Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

If I Were A Girl 18+ - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / If I Were A Girl 18+ (4615 Views)

The Virgin Street Girl 18+ / The Red Girl (18+) / Love Without End (heart Touching Love Story...retold By A Young Girl) 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Were A Girl 18+ by Elvictor: 12:51pm On Jun 27, 2020
have you ever imagined yourself being the opposite sex? so I sat one day and imagined that. this would have been the outcome, join me as I share my wild fantasy with you.

If I were a girl I would have been named Gift and this would have been my life story.

©Ahoada Victor Enuka.

pen name - El Victor
Re: If I Were A Girl 18+ by Elvictor: 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2020
Part one.

Seriously children with one parent really need divine help, am a product of it. This is my life story you are about to read. Gosh! I love handsome boys and big di-cks, I ate di-cks like breakfast, before I even turn eight sef I don sabi bad thing. From mommy and daddy to the real kpakpa. I lost my mom when I was eight, my dad is a police officer and he owns a bread bakery, he is a very busy man. He has little or no time for me at all. Our elders once said a tree who refused to dance the wind will teach it how to dance. My dad refused to marry after so many pressures mounted on him, he complained that he doesn't want his children to be maltreated by step-mother or anybody, all these Nollywood movies wey my papa dey like to watch sha. My aunt who travelled to overseas took my two years old brother and I didn't see him for years, due to my dad's busy schedule. My dad asked one of my aunty that stays in Port-Harcourt to come stay with me, you know all these death sentence wey Naija army dey like give Southerners wey go join army, go and fight Boko Haram. easy way to finish them off, my aunty husband was asked to head to Suicide forest or wetin ona dey call am sef? Sambisa forest. She parked in with her ten years old son Samuel but we usually call him Sammy. We lived in Estate then, my papa no gree make we move to our own house due to the security in the police estate. Our apartment have like three rooms, mama Sammy na leader of amebo in the Estate, immediately she prepared our lunch after we are back from school, she will go about the Estate spreading confusion with one Bayelsa woman, mama Tari. That is how Sammy started luring me to the bedroom whenever his mother set out to her friend's place to resume their daily gossip, she will return around seven pm to prepare dinner since my dad always return home eight pm some days. Sammy go carry me go inside the room tell me say em wan show me wetin em papa dey do em mama, Sammy didn't know much about sex. He will climb on top of me and started moving his waist up and down rubbing one strong small stick on my then moulded flesh in between my legs, Sammy will be moving on top of me. the thing will be sweeting me, both of us will be quiet in the bedroom as he climbed me, with time he started pulling his short and his flesh boner will be touching me. To bath come dey sweet me well well. Anytime we returned from school.
Me: aunty, I wan baf.
Aunty: ah ah! Gift, na four thirty already na, kukuma wait baf for evening.
Me: no, my aunty say make we dey baf three times a day.
Aunty: you wan baf hot water.
Me: no, I wan baf with Sammy.
Aunty: okay na, make ona no disturb me. Make ona go baf.
Immediately our aunty take us to the bathroom she don rush commot for house to carry out the manifesto of amebo association, Sammy will start touching me. Pressing the small nipples on my chest, I will now be touching the small ha-rd sti-ck in between his legs. with time we come dey discover say to naked sweet pass the one wey we dey wear shirt, so we always naked while Sammy will climb on me and start moving his waist in form of banging, we no know how to put it. these went on till, a drummer that plays a drum and expect no one to dance to the beats leave himself to sway to his melodious tune, immediately my aunt set out to go out that particular day, we rush enter inside room and naked at once, Sammy was on top me when my aunt opened the door and met us in that compromising situation.
TBC...
Re: If I Were A Girl 18+ by Elvictor: 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2020
Part Two.

My aunty locked the door and came at us with full energy, she pulled up Sammy from my body. We were too shocked to move, she used me and explained why she made the best fufu in my tribe. she so pounded me with her hands that I cried non-stop, she then used Sammy to explain why she was called Chain the Tiger when she was little, she so beat him up that I started laughing the way Sammy was shouting and begging opening his mouth wide like person wey get big mouth. The matter no stop there, after so much begging she still filled my father in on what we did, trust my father na. he first taught Sammy why they asked them to go to training for some Months before being an officer, and later beat me very well that I landed in the hospital bed. My father is lovely and kind, but when em wan beat you ehnn.. em nodey look back. I came back from the hospital after proper recovering, Sammy avoided more than Covid19, that halted our escapade completely. After awhile, his dad was reported alive after the news of his death was circulated by some busy bodies wey nodey gree mind their business. They went to their home when his father returned from were he was deployed to fight death. Our elders said that an evil seed that have been planted lives to grow and live until it was completely pulled out of the soil, my father brought his sister daughter who just wrote her WAEC and was about taking her JAMB, so my father brought her in to teach me something na, as book dey hard to enter my head until di-ck and fine boys come kukuma fence my head with their spe-rm. My dad registered her in computer classes, aunty Rejoice is a typical pretender does the worse, she will always teach me whenever my father is around. If my father isn't, she will not care to. she goes to computer in the morning and then prepare lunch for both of us, this my aunty have lots of boyfriends in the Estate after staying just two weeks in the Estate, different boys in their numbers that they are deceiving themselves in the name of friendship which I didn't buy. Immediately I finished eating my lunch she will ask me to go to Austin their house to go and stay whenever his boyfriend Sampson came to visit her, Sampson is also working in one Bet9ja shop like that. Fair and tall with big eyes, he is handsome. My aunt communicate with him with the phone that my dad bought for her, so this continued everyday, this day I was thirsty so I left Austin their house to go home and take water from the fridge in our apartment. By then Rejoice has sent me away when Sampson came in, I opened the parlour door and saw the television showing but no one was there, I went to her room to check on her. When I started hearing funny sounds just at the doorpost when I want to knock.

Voice: assshhh!! ooohhh! Sampson ohh!

Voice: aahh! aahh!! your toto too sweet.

I wanted to knock and inquired why they were pulling down the roofs with their voices I went against the idea, I turned round the flats and went to the window, I peeped with a chair underneath and saw them naked, aunty Rejoice was lying beneath and Sampson her boyfriend was on top. she was just screaming and making face anytime the muscles on his buttocks flexes. So, as time went on it became a custom for me to obey aunty Rejoice order to stay in Austin their house, I will return after counting to fifty and ran to the window to watch them. That day she was naked holding the wall, with Austin behind her fu-cking her ha-rd. As their skins were making "kpakpakpa" sounds, with time I started touching myself while watching them. It was thrilling and sweet, I come dey anticipate pass Aunty Rejoice sef. sometimes I will be asking her when uncle Sampson will come, she will tease me that am a play play. One day like that she asked me to leave to Austin's apartment to play, Austin is about thirteen years old, he is the only son of his parents. I didn't know his parents travelled neither did Aunty Rejoice knew, I don't usually knock whenever I come visiting. I pushed open the door and stepped in, I saw Austin on a chair with his di-ck standing out in betwixt his legs, his short pulled to the region of his laps. holding a DVD plate cover. He was jer-king seriously with beads of sweats forming on his forehead, our Elders will say this is war and the gods knows it.

Me: wetin you dey do?
He threw away the cover that has some ladies almost naked pictures, a Nigeria drama. he quickly stood up and wore his short.

Austin: nothing.

That day something happened betwixt me and Austin, that changed my life story.

TBC...
Re: If I Were A Girl 18+ by Elvictor: 2:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
Part three

Me: if you talk like that.

Austin: come, I wan show you wetin my daddy dey do my mommy.

Me: wetin be that?

Austin: follow me.

Austin took me to his parent's room and asked me to pull my clothes, I was just giggling and asking him if that is what his daddy always tell his mommy. He said yes and I pulled my clothe, I wore a pink pa-nt that day if I recollect vividly. He pulled his short and clothe, Austin has a small di-ck compared to Sammy. Even when it was standing it was barely two inches long but what it failed to make in length, it made it up in width. That day Austin started tickling me and we landed on the bed na-ked. He climbed on me and tried pene-trating me, he didn't succeed that day. We kept on trying till he finally broke my hymen, that day I cried and Austin was scared like hell. He cleaned me up before I went home crying and walking like someone who had been hit by a car. Aunty Rejoice rushed out of the room with Sampson trying to zip up, she asked Austin what happened to me and he claimed I fell from a chair and hurt my leg, I fell ill and my dad took me to the hospital, the doctor later told my dad what had happened to me, My dad was so mad at Aunty Rejoice that he nearly threw her out if he wasn't begged by his older sister who was Aunty Rejoice's mother. From that day Aunty Rejoice started caging me in the house, she refused me going out and wasn't ready to loose all the gifts my dad always gave her. She broke up with Sampson after a heated quarrel betwixt them, Sampson called her nasty names like slu-t and ashewo and accused her of sleeping with his friend Joshua, she also replied him that he is useless and has no future, broke three minutes idiot! that she was just managing him. Trust the estate people na, they went ahead and told my father about what happened between Aunty Rejoice and Sampson. My father really dealt with her that she packed her things and ran away, my dad brought in a house girl called Grace. I just turned nine, and had my birthday. I was turning into a beautiful girl, and the knot on my chest were becoming obvious. Grace was worse, the phone my dad bought for her was loaded with po-rn videos. There was this night, I wanted to pee and there was no light. I took the torchlight on my bed side and went out through the door, I started hearing funny sounds coming from the room were Grace was staying. Grace was about eighteen years, an ebony beauty. Short with big a-ss, what she failed to make in height, she accomplished in her bre-asts and a-ss. I caught Grace handling her bre-asts and fi-ngering herself, I watched her self-servicing until she gave a loud cry and fell back to the bed breathing heavily. I sneaked out without giving away my presence, from that day henceforth I started looking for an opportunity to get hold of the phone that our house girl Grace was using, I didn't have the opportunity till a day she went to buy what she will prepare for dinner, she forgot her phone at home. And I went for it and hurriedly scroll through her videos, they were all po-rn videos. I was lucky she didn't place a code for access, I played one of the videos. It started with a white woman on a black man that has a long thick black di-ck, she was just riding it wondering how she was able to take in such thing inside her. I was so turned on and started pressing the growing bre-asts on my chest after I reduced the volume for only me to hear.

Voice: wetin you dey do with my phone, Gift!?

I was startled.
TBC...
Re: If I Were A Girl 18+ by Elvictor: 2:27pm On Jun 28, 2020
Part Four.

The phone nearly dropped from my hands as she caught me unawares, I looked at our house girl Grace who eyed me suspiciously.

Me: your phone ring, I come pick because na my daddy been dey call.

Grace: wetin em tell you?

Me: em ask me where you dey.

Our house-girl Grace didn't entirely believe me, from that day henceforth she locked her phone with different kind of locks that I couldn't fathom. Grace always wore shabby out-fits that hid all her curves na em make Estate boys nodey look her side because she no sabi whatsup, them dey take her as neophyte. They didn't realize the treasure hidden beneath the not so fine face and big out-fits. Ever since I started schooling from nursery to my primary Four, I have never pass more than fifteen people in my class. Primary Four third term is the time I took thirty out of fifty people in my class, my dad was so happy surprising those parents their children took first and second, some busy-bodies started chiding my dad. My dad just told them that they will not understand, during the holiday I was at home my dad decided I should get a home teacher. He intend bringing a lady but kicked against it when he heard Akpan's story. Akpan was a house-boy to one Mr. Ben in the Estate, he caught the female private teacher pant down with Akpan in the bathroom, Akpan later blamed the devil and the girl blamed his Calabar big cassava. My dad got me a private teacher called Ben, he usually come by 10am in the mornings and leave by 12pm and then return by 4pm then leave by 6pm in the evenings. It continued like that until he started teasing Grace that she doesn't know how to dress, with days Grace started wearing sexy gowns and skimpy skirts making guys admire her bu-ttocks. With time I started suspecting something fishy betwixt Grace and uncle Ben, whenever Uncle Ben finished teaching me, he will not rush off like before instead Grace will ask me to go out and play in Mama Tabara shop. A lady who own a shop some distance away from our own flat. She got married to a teacher and they had a daughter named Tabara, I saw a man that our house girl Grace asked me to report to her whenever I see him. I ran home to tell aunty Grace that I have seen the man she was looking for, a song was playing in the sitting-room but there was no one in there, I tip-toed to the kitchen and saw Uncle Ben with aunty Grace in female and male dog pose. His trouser and boxer were hanging around his legs, while his shirt stopped just below his abdomen were his di-ck was positioned in the entrance of our house-girl Grace pleasure house, Aunty Grace pan-t was on the floor while the short gown she wore was gathered around her waist. She held the kitchen counter pushing her big bu-ttocks backwards, while Uncle Ben held her waist. Moving his waist, f-ucking her. groping and pressing her bre-asts under the gown, he carried one of her legs and hung on the counter. he was just ba-nging her har-d, making her to mo-an and shout harder and faster, while he was groaning and moving more faster. I was just watching them enjoying how my body reacted, I didn't realize I was pressing my small bre-asts till when they reached orgasm, breathing and sweating profusely. Aunty Grace was scared when she saw that I caught them, both of them begged and asked me to ask of any favour from them which I did, I asked our house-girl Grace to always give me her phone every night till morning if she doesn't want me to talk. I told Uncle Ben that he will not flog me anymore when I can't answer a question, I later asked aunty Grace to make my ass to be big like her's. She said it is natural but she will help me sha... every morning we godey do sit-ups and she go tell me say anytime I wan baf make I grab am. every night was fun with Grace's phone, I go watch po-rn from midnight till 4am and sleep off. I always find it hard to wake up, I started thinking of how to enjoy what the women in those videos always enjoy. The one that turned me on more was one of the po-rn that a fat man was roughly giving it hard to a little girl, I wondered how she was able to take in that monster, I fingered myself so hard and fast till I was exhausted, I wasn't getting enough satisfaction 'cause I can't remember having an orgasm. Our Elders say a child who live for enjoyment seek to destroy the goodly fortune His|Her Chi was known for. One evening like that our house girl Grace sent me out to Mama Tabara's shop, I was there playing with little Tabara.

Mama Tabara: Gift oh! run go check if my husband dey house?

Me: my carry Tabara go.

Mama Tabara: no, only you go.

I ran off to Tabara's their apartment, papa Tabara is a chronic womanizer whose wife will kill and swear to death that her husband isn't. Gossipers association always claimed that she has been bewitched. Our Elders says a butterfly can never be a bird, and any butterfly that thinks itself as a bird meets destruction before time. I opened the door and met Papa Tabara smooching with Adeyin, a girl about fifteen years. Something that I lived to regret all my life happened that day.
TBC...
Re: If I Were A Girl 18+ by Elvictor: 11:17am On Jun 29, 2020
Part Five.

I made sure Papa Tabara and Adeyin
saw me before I left the room without
saying a word.

Adeyin: please, Gift wait biko.

Me: I don wait, wetin happen?

Adeyin: abeg, no tell Mama Tabara. I go share the money wey Papa Tabara go give me with you.

Me: I no need money.

Adeyin: wetin you need?

Me: I go tell you later.

I left her standing wondering while Papa
Tabara never came out to plead with me
also. I told Mama Tabara that he is at home
and I left their shop after my Private Teacher
left the Estate gate. I came back and met
Aunty Grace watching television. After
the holiday was over, I went back to school.
But my father insisted that I should be
taking lessons from my Private Teacher
Ben everyday. With time the Estate boys
started frequently our house because
of Grace, they will stay out with our house-girl
gisting till it is late in the night. Charles
and her little brother Kennedy always
came together, according to Grace that
Charles is her friend. Both of them were
pretty close, I became friend with Charle's
kid brother Kennedy, he was twelve
years
while I was Ten then. There was this night
our four were watching a movie when
they took the light. Charles and Grace
came out of the room but I decided to stay
back and Kennedy also said he wanted
to stay with me, we were in the sitting-room
when Ken started touching me. he pulled
his small short and brought out his small
er-ected rod, he guided my hand to it.
and I felt the hard flesh, he started pulling
my hand up and down his shaft, he was
about putting his hand inside my skirt
when his older brother called him. The
next day we didn't have an opportunity to
carry out our little escaped, useless PHCN
no gree collect light. We were watching
movie when a thought came into my mind,
I told Kennedy to come and help me with
assignment in my room. Our house girl
Grace didn't object, maybe they also needed
some privacy as much as we needed it.
Immediately we got inside the room, I locked
the door and fell on the bed. Ken climbed
on me and started moving, he then pulled
down the skirt I was wearing, and pulled
down my pant also. I was naked with
just a top on me, he then separated my
legs. And pulled down his zip, he brought
out his small hard pencil and spitted on
it. He spitted on his palm and rubbed it
on his small hard di-ck, he pene-trated
and I screamed, it was very painful and
I held on to his back, a knock landed on
the door immediately. we quickly put on
our clothes before I opened the door, Charles
asked while I was shouting and I lied that I saw
something that looked like snake. We
couldn't continue that day. The next day
we had a perfect opportunity, Grace and
Charles went of the house leaving me and
Kennedy, he quickly removed his short
immediately we got inside my room. We
were both starked naked, as he climbed
me and repeated the same action the
other day, I was just begging and crying
as he moved in and out of my pu-ssy.

Me: aahh! pl..ea..se sto...p ... is.. sweeting.. me.

Kennedy: aahh! aaahh!!

He was just ban-ging me so fast in missionary
style, smooching and pressing my small
bre-asts, till he got tired. I was so weak
after the se-x. I couldn't go to school for
some days because I was terribly ill, I stayed
at home for Grace to take care of me.
she called my father that am ill and he
said he will be back soon to take me to
the hospital, I was sleeping on my bed
when I got up from the bed feeling a terrible
headache. I staggered our of the room,
I was about entering the bathroom when
I overheard voices coming from Grace's
room, I stopped walking and waited to
listen what 'caused the argument.

Voice: see, I get belle na you give me am.

Voice: I no be the papa of that pikin, we dey always use condom.

Voice: you don forget say you be the person wey talk say you nodey enjoy my big yansh anytime we use condom.

Voice: ehem... But we still use condom na.

Voice: you lie, after that day the condom break. We stop to use am.

I recognised the voices to belong to Ben
and our house-girl Grace.

Voice: Gift!

Someone called behind me and I turned.

Should I continue?

Comment next aid click on the link below
Re: If I Were A Girl 18+ by Elvictor: 8:44am On Jun 30, 2020
Part Six.

Me: daddy!

I yelled and leapt on his body not minding the sorry state I was, I was so happy that my dad was back. I missed him and it was over two Months he left home after being transferred from our State to another. He asked of Grace and she hurriedly came out of the room pretending like someone who has been sleeping all these while. It was a miracle how Uncle Ben escaped that particular day, my dad took me to the hospital and I recovered. Examination was fast approaching, I and Kennedy didn't stop our little escaped after my dad went back to his place of duty. Charles stopped coming to our house immediately Grace told him that she is pregnant, it was funny how Uncle Ben quit his private teacher job without being sacked, a day to my Primary Five first term examination a knock landed on my window and I went to open it, the flats in the Estate are not protected with protector bars because no sane criminal would come and steal in an Estate filled with officers of the law, And a Police station close by. Is an act of suicidal. Kennedy climbed in through the window, I was so excited and went to lock the door. He quickly pulled down his small short, before the knock landed I was watching po-rn with Grace phone. ona remember the scamming bah? I saw a video a lady was su-cking a man and the man liked what she was doing to him. I removed my pyjamas, I don't wear pan-t at night Aunty Grace advised me not to. We entered the bed naked and grabbed his small hard korikori and tried to cover it with my mouth. He looked at me.

Kennedy: Gift! wetin you dey do?

Me: I watch am for aunty Grace phone, you go like am.

Kennedy: you wan put am for your mouth.

Me: yes na, naso the woman do am.

I didn't even know how to su-ck, I nearly bit off his di-ck. He is lucky sha.. that day em for either land for mortuary or hospital. I bit his har-d kurikuri and he started crying and screaming. My thing oh! Gift don chop my thing oh!! Till Aunty Grace banged On my door, I went to open it and she was surprised to find Kennedy in my room. But she later dragged him to his house and his father gave him bicycle kick before giving him Shao Kahn finishing then took him to the hospital. From that day henceforth Kennedy hated me more than Devil. He refused answering or talking to me, he ran away at the sight of me. Chaii!!, naso the fu-ck wey I dey get from Kennedy end oh!! I came back from school and find Aunty Grace was screaming and crying on the floor, I was so scared that I had to call our neighbors to help her 'cause she was bleeding profusely. Trust Estate people na, them get all the information from the doctor in charge, and waited for my father to return. Immediately, my father came back. They fed him with all the latest news gathered from their eye-witnesses. My dad dealt with Grace and made her confessed to him who impregnated her, she pointed at Uncle Ben and my dad dragged him to Police Station like ikpe, big goat. That particular term I carried fourteen position, my teacher was so proud of me, he was saying Gift wey no sabi English carry fourteen miracles do happen. em papa yansh sha.. My dad was so happy with me that he bought me plenty big big text books, I wonder who go even read them. My dad put another notice for any interested teacher to come and teach me at home, for double salary. The notice stayed there till we travelled home for Christmas, nobody wan fall victim. Grace was so happy as we travelled home to our village because nobody wan give am fu-ck again na, she was also my village girl. The day we went to stay with my granny at the village, because she was the one staying in the big house my dad built in the Village. Grace ran home to greet her parents, there was gardener and gate-man with one lady like that, that my dad paid to take care of the house and mama. Mama asked me to get the gate-man at the security post when something happened betwixt us, I called his name thrice but he didn't reply. Okoye wasn't really handsome, I even wonder why konji never still kill am oh! until I discovered why, the security house is like self-contain but kitchen was removed from it, I entered inside his house because it was unlocked and started hearing funny sounds coming out of the bathroom. And another sound I knew very well, I pushed opened the bathroom door and my eyes widen, what I saw was intriguing.
Should I continue?
Comment next and click on the link below
Re: If I Were A Girl 18+ by ikechukwu72(m): 11:30am On Jun 30, 2020
Next pls
Re: If I Were A Girl 18+ by Elvictor: 6:09am On Jul 01, 2020
, Part Seven.

I met Okoye in the bathroom naked and his body foamed with soap. He is short and mascular, black toned skin with shapeless head. He held a phone in his hand that was making funny sounds, like two p-ornstars are fu-cking themselves crazy in the video he was watching. He used the other of his hand to wrap his short thick di-ck. his right arm muscles tensed and relaxed as he je-rked himself making throaty sounds. He didn't notice me all along until he started spurting loads of cu-m from his pulsating amu.

Okoye: aaahhh! yes! oohh! gawd!!!

Me: when you don do finish, mama say make you come.

He was startled and the look on his face was mixed with surprise and fear, I knew I had him in the corner that I wanted him to be. Our elders say a chick that refused to follow the footsteps of its mother, wanders away to the cold hands of death. Mama refused me going out and even refused the male children coming into the compound to play with me where she won't see us. Mama has gone to the farm when Sisi the lady that normally cook for us went home after cooking, Chike the gardener has gone home since it was Christmas. Even when my dad provided anything that mama needed, mama didn't leave farming. she complaint that she will get sick if she stopped farming, even though she dey complain of pains oh! the woman go drink medicine still go farm till noon everyday. Okoye came inside the sitting-room to pacify me while I was watching movie, I been dey expect am tay tay, *winks*

Okoye: ehnn.... Gift oh! mama dey inside house?

Me: no, you open gate for her na.

Okoye: *scratching his head* you don tell am?

Me: wetin?

Okoye: that day na.. wetin you see that day?

Me: wetin I see?

He grinned thinking that I was a naive girl who doesn't know anything about libido, he didn't know my se*xuality has been awaken before I was even ten years. I threatened to tell my mom if he didn't put his kilukilu inside my puna, he complained that am a little girl. I told him I will also tell my dad and he will loose his job, he was shaken a bit by my threats. He told me that he will only give me once, Grace has stopped staying with us 'cause she has gone to stay with her parents while on holiday, there is no phone and there is no access to po-rn for me to self-service myself, I was so ho-rny on the 29th night of December. I sneaked out of the house and ran as fast my little legs could carry me to the security post. Okoye was scared but after so much persuasion that my threats did, he kowtowed and pulled my clothes, he had a hairy chest because he was wearing just boxer. He became excited as he was smooching and caressing my small bre-asts, his di-ck was so strong in his boxer. Almost making pyramid of Gizza at the front of his groin. He inserted two fingers inside my pu-ssy and started fi-ngering me, he complained that am not a virgin and am not very tight. Ogbeni! you don see where masquerade dey disvirgin? em no even happy say I wan make am stop soapy. He laid me on the bed after rubbing spits on his hard short di-ck, he spread my legs wide and pen-etrated with mommy and daddy style. I was just moa-ning and crying, as he was ba-nging me fast and steady, pressing my small bre-asts and su-cking it. He was on top moving fast and sweating on me, pounding and banging me fast, making me cry and shout. I was just enjoying how his short fat amu was stretching my small hole, He tensed and groaned like pig and spurted loads of cu-m inside me. He cu-mmed for over a minute, if no be say I be small pikin I for don get belle sef. The akamu jehovah was just leaking out of my hole. he laid beside me breathing heavily.

Okoye: Gift, your thing sweet well well oh.

Me: hmmm...

Okoye: I want more again, shey you go come again?

Me: no problem.

Voice from outside: Okoye oh! you see Gift?!
TBC...
Re: If I Were A Girl 18+ by Elvictor: 9:41am On Jul 03, 2020
Part Eight.

We were both terrified by the voice of
my granny, Okoye quickly rushed out of
the room after wearing his boxer. My grand
mom asked if he had seen me and he
denied, she now asked him what my slippers
was doing on his doorpost. He claimed
that he saw it in the garden and picked
it to return to the house tomorrow morning
since he is feeling sleepy, he couldn't
bring it that night. I was just eavesdropping
on their conversation, I swear Okoye na
minister of lies, that guy can lie for Africa.
chai! I bow jare, my granny left after been
deceived I was just giggling inside the
house. Okoye came back and said I have
an evil plan to sack him, that he doesn't
want to have anything to do with me, who
dey beg shit to smell huh? matcheeww..!!
I hissed and left him with his foolishness,
Mama asked me that night were I have
been, I lied that I sneaked out to buy something
she just warned me not to try that nonsense
again that it is risky blablabla.. kind old
woman, if na some old women. Biaa..
Them for don wire your case give your
daddy come later dey beg am when em
dey beat you. Our elders says one day
monkey go go market and no go go come
back again, after Okoye avoided me like
queen of witches. I no get choice na, than
to dey collect cucumber from store-room
godey use am quench my se-xual appetite,
I nodey enjoy am oh! but no di-ck to help
the situation and our gardener na very
old man, even though I open legs wetin
em waist and em 90's amu wan do?
I
was just watching movies one day like
that everybody have gone out when Okoye
came inside my room, asking me of everybody
and I told him they all left. He started
begging me oh, sweating begging me
to just allow him to chuk his kulikuli inside
my nana, no be say I no want am oh! Girl
need to form na, I was just forming anger
and warning him to leave my room, his
face is like someone that was pointed
a gun at to beg for his life, he was just
sweating and begging me seriously.

Okoye: Gift, abeg na.. no vex, my just put only the head, abeg abeg.

Me: no be you say you no want again.

Okoye: I dey mad that day, now I don mad finish. abeg, just small.. I go cu-m, biko.

Me: na pity I dey pity you oh, oya go lock the door and raised the movie volume high.

In a split of minute Okoye carried out my
instruction, chaii.. no make man beg for
fu-ck oh, that kind situation can break
your ribs with laughter, konji is the father
of madness I swear. The way Okoye
removed
the jean bumshort I wore that day still
marvelled me till now, he removed the
singlet I was wearing and started smooching
and pressing my small bre-asts, he made
me knelt on the bed and he stood behind
me, he wasn't tall like that. My first doggystyle,
he pe-netrated and grunted like pig on
heat, the way he started pounding and
fu-cking me ehnn, I was just scattering
and grabbing the bedsheets, as his balls
sac was wiping my sensitive spot. I was
just moa-ning and begging him to stop,
he dare not stop na. abi em dey mad?
He was just pounding me hard and fast,
making me to sweat and the way his di-ck
was pumping in out of my small hole was
just sweeeting me.

Okoye: aaahh! Gi...ft, i don dey cummm.. aaah aahh asshh!

Me: aaahh! aahhh! pou... asshh! abe..g po...ur m..y belle .. ewoooh! mom ooh!

Okoye: aaahh! aaaahh!! aaaaaahhhhhhh!!

He poured one bottle of spe-rm inside
me, he started telling me how sweet my
puna is, that any man can die for it and
he can't have enough of it, chaii! ashewo.
He started romancing me again telling
me if it is possible he would have marry
me, his di-ck was ere-cted ready to pound
me hard again, when a knock landed on
my door. Chaii! Come see fast and furious,
He hid under the bed and I ran enter inside
the bathroom, and bath quickly wore towel
and came out to open the door. I exhaled
when I saw it was Veronica our cook.
she asked me to reduce the volume of
my television, I did and she left. Okoye
came out of the bed begging me again
for another round, begging me seriously.
I promised to come to his security house
later before he left, after the Christmas
we travelled back to the City after Okoye
don scatter my puna with doggystyle.
Then I met Sade the yoruba girl that taught
me plenty bad things in life, Sade is the
oldest girl in my class. We became friends
immediately when she registered in my
school, Sade go buy one thousand naira
something for break-time and I wonder
where she get all those money, she now
told me to escort her to see her uncle
that use to do mechanic on our school road,
his name is Linus. Uncle wey dey sample
em sister honey-pot. Our elder say a child
that wants to know a secret of everything
will come to make his or her own secret.

TBC...
Re: If I Were A Girl 18+ by Elvictor: 2:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
#Part_Nine

I
remembered the day my dad told Okoye
that we are travelling back to the city.
our gate man cried like a child, chaii! I
realized from that day even at 10years
my pu-ssy is coated with sugar that can
drive any man insane, my dad was praising me
that am a good girl to make a whole grown
up young man to cry when I will be leaving
the village, tru tru I be real good girl for
on top bed. Our elders will say a man who doesn't
return home to put off the fire that he
used in cooking will not realize when his
home will get burnt. Back to Sade, we
quickly became friends and seat-mate
immediately she registered in our school.
I was asking how she own a phone and
also be able to buy lot of things during
break-time, she claimed is one of her
uncle that was called Linus that has a
mechanic workshop along the road, during
break-time Sade will take me to Linus's
shop and they will ask me to sit under
a tree while they will go inside the workshop.
And when they came out Sade will be
wiping her sweaty face and adjusting
her skirt. Anytime I ask Sade wetin them
dey do inside the workshop, she go just
tell me say I be small girl when I grow-up.
I go know, small girl kwa? I no blame her.
There was a day Sade didn't come to school,
on my own I went to visit Linus's workshop.
he asked of Sade I told him she didn't
make it to school that particular day.

Me: uncle Linus oh!

Linus: Gift, wetin happen?

Me: nothing oh, ehem.. show me that thing wey you dey always show my friend Sade anytime we come your shop.

Linus: you too small for that kind thing oh, make you grow up small.

Me: I no be small pikin oh, I don see plenty things.

Linus: you sure?

Me: yes, just show me. I no go tell anybody, I swear.

Uncle Linus took me to the mechanic shop
were lots of tools were scattered around
the store-room, the place smelt of machine
oil. And few machine and motor parts,
he removed tools on the table and laid
almost clean wrapper on the table, Linus
was a tall slim man. I could reach him
around his elbow then in my height.

Linus: shebi you wan see wetin I dey show Sade *I nod* pull your skirt.

Me: *I giggle like school girl* only?

Linus: yes, after you pull am. Lie down on top the table.

I pulled my skirt off and climbed the table,
I laid on the table. Linus came over my
legs side and separated my legs forcefully,
he pulled my pan*t off my waist and allowed
it hanging on my right leg. He then inserted
two fi-ngers inside my puna, he was surprised
I could take his two fin-gers as small as
I am. He then brought out a long thick
di-ck, I wonder why slim guys always have
long kulikuli. It was very long that I was
even scared that it will not enter, Uncle
Linus coated his di-ck with his spits and
thru-sted in, he was just pounding and fu-cking
very fast and hard. I was just wiggling
and begging him to stop that it is sweeting
me too much, he groaned and sweated
on his face because he didn't pull his
mechanic uniform. Uncle Linus pounded
me till I saw many stars before he cu-mmed
inside me breathing heavily, he groaned
loud before I felt that familiar warm sticky
feelings inside me. He gave me his face
towel and I cleaned myself up, I wore
back my pa-nt and school skirt.

Linus: this your own sweet well well oh, you even sweet pass Sade.

Me: talk truth.

Linus: I swear, I never taste the type of your toto for my life.

Me: okay na, I wan go before break-time go finish.

Linus: abeg, dey come oh! no come with Sade oh! I like your own pass her. Take this money buy something.

I didn't take the money because money
wasn't my problem, my dad provided everything
I needed. So from that day henceforth
I will first visit Linus mechanic workshop
before going to school, and he didn't disappoint.
He will lavish and give it to me very hot
on the table, with time Sade knew about
my escapade with Linus. The girl beat
me ehnn.. I no know the idiot wey go tell
her. Sade warned me several times not
to go to Linus workshop. Our Elders say
can you take a thirsty child to the stream
and expect him not to drink from the stream?.
but I refused,
I still went there to receive Linus's long
kulikuli, before we wrote our second term
Examination Sade stopped coming to school
and rumour had it that she was pregnant
and her father chased her out of the house.
The term ended and I took my report card
home, that day my father was at home.

Dad: Gift, you carry fifty out of fifty!? Jesus Christ!!

TBC....
Re: If I Were A Girl 18+ by Elvictor: 2:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
#Part_Ten

Me: *I start crying and begging* daddy, don't beat me please.. I will carry first.

Daddy: beat you? you no even talk say make I no kill you. You dey waste my money.

Me: daddy, please na.. I will not do it again.

I
was just crying and begging seriously.
Is like the more I cry and shout is the
more I got beatings, my papa beat me
ehnn.. I see five different stars that day.
He used koboko on me that day, I saw
heaven and returned back.Aftter he finished
dealing with me, I got ill and he took me
to hospital and then skin care for my skin
treatment, because the kokokobo don
draw tribal marks full my body. Grace
was already exposed, she became stingy
again, wicked girl. She no gree give me
her phone to watch po-rn, I was terribly
ho-rny and Grace wasn't helping matter.
My dad was so mad at my position that
he decided not to bring any home teacher
that he can't be spending on a block head,
no blame me oh! no be say book no wan
enter my head, is just that sweet kulikuli
no gree. I wish school will just open, and
I couldn't go to Linus Mechanic to enjoy
his long pri-ck. My school is very far from
my home and Linus mechanic is close
to my school, and my dad stopped giving
me money. He only gave money to Grace
and the girl hand strong, I beg and beg
for where, she was really acting like witch.
My puna was always scratching me for
satisfaction, I tried fi-ngering myself in
the bathroom no way. Grace sent me to
buy Vitamin C for her one evening like
that, I met Adeyin on my way to the clinic.
The girl I caught Papa Tabara smooching
away her destiny, I threatened her that
I will tell her father that she aborted a
baby for Papa Tabara if she didn't tell
him that I like him. Sha... When she got
pregnant she pointed at one useless noisemaker
Joseph in the Estate, I pity the boy ehnn..
I doubt if he had seen her pan-t talk more
of entry. Joseph was advertising everywhere that
Adeyin is his girlfriend, so boom when
Papa Tabara netted a goal like Okocha,
na him all fingers point go. He is still doing
labour for his father for the abortion money
he brought, Joseph the big time community
service boy. Yesterday em go clean that
very dirty Estate gutter that mad people
are even scared of, eyaa... wetin puna
nofit do. After shaking Adeyin up she
promised to tell Papa Tabara. I was so
excited and I even imagined Papa Tabara
ramming hard into me that night when
I was fi-ngering myself and it felt good.
Our elders says A mother hen didn't cover her chicks out
of cowardice, but she did it in order to keep
them together and not wander off. I was
playing with Tabara in their shop when
Mama Tabara asked me to check up on
her husband, I was so excited when I ran
to their house with my tiny legs, my bre-asts
was growing fast, at Eleven I have a big
bumbum all thanks to Grace. I entered
the house and met Papa Tabara bare
body and just wrapper tied around his
waist, he was watching news. I told him
that his wife want to see me.

Papa Tabara: you tell Adeyin anything?

Me: *I nod shyly* yes.

Papa Tabara: you like me?

Me: *I start playing with my fingers* yes.

Papa: come sit down for my laps *I walk over to him and sit on his laps* you no go tell Mama Tabara bah?

Me: *he start pressing my bre-asts* no, I no go tell her.

Papa
Tabara fu-ck me ehnn... that day, he took
off my shirt and start pressing my small
breasts, telling me that he like how beautiful
my ni-pples is. He started su-cking and
smooching them, I was just mo-aning
and rubbing his head. He said my breasts
milk will be very sweet, Papa Tabara pulled
off his wrapper and brought out the smallest
di-ck for a matured man that I have ever
seen in my life, no wonder em dey pursue
all the small small girls for the estate.
He pulled my skirt up and pulled down
my pa-nt, he made me straddled him.
I gave my first ride at Eleven years, ama
rider jare... He thru-sted in and was surprised
I swallowed everything and remained.
Our elder say a child who couldn't compete
with his age mate will always blame his
village people rather than his laziness.

Papa Tabara: aahh! this your thing sweet oh, but em no too tight.

Me: Humm... I no know why oh.

He held my waist and started making
me to move up and down on his ha-rd
shaft, I was enjoying how deep it was
going in. To ride di-ck sweet oh, suddenly
we heard voices outside.

Voice1: aahh! Mama Tabara, this one you nodey shop, na who dey?

Voice2: my sister, na toilet oh! I tell Gift to call Papa Tabara since oh, em never come.

TBC..
Re: If I Were A Girl 18+ by Elvictor: 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
#Part_Eleven

Papa
Tabara quickly got me up from his body,
em no even allow me wear my skirt and
pa-nt. He took me behind the thick curtail
and hid me behind it, fear catch me ehnn..
I start to dey sweats anyhow, chaii.. I no
even wear anything, if this woman catch
me here the whole Estate go gather for
me, my papa go kill me. Our elders says
a woman who doesn't take care of her
home leave it open for strangers to come
in.

Mama Tabara: ah ah! where this man? Papa Tabara oh!

Papa Tabara: I dey inside room.

Mama Tabara: ahh aahh! Gift no call you?

Papa Tabara: yes, I been dey sleep

I
nofit hold the laugh, na lie you dey fu-ck
me. After several minutes of silence I
started hearing Mama Tabara mo-aning
from the room, I swear some men are nothing
but dog. The di-ck he just shoved inside
my toto na em go put inside her wife own,
chaii.. I pity any woman that emotions
is the remote in her life. I wore my skirt
and pan-t and ran as fast as my tiny legs
could carry me to my house. The two weeks
holiday sweet die I dey tell you, Papa Tabara
was just banging me left and right, up
and down. The one wey sweet pass na
the one wey em carry me up and ba-ng
me. That day Mama Tabara go village
for burial when Papa Tabara sneaked
me inside his bedroom.

Papa Gift: you know say you be sweet girl.

Me: *I smile shyly* sir, thank you.

Papa Tabara: this your thing sweet well well oh..

Me: you like am *I start playing with my fingers*

Papa Tabara: well well... You be fine girl, if you grow ehnn.. Your thing go 'cause trouble well well.

He
took off my gown and start pressing and
su-cking my small br-easts, he start touching
me all over my body. I was just mo-aning
enjoying how he was giving it to me. He
pulled his shirt and trouser, his medium
di-ck is so hard and standing in between
his legs. He carried me up and spread
my legs, he then pe-netrated from beneath,
my two legs hang on his arms. He was
just lifting me up and down on his kulikuli. I held his
shoulders as he was just fu-cking me,
giving it to me har-d like that. I was just
mo-aning loving how he was digging me.
We had like three rounds before he got
tired, he said he is in love with me. That
he will marry me if I grow up, I was so
happy. steady fu-cking but my dad, awwnn..
my papa no go gree. School opened I was
so excited that I will start going to school
not to learn and play with my class mates
oh! but to enjoy Linus kulikuli. Our Elders
says a child who ran after women like
a He- goat will eventually land in the slaughter
sooner than later. A day like that I returned
from School to meet a heavy fight just
at the front of Papa Tabara's apartment.
Mama Tabara and Mama Teni were fighting
karate, the rumour I gathered was that
Teni was pregnant for Papa Tabara and
he is denying it. But Mama Teni refused
and stood firmly with her daughter, they
later got into a fight when Mama Tabara
was calling Teni nasty names defending
her husband of his unfaithfulness.
The
moment school resumed I started going
to Linus Mechanic shop, one day Linus
took me to cloud ten. After he naked me
and laid me on the table that he spread
wrapper on, he buried his head in betwixt
my legs and started eating my puna. He
licked me ehnn.. making tears to fall from
my eyes, after licking me. He then fu-ck
me ehnn.. very hard. He gave it to me
doggystyle. He asked me to stand and
hold on the table, he adjusted my a-ss cheeks
and thru-sted in, he started pounding
me from behind. I was just mo-aning crying
as I felt his big kulikuli in my womb. He
didn't even care. He bang me ehnn.. Calling
me sweet names, slapping my small
yansh
until he groaned like mad pig and poured
inside me. That term ehnn.. As them give
me my result. I see repeat Primary Five
and then I come see fifty out of fifty again.
Chaaii.. oh! Linus kulikuli have kill me
oh!

TBC...
Re: If I Were A Girl 18+ by Elvictor: 2:28pm On Jul 16, 2020
#Part_Twelve

I
sat at the back of the school building and
wept bitterly, my papa go just bicycle kick
me. I was so terrified to go home with
such position that I missed the School
Bus, I later erase the zero there and left
the five to be singly. The gateman was
the one who took me home with his bike,
I was so scared when Grace told me my
father was worried about me when the
school bus dropped my schoolmates that
lived in the Estate and I didn't came down.
She come dey tell me say the whole Estate
know say I carry last for school and I go
repeat Primary Five, thunder go strike
that busy-body headmistress that called
me out to the podium and read my result,
I was so ashamed of myself. I tell am
say them lie oh! say I carry fifth na. Grace
no sabi anything apart from doggystyle
she gree na. Our elder says a hawk can't
hide from the whom that begot it, I gave
my dad my result.

My dad: Gift, you carry fifth! *shock register on his face*

Me: yes, daddy. My teacher tell me say if I continue like this, I go carry first.

My dad: why them come write fail and repeat primary five.

Me: *I become scared* d...ad..y na mistake my teacher make na em make I no come early.

My dad: you fail English, you fail Maths, you even fail social studies. And you carry fifth?! You go repeat primary five tire.

To
my surprise my dad didn't lay a finger
on me, he stayed with us for a whole week
when my uncle Daniel came visiting. He
works in an oil company, my dad's younger
brother. My dad now travelled leaving
us under his care, my uncle Daniel was
a God fearing man who dedicated his
time and energy in God and helping people
who needed help. The moment he saw
my result he council me and encouraged
me to put more effort in education, he
works in an oil company. He was just
given three Months off due to illness
and
ceased that opportunity to tutor me.
He
taught me so well that before the holiday
ended I was able to spell any English
word, he taught me mathematics and
coach me on how to read. Me wey nofit
spell two letter words come dey spell
homosexuality lwkmd... Lemme oh.
I
started reading on my own and small
daddy Daniel always wake me around
3am everyday and I will read with him
till 6am. It even became a culture for me,
the only day he doesn't wake me up or
he doesn't read also is only on Saturdays.
My dad attended another church while
my Uncle Daniel was a dedicated adventist,
I even followed him to church and I looked
upto him greatly. One day like that Grace wan
shoot her shot, and I be the goalkeeper.

Grace: ehnn.. Gift oh! your daddy Daniel don marry?

Me: ehnn ... No, why you ask?

Grace: so em no wan marry?

Me: wetin concern you? my granny never complain say she need grand children.

Grace: I dey talk my own oh. Em nodey even like woman.

Me: em like one aunty like that, she fine ehnn... Even all these your big big yansh and bre-asts nofit compete. My daddy Daniel no go ever like you.

She
was pained and swore to do me back,
I hissed jare. Our elder say he
who
think yesterday was forgotten by
today
and future is a goat locked up in
a dark cave. The moment school resumed
I became a laughing stock of the school,
I was ridiculed by my now classmates
and the ones that are now in Primary
Six that I should have been with them.
I was so ashamed to go to school, Tope
one useless Primary six boy was the one
that carried it on his head. He will gather
his useless friends that are in primary
six with him and look for me during break-time
just to showcase their stupidity and mumulity.

Tope & friends: Gift! Primary five mama, mama! [mama, mama] mama. *singing*

Me: stop na! Tope please na.

Tope & friends: you no know anything, you no know anything! Primary five mama! mama!!

I
will cry and cry till break-time is over.
They gave me a reason I spent my whole
nights on books, I was so desperate to
pass even when my scores were good
in tests and home-works, I was scared
to fail. One day I catch Tope doing something
in the bathroom, I wicked am ehnn.. I
dey tell you, guess wetin em dey do?

TBC...

1 Like

Re: If I Were A Girl 18+ by Elvictor: 9:17am On Jul 28, 2020
#Part_Thirteen

Our
Elder say a child who doesn't know his
fault and lead a war, is a blind commander
leading an army of blind men. I caught
Tope and Sandra pant down in the toilet.
During classes in the morning hour pupils
hardly come to the long hallway of the
toilet and it is almost twenty toilet doors
on the long hallway since is a standard
private school with three story-building.
I no know which weed give me the inspiration
I headed gingerly to the last one and heard
funny sounds, I bursted the door open
and saw Tope short down to the toilet
marbled floor and his dirty boxer accompanied
it, then Sandra skirt was arched around
her waist and her pa-nt hung around her
legs. I started singing one day bush meat
go catch hunter when they saw that I have
busted their se-xual pleasures. From that day
Tope turn my bodyguard and Sandra the
handmaid of Gift, no look me like that.
Anybody wey try Gift my dog Tope will
just bite you, that term I came first and
no one has ever made all the subjects
98 and 100 in total like I did. Since it was
first term, we celebrated end of the year
with oue parents. My papa come, lol.. after
he called my classroom teacher if I won't
disgrace him as usual, my papa nodey
ever try am oh! It was his first since I
was given birth to. When I was called
up to the podium to be gifted as the
best student he clapped and whistled
shouting on top his voice that am his daughter,
lwkmd. Him dey fine praises too, trust me
Grace ironed my skirt so well that I can
shake my bumbum wella to haters when
I climbed the podium and took the gift.
Ben wandered back to our house like a
dog on heat after the scandal begging
Grace to take him back, that day we were
watching television when he came and
started begging Grace. Grace asked him
to leave but he refused, he begged and
begged sweating and even swearing that
he will never deny her again that he love
her blablabla... and he missed her, lie
oh! em dey fine puna to massacre. Grace
couldn't send me out and I no go even
gree go sef, so she got angry and left for
her room while Ben went after her begging
like his life depended on her bu-ttocks.
Anybody wey enter that Grace yansh go
hardly come out of it oh! I left the television
I was watching to eavesdrop on their conversation.
I stood at the door and bent, place my
right ear on the door to hear everything.

Grace voice: who tell you to enter my room!? get out!!

Ben: I dey sorry, I be idiot to allow you no born my pikin. I swear I dey sorry.

Grace: Ben, Ben, Ben, how many times I call you?

Ben: my love na three times, abeg no vex. I nofit sleep, I dey always see you for my dream, I love you so much abeg na. I fit die for your sake.

Grace: no die here oh, go die outside.

Ben: my love, *he start crying* I nofit live without you, I wan marry you.

Grace: Ben stop... wetin you dey do?

Ben: I missed you so much... I no go ever leave you again, I go marry you.

Grace: Ben sto...p pl...ease sto..p aaaahhh!

I
started hearing "oohhs" and "aahhs" I
was so turned on and it have been long
someone serviced my puna. That is how
Ben became our regular visitor, hell no
the guy become regular visitor to Grace
puna. I have started building some morals
not to engage in pre-marital se-x until
20th of December when I went to Mama
Tabara shop in the evening but met Papa
Tabara closing the shop, I was wondering
why. he now explained that Mama Tabara
is in labour and he is closing to meet her
in the hospital. That explained why she
was jacking big tummy upadan, Papa
Tabara asked me to carry a carton of biscuit
inside the shop which I did and he used
the opportunity to close the shop iron
doors and sweet talked me. He told me, he
missed me very much, that he will marry
me if I finish Secondary school. He started
complaining that am driving him insane
since I stopped seeing him, that if I want
him to go mad like those mad men walking
naked with rags on their bodies with wiggling
kulikuli with unshaved pubic hairs which
I rebuked. He started begging me to give
him the gift that God gave to me, that he
will just put it and remove it that he won't
waste time. I was scared because someone
can come to buy something from the Estate
and catch us, they brought light and I was
able to see his face. He was sweating
on his face and he had already pulled
down his zipper, his short rod was peeping
out of the hole in betwixt his zipper. He
started touching me and smooching my
neck and face, pressing the small bre-asts
on my chest, I wore trouser that night
so he find it difficult to undid the button
which he did after fruitless trials. He pulled
down my trouser and asked me to hold
the fridge, I held on to the fridge and he
separated my legs but I couldn't stretch
my legs far because the trousers was
holding my legs together. He shifted my
pan-t and I heard noisy spitting sounds
behind me, I later felt his di-ck poking
at my opening and he pe-netrated without
warning, I mo-aned and grabbed the fridge
strongly, em don tay oh! Papa Tabara
started pounding me without mercy, our
skins was just making kpaaa! kpaaa!!
sounds, he moved faster calling my name
as he thru-sted in out, I was just mo-aning
in fear and scared someone might see us.
Our elder say a shit cannot hide from
flies.

Voice: na who dey make that noise?!

We
were startled, he pulled out quickly out
of me. Before I could raise my trouser
back to my waist the iron doors of the
shop was already threw open and a sharp
torchlight was flashed on us. I don die
oh! Tabara papa kulikuli have kill me oh.

TBC..
Re: If I Were A Girl 18+ by Elvictor: 9:18am On Jul 28, 2020
#part_fourteen

We
were caught in the act by 'Andrew de Silva
be Hitler'. A nonsense pervert that I ever
known in my entire life, he had been making
advances on me, person wey don senior
my papa God forbid. I detested the gateman
of the Estate, he was a soldier that ran
away from service after he got shot at
his right leg, his walking steps is somehow,
me sef nofit describe just manage the
somehow I dey tell you. Our Elder says
when a lion got injured even the common
flies come to dance on his corpse, the
vulture that are scared at its roar will merry
on it without fear. Andrew de Silva be
Hitler switched off the torchlight and cleared
his throat loudly. He knew and saw everything
there is nothing for us to conceal anymore.

Gateman: ehnn.. so na wetin you dey distribute for this Estate, and you no gree give me my share.

Me: sir, please... No tell anybody.

Papa Tabara: no worry, I go fine you something if you gree shut up.

Gateman: wetin you wan give me? before I shout make the whole Estate gather here for ona two.

Papa Tabara: two thousand naira, abeg no tell anybody.

Gateman: *he lick his lips noisily* I go manage that amount and Gift too, the girl fine fine well well.

Me: God forbid! No be me oh.

He
pressed on with his threats to report both
of us to my father and also publicly disgrace
us by calling the whole Estate. I was scared
of my dad and the shame I will bring upon
him, Papa Tabara persuaded me I should
take up the offer, after all is just two or
three minutes he will be done. I was petrified
to go against their two, I gave it a shot
and pulled down my trouser on my own
by rejecting the gate man to lay his wrinkles
uglified hands on my upcoming sweet
sixteen waist, I also did the same with
my pa-nt. He bent in between my legs
and did the most horrifying and thrilling thing
that have ever happened to me. He took
his tobacco mouth and buried in between
my legs. He licked and su-cked on it until
my legs wobbled, I nearly collapsed on
top of the fridge the way he feasted on my
young puna like fried rice and chicken.
Lol, I know say any girl wey dey read my
tory dey burn with jealousy, *winks*. It
took the intervention of Papa Tabara
for the man to take away his mouth from
the best honey he have ever tasted in
his lifetime, he even complimented after
he got up and licked his mouth noisily.
He brought out his wrinkled once big and
mighty penis that stood like a PHCN but
now standing like a fallen plantain by
wind. At the sight of it I almost poke, I
no get choice na, he thru-sted in and made
no effort to create any pattern at all. He
was just moving his waist anyhow, screaming
and cursing, calling his village gods freaking
I and Papa Tabara out. The funniest moment
was when he cu-mmed, he shouted and
groaned like weak lion and then vibrated
like someone standing above earthquake,
the moment I felt his ancient liquid inside
me that built another kind of excitement
different from the other ones I received,
He fell on the floor. I barely calmed my
breathe when I felt another hard rod inside
my puna, I tried to resist Papa Tabara
from having me again. He forced my head
down on the fridge, fu-cking me fast and
hard. Making me to mo-an like no tomorrow,
he sp-anked my bare soft and flawless
bumbum, calling me nasty names like
sweet little slu-t, and h-orny bi-tch. He
pounded me breathlessly until he made
his final thr-usting pouring all the warm
cu-m, the mixture of their akamu jehovah
dripped to my p-ant. I wore my pa-nt and
ran home, I was ashamed of the idiot
I have become. My first party at
barely twelve years, ewoh! a feat sha...
Thunder go strike Papa Tabara, which
it did later because ama daughter of thunder.
I got home smelling cu-m cu-m, Grace
asked me and I denied everything, I claimed
that some rotten egg was thrown on me.
She gave up when I refused to admit,
christmas was lurking around and my
dad promised to spend it with us without
arresting and looking for the city gangsters.
Anytime I went close to the gate to play
the gate man will call me to come and
I will run away, and every night he will come
to our window to sing, useless outdated
pervert spotted. I and Grace were watching
movie that night after hearing the good
news that we will be having a full house
that christmas, tanda!

Gateman: oya Gift, put off the light oh! I am ready to make love tonight, the wind dey blow and em go soon enter body.

Grace: ahh! ahhh! why this man dey sing this song for our window every night?

Me: I no know oh!

Grace: I go tell your father.

Grace
told my dad and he threatened to cut off
his wrinkledated tongue if he continued.
The maniac stopped the act and send
all sizes of emissaries and ambassadors
to call me, they began teasing me with
one useless name 'Gift de Andrew da
Silva marry Hitler' lol, tufiaakwaaaa..!!

TBC..

(1) (Reply)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie / Almost Pretty +18 / Would You Buy A Novel Written In Pidgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 227
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.