Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Can You Identify These Car Keys And Which One Is Your Favourite? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Can You Identify These Car Keys And Which One Is Your Favourite? (1600 Views)

5 Common Places Where Spare Car Keys Are Kept / Why Having Too Many Keys Attached To Your Car Keys Is Bad / Car Logo Game: Tell Us The Names Of These Car Brands Using Their Logos Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Identify These Car Keys And Which One Is Your Favourite? by naijacarlovers: 7:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
Check out this dish of car keys.

Which will be your favourite one?

How many of them can you identify?

Re: Can You Identify These Car Keys And Which One Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
I drive German. I see Mercedes-Benz key. My eyes are closed to others...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Identify These Car Keys And Which One Is Your Favourite? by agohmamuda(m): 7:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
Mercedes Benz
Lamborghni
Rolls Royce
Maceratti
Bently
Ferarri

1 Like

Re: Can You Identify These Car Keys And Which One Is Your Favourite? by kingreign(m): 6:45am On Jul 14, 2017
naijacarlovers:
Check out this dish of car keys.

Which will be your favourite one?

How many of them can you identify?

Rolls Royce, Bentley, Maserati, Ferrari, Range Rover, mercedes benz, Lamborghini.

These keys aint complete. no Toyota, Honda, Lexus and Acura angry
Re: Can You Identify These Car Keys And Which One Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 14, 2017
kingreign:

Rolls Royce, Bentley, Maserati, Ferrari, Range Rover, mercedes benz, Lamborghini.

These keys aint complete. no Toyota, Honda, Lexus and Acura angry
Of more pressing importance no Audi and no BMW!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Identify These Car Keys And Which One Is Your Favourite? by DerrickOfficial(m): 5:56pm On Jul 14, 2017
I can't find any Audi there??

1 Like

Re: Can You Identify These Car Keys And Which One Is Your Favourite? by chiefbuchiV12(m): 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2017
The Mercedes Benz please! cool Egun Mogaji!!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Identify These Car Keys And Which One Is Your Favourite? by king406(m): 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
Pass the benz jare

1 Like

Re: Can You Identify These Car Keys And Which One Is Your Favourite? by eaglechild: 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
I drive German. I see Mercedes-Benz key. My eyes are closed to others...
The Mercedes would be the last key I will pick from that collection cause it could belong to a budget A class.

When I can spot a Rolls Royce, Bentley, Ferrari, Lamborghini,Bugatti and Maserati that do not dabble into budget vehicles.

1 Like

Re: Can You Identify These Car Keys And Which One Is Your Favourite? by naijacarlovers: 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
eaglechild:

The Mercedes would be the last key I will pick from that collection cause it could belong to a budget A class.

When I can spot a Rolls Royce, Bentley, Ferrari, Lamborghini,Bugatti and Maserati that do not dabble into budget vehicles.

Fantastic point. But you get bad mouth shaa.

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!!! Ultra Rare 2016 Khan Defender 110 For Sale / I Would Like To Buy A 32 "TV For The Kitchen. / These Very Cheap Cars In The North Are They Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.