 2:32pm On Jul 14, 2017
Homeboiy:
Pls is it one of those their 2g subscription package ?
If not then its cool.
Re: MTN Increases Its Data Plan Bundle Called MTN Revamp Data Plan by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
tosyne2much:
They might be Java phones users cheesy
cheesy.
Re: MTN Increases Its Data Plan Bundle Called MTN Revamp Data Plan by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
Homeboiy:

How do you do it? The 2weeks own.
Re: MTN Increases Its Data Plan Bundle Called MTN Revamp Data Plan by tosyne2much(m): 4:05pm On Jul 14, 2017
MissCuppy:
cheesy.
Or are a Java phone user too? cheesy
Re: MTN Increases Its Data Plan Bundle Called MTN Revamp Data Plan by Homeboiy: 4:47pm On Jul 14, 2017
MissCuppy:
How do you do it? The 2weeks own.
Dial *144#
it will show u options. u choose

1 Like

Re: MTN Increases Its Data Plan Bundle Called MTN Revamp Data Plan by Hanabian: 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2017
Homeboiy:

What's the code?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Knows How To Download Paid Apps For Free On Playstore With Playstore Fixer / Get In Here: New MTN Mega Bonus Code Discovered!! / A List Of All Gionee Service Centres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.