Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

The Revenge - Short Snake Story - Maychang - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Revenge - Short Snake Story - Maychang (5239 Views)

REVENGE (an Action Thriller) / Whose Fault? (betrayal And Revenge) A Short Story / Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Revenge - Short Snake Story - Maychang by Andylegacy: 9:22am On Jul 15, 2017
nice

1 Like

Re: The Revenge - Short Snake Story - Maychang by shiffynaani(m): 10:36am On Jul 15, 2017
Maychang:

Too short but u loved it
sure
Re: The Revenge - Short Snake Story - Maychang by AlamienDagash(m): 12:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hadampson:
This story is fantastic... very educative... queenitee, kimberlywest, alamiendagash, evajael, stepheegee12, jane1234f and samyfreshsmooth... thank me later
Alright bro
I know say if snake dey involved lalastic I'm go show up

1 Like

Re: The Revenge - Short Snake Story - Maychang by AyarmBoye(m): 2:24pm On Jul 15, 2017
supizino:
ayarmboye cyberrex come c snake story o imagine snake dey date
Oya shift lemme sit with you.... Cyberrex Bro Oya let's drink our zobo
Re: The Revenge - Short Snake Story - Maychang by Hadampson(m): 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
AlamienDagash:
Alright bro I know say if snake dey involved lalastic I'm go show up
Lolgringrin
Re: The Revenge - Short Snake Story - Maychang by Jane1234f(f): 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hadampson:
This story is fantastic... very educative... queenitee, kimberlywest, alamiendagash, evajael, stepheegee12, jane1234f and samyfreshsmooth... thank me later
OK,I will check it out
Re: The Revenge - Short Snake Story - Maychang by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hadampson:

Thanks brother-inlaw.

I been no even know say snake dey date, but now I know.

Thanks for the mention.

1 Like

Re: The Revenge - Short Snake Story - Maychang by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
Lalasticlala made my day wink
Re: The Revenge - Short Snake Story - Maychang by queenitee(f): 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
Booked, thanks Bro Hadampson
Re: The Revenge - Short Snake Story - Maychang by Hadampson(m): 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
queenitee:
Booked, thanks Bro Hadampson
You're welcome 6ta queenitee en droit
Re: The Revenge - Short Snake Story - Maychang by Hadampson(m): 7:44pm On Jul 15, 2017
KimberlyWest:

Thanks brother-inlaw.
I been no even know say snake dey date, but now I know.
Thanks for the mention.
You are always welcome
Them dey date o for JUPITERcheesy
Re: The Revenge - Short Snake Story - Maychang by queenitee(f): 6:09am On Jul 17, 2017
Cool snake story
Re: The Revenge - Short Snake Story - Maychang by ikombe: 8:27am On Jul 30, 2017
Maychang before i invite my goons here to read. Can you tell me why you said 'NO'

And denied people chance to be Asoebi ladies undecided

1 Like

Re: The Revenge - Short Snake Story - Maychang by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
ikombe:
Maychang before i invite my goons here to read. Can you tell me why you said 'NO'

And denied people chance to be Asoebi ladies undecided

You have been noticed..Thank you for your time
Re: The Revenge - Short Snake Story - Maychang by ikombe: 1:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
Maychang:

You have been noticed..Thank you for your time
Lol.. I love the way u replied. You made sure there was no futher discussion on what i wrote up there. Well you are a fruend to a friend of mine on facebook. That was how i knew there was a story u created on nairaland. Try and update often, so people will know this thread is still alive.
Re: The Revenge - Short Snake Story - Maychang by ikombe: 1:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hadampson and queenitee i see the two of you oh.

Wizsolzy, evajael , boffinjay, lleigh, surestg, ajodem, alamiendagash, queenitee, yungeez, kimberlywest, kimkardashian,marianneada,theblessedman, meneski, sleemon, apollux,emperor380, chumzypinky, ironkurtain

Make una come see story oh.
Re: The Revenge - Short Snake Story - Maychang by Hadampson(m): 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
ikombe:
Hadampson and queenitee i see the two of you oh.

Wizsolzy, evajael , boffinjay, lleigh, surestg, ajodem, alamiendagash, queenitee, yungeez, kimberlywest, kimkardashian,marianneada,theblessedman, meneski, sleemon, apollux,emperor380, chumzypinky, ironkurtain

Make una come see story oh.
We don read this story teytey bro buh all d same, thanks
Re: The Revenge - Short Snake Story - Maychang by Hadampson(m): 1:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
Divepen1 please how can i change my username on nairaland?
Re: The Revenge - Short Snake Story - Maychang by Divepen1(m): 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hadampson:
Divepen1 please how can i change my username on nairaland?
Send a message to the supermod
Re: The Revenge - Short Snake Story - Maychang by Hadampson(m): 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
Divepen1:
Send a message to the supermod
Okay. thankssmiley
Re: The Revenge - Short Snake Story - Maychang by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
ikombe:
Lol.. I love the way u replied. You made sure there was no futher discussion on what i wrote up there. Well you are a fruend to a friend of mine on facebook. That was how i knew there was a story u created on nairaland. Try and update often, so people will know this thread is still alive.

Ok thanks. Im grateful for your effort. About that facebook post? Its called "Attention seeking wink
Re: The Revenge - Short Snake Story - Maychang by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
Ive got a New blog...

http://legalgossips.com/.

Support the ministry grin
Re: The Revenge - Short Snake Story - Maychang by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 11, 2017
So I decided to check out this thread today. Read throughly and seen where I need improvements. However, been too lazy to write more stories..

Im optimistic about the coming year
Re: The Revenge - Short Snake Story - Maychang by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 13, 2020
Its been 3 years.... Really need to modify this story.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sidemen: The Book - Ebook [PDF, Kindle, Epub] / I Am Sorry For Criticizing Buhari – Soyinka - / A Road To Nowhere (all episodes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.