Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,868 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

NO NATION WITH NIGERIA NATION CAN STAND IF NIGERIA IS BALKANIZED...ANARCHY! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NO NATION WITH NIGERIA NATION CAN STAND IF NIGERIA IS BALKANIZED...ANARCHY! (467 Views)

Breaking- Protests Ongoing In Kano Over Balkanized Emirate / Peaceful Agitation Can Never Balkanized Nigeria, Century Of War Can't Divide It! / S’east, S’south Have Been Senselessly Balkanized — Annkio Briggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NO NATION WITH NIGERIA NATION CAN STAND IF NIGERIA IS BALKANIZED...ANARCHY! by moninuola65: 7:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
The causes of agitations in Nigeria today according to the agitators is marginalization, and that's why they were calling for the Balkanization of Nigeria. But it's that the solution?
But what is marginalization?
Can marginalization come to an end in human society?
What had been solution found to the marginalization in the past?
Marginalization is nature or to say is God Almighty that created everything differently, others have what others didn't have and that't what born the society, and there were social insects, Animals and human being living together to have options. That's the solution to marginalization.
I can only accept the marginalization of Nigeria nation, but I can't continue to accept the regional marginalization if Nigeria is balkanized.
Why?
Because if I was marginalized by Nigeria, Nigeria in her constitution provided me with 180 million opportunities and privileges to enjoy in revenge of my marginalization.
I have my freedom of movement through out Nigeria, freedom of exercising my religion, work, stay, and all other freedom of citizenship. etc
if Nigeria is balkanised I will only rest with my regional rights.
how can I lost opportunities of 180 million for 30 million, and that, if am not marginalized in my region!
So if Nigeria is balkanized today No region either inform of country or regional government can control me.
we rather go Anarchy!
Re: NO NATION WITH NIGERIA NATION CAN STAND IF NIGERIA IS BALKANIZED...ANARCHY! by moninuola65: 7:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
OKE OGUN IS BIGGER THAN MANY STATES IN NIGERIA. AND IT'S AMONG THE FIRST ASKING FOR STATE BUT TILL TODAY NOTHING, ALSO IT'S NEVER PRODUCED A GOVERNOR IN OYO STATE, IT HAD BEEN MARGINALIZED BY IBADAN, OGBOMOSO AND IJESA SINCE INDEPENDENT, DO YOU EXPECT OKE OGUN TO CONTINUE SERVING THE REGIONAL ELITES WHEN NIGERIA IS RESTRUCTURED INTO REGIONS? MEANS NO HOPE! AT HOME MARGINALISATION AT ABROAD MARGINALIZATION! WHAT SILLY! COUNT OKE OGUN OUT OF THE STUPID IDEA OF ODUDUWA REPUBLIC.
Re: NO NATION WITH NIGERIA NATION CAN STAND IF NIGERIA IS BALKANIZED...ANARCHY! by moninuola65: 8:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
ELITES PROTECT THEIR INTERESTS
ROYAL FAMILIES PROTECT THEIR INTERESTS
POLITICIANS PROTECT THEIR INTERESTS
SITTING POLITICIANS PROTECT THEIR INTERESTS
OPPOSITION POLITICIANS PROTECT THEIR INTERESTS
CIVIL SERVANTS PROTECT THEIR INTERESTS
STUDENTS UNION PROTECT THEIR INTERESTS
RELIGIOUS PROTECT THEIR INTEREST
ALL OF THEM IN TOTAL WERE MINORITY IN NIGERIA WITH 30% OF THE POPULATION
WHY THE ILLITERATES AND THE POOR WHICH IS THE MAJORITY 70% WON'T PROTECT THEIR INTERESTS
THE INTEREST OF THE ILLITERATES AND POOR IS NIGERIA NATION THAT PROVIDED THEM WITH 180 MILLION OPPORTUNITIES!
Re: NO NATION WITH NIGERIA NATION CAN STAND IF NIGERIA IS BALKANIZED...ANARCHY! by moninuola65: 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
Fani kayode, fayose and wike were calling Yoruba and Igbo to hate Hausa/Fulani but yesterday when supreme court gave victory to Makafi they were on the streets celebrating, is Makafi yoruba or igbo?
who is deceiving who?
They were protecting their interest!

(1) (Reply)

This Seems Not To Be Acting, Yul Edochie Runs For Governor Of Anambra State / Before Secession: Open Letter To My Biafran Woman / Naija Newspapers: Today's The Punch Newspaper Headlines [18 July, 2017].

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.