Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Igbos Leads In Technological Innovations....pics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Leads In Technological Innovations....pics (10037 Views)

APC Uzodinma Leads In Imo Guber Polls - Vanguard / Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election / Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Leads In Technological Innovations....pics by bantudra: 10:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
Thewrath:

And who is to say what I choose to be?
Am an Igbo from anioma,we speak Igbo!

guess what??..

am an urhobo from umukoko,we dont speak igbo!....
Re: Igbos Leads In Technological Innovations....pics by EvilMetahuman: 10:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
vanbonattel:

Your eye will soon clear.
clear of what exactly?
Re: Igbos Leads In Technological Innovations....pics by vanbonattel: 10:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
how

Is it not a known fact that 85% of nigerians in prison abroad are flat headed judas descendants from south yeast? cheesy

What about 99% of dead Nigerians killed in ritual murder are from the South West.

99.99% of Nigerians who slaughtered people in cold blood to sell their spare parts are citizens of the brown roof republic of the South West. cheesy

(Quoted from the nachional bureau of stats) grin

9 Likes

Re: Igbos Leads In Technological Innovations....pics by Awolowo001: 10:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
nwadiuko1:
your stupidity is getting out of hand in Nairaland.......be careful before Amadioha shaves your anal hair with a blunt razor......a word is enough

Easy before this tribalistic mods banned you

1 Like

Re: Igbos Leads In Technological Innovations....pics by deomelo: 10:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
Another useless, empty and shallow ipob chest beating thread..

Low self esteem and insecurity no go kill you people... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Leads In Technological Innovations....pics by Thewrath(m): 10:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
bantudra:

guess what??..

Non of my bussiness,you don't have to speak Igbo.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Leads In Technological Innovations....pics by bantudra: 10:32pm On Jul 13, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
clear of what exactly?

ask am..revelation things,you see...this ipobians think they are smarter than us!!!...what audacity...!...
Re: Igbos Leads In Technological Innovations....pics by Awolowo001: 10:32pm On Jul 13, 2017
vanbonattel:

What about 99% of dead Nigerians killed in ritual murder are from the South West.

99.99% of Nigerians who slaughtered people in cold blood to sell their spare parts are citizens of the brown roof republic of the South West. cheesy

Easy,.. before the tribalistic mods bans you...

The even banned the OP for creating a thread without insulting anybody.

9 Likes

Re: Igbos Leads In Technological Innovations....pics by bantudra: 10:33pm On Jul 13, 2017
Thewrath:

Non of my bussiness,you don't have to speak Igbo.

iberibe mmadu!...
Re: Igbos Leads In Technological Innovations....pics by vanbonattel: 10:33pm On Jul 13, 2017
bantudra:

guess what??..

Yes, and I am a red Indian from Honolulu grin

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Leads In Technological Innovations....pics by EvilMetahuman: 10:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
[s]
vanbonattel:

[/s]

Okija people say hi

The number of skull mined in okija alone, no region is the country, infact in africa will ever come close to it.

What about esu river?

What about the traditional cannibalism going on in south east?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Leads In Technological Innovations....pics by Thewrath(m): 10:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
bantudra:

iberibe mmadu!...
If e too pain you,just break your phone!

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Leads In Technological Innovations....pics by bantudra: 10:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
vanbonattel:

Yes, and I am a red Indian from Honolulugrin

yes you are...now pack your belongings and fvck off to Honolulu... angry
Re: Igbos Leads In Technological Innovations....pics by Yyeske(m): 10:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
vanbonattel:

You are not even ashamed, we have filled the east with industries and is filling the West too and you open your lazy mouth to talk lubbish grin

Vacate which North? We are staying put till referendum. If you don't like it, jump into the lagoon grin
Arewa youths had approved the referendum already so when are you having it? Stay put to your peril. How many industries have you established personally in the SE?
Re: Igbos Leads In Technological Innovations....pics by bantudra: 10:38pm On Jul 13, 2017
Thewrath:

If e too pain you,just break your phone!

am not using a phone......some of us have desktop computers at home,,,you see...

onye useless,iberibe....
Re: Igbos Leads In Technological Innovations....pics by Thewrath(m): 10:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
bantudra:

am not using a phone......some of us have desktop computers at home,,,you see...

onye useless,iberibe....
Who uses a desktop to access nairaland,are you that jobless?

12 Likes

Re: Igbos Leads In Technological Innovations....pics by bantudra: 10:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
Thewrath:

Who uses a desktop to access nairaland,are you that jobless?

you think you can only access nairaland with a phone...??
Re: Igbos Leads In Technological Innovations....pics by Twistaray(m): 10:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin

I knew it grin

Those ipodsss are just bunch of babies and always emotionally.

I knew that thread had done a lot of demage and hit nerves hence this ye'ye thread, an attempt to restore dignity. But this dead on arrival. cheesy
Honestly,ipodss yoots are easy target.

What a weak fellas this is the second thread being opened within 1hr by ipods yooots grin

Hahahahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Leads In Technological Innovations....pics by bantudra: 10:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
chaiiii...you ipobians are not that smart as i thought...you are walk overs...

ohhh my...

give up this biafra rubbish or be crushed again..!!!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Leads In Technological Innovations....pics by Thewrath(m): 10:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
Igbos are this,Igbos are that,but they are the ones fighting tooth and nail,threatening thunder and brimstone for One Nigeria,cowardly hiding under arewa ultimatum(that even the arewas themselves are secretly hoping we don't take their threat serious).
Bunch of leacherous lunatics!

11 Likes

Re: Igbos Leads In Technological Innovations....pics by bantudra: 10:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
Thewrath:
Igbos are this,Igbos are that,but they are the ones fighting tooth and nail,threatening thunder and brimstone for One Nigeria,cowardly hiding under arewa ultimatum(that even the arewas themselves are secretly hoping we don't take their threat serious).
Bunch of leacherous lunatics!

nobody wants you to go get yourselfs killed,thats why....we are civilians querreling with each other...but when the police and army get involved then,game over!!!...

Re: Igbos Leads In Technological Innovations....pics by Thewrath(m): 10:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
bantudra:

you think you can only access nairaland with a phone...??
And you had to use a desktop?
You are so jobless that even the word jobless will be ashamed of its meaning!

10 Likes

Re: Igbos Leads In Technological Innovations....pics by bantudra: 10:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
Thewrath:

And you had to use a desktop?
You are so jobless that even the word jobless will be ashamed of its meaning!

i dont understand what you are writing.... undecided

whattttt!!!!??....
Re: Igbos Leads In Technological Innovations....pics by Thewrath(m): 10:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
bantudra:

nobody wants you to go get yourselfs killed,thats why....we are civilians querreling with each other...but when the police and army get involved then,game over!!!...
Can someone who has a meaning to the above come forward pls?

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Leads In Technological Innovations....pics by bantudra: 10:54pm On Jul 13, 2017
Thewrath:

Can someone who has a meaning to the above come forward pls?

it means...:

shvt the fvck up or declare war and get biafra by force like ojukwu did!!!!..

stop been such wussies...grow some balls...mbok...
Re: Igbos Leads In Technological Innovations....pics by Thewrath(m): 10:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
bantudra:

i dont understand what you are writing.... undecided

whattttt!!!!??....
I really can't help you kid if you can't comprehend...you were busy throwing insults up and down and I had no choice but to reply you in a highly intelligent manner that would keep you in a state of confusion....don't blame yourself,it was all my plan cool

11 Likes

Re: Igbos Leads In Technological Innovations....pics by Thewrath(m): 10:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
bantudra:

it means...:

shvt the fvck up or declare war and get biafra by force like ojukwu did!!!!..

stop been such wussies...grow some balls...mbok...
You can't engage one in a constructive convo?
Should I be dissapointed or you are an illiterate?

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Leads In Technological Innovations....pics by bantudra: 10:57pm On Jul 13, 2017
Thewrath:

I really can't help you kid if you can't comprehend...you were busy throwing insults up and down and I had no choice but to reply you in a highly intelligent manner that would keep you in a state of confusion....don't blame yourself,it was all my plan cool

you realy think you are intelligent.... grin

kikikikikiki... grin

okay...explain to me what is the meaning of intelligent...??.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Leads In Technological Innovations....pics by Thewrath(m): 10:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
bantudra:

you realy think you are intelligent.... grin

kikikikikiki... grin

okay...explain to me what is the meaning of intelligent...??.... grin grin grin
How would you know I didn't lie to you about the meaning since you haven't proven to be someone intelligent?

12 Likes

Re: Igbos Leads In Technological Innovations....pics by bantudra: 10:59pm On Jul 13, 2017
Thewrath:

You can't engage one in a constructive convo?
Should I be dissapointed or you are an illiterate?

convo....i assume you mean conversation... grin..

nice destroying of english... grin...i like that... grin

convo... grin

kikikikikiki... grin grin
Re: Igbos Leads In Technological Innovations....pics by bantudra: 11:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
Thewrath:

How would you know I didn't lie to you about the meaning since you haven't proven to be someone intelligent?

explain to me what you understand under intelligent....

do you mean iq..
Re: Igbos Leads In Technological Innovations....pics by Thewrath(m): 11:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
bantudra:

convo....i assume you mean conversation... grin..

nice destroying of english... grin...i like that... grin

convo... grin

kikikikikiki... grin grin
You need a refund of your school fees(that's if you went to school)
If you didn't,poor you!

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sokoto Assembly Confirms Dan-iya As Deputy Governor / Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service / Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.