Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Presidency: Northern Youths Declare War On Cabal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency: Northern Youths Declare War On Cabal (25939 Views)

Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election / Igbo Youths Declare Intention To Commence Cattle Rearing / Buhari Speaks On Cabal Allegations By His Wife, Aisha (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency: Northern Youths Declare War On Cabal by tonardo(m): 12:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
If i hear.. I no trust them.. Osinbaju to continue.. El rufia to take over 2019. As planned.
Re: Presidency: Northern Youths Declare War On Cabal by BlowBack: 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2017
beamtopola:
Posted by a Yoruba person.
Yoruba youths have declared war on cabal.

From the comfort of Abeokuta under a fake association claiming Northern group.

Why can't the Yoruba youth come out boldly and attack the cabal?

Cowards

6 Likes

Re: Presidency: Northern Youths Declare War On Cabal by coptic: 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Is Comrade Elliot Afiyo in Ogun state a Northern Youth?

Afiyo sounds Nasarawa.
Re: Presidency: Northern Youths Declare War On Cabal by tonardo(m): 1:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
Now they have realise the vegetable is a waste.. They should continue to pray for him.
Re: Presidency: Northern Youths Declare War On Cabal by tonardo(m): 1:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
Now they have realise the vegetable is a waste.. They should continue to pray for him.
Re: Presidency: Northern Youths Declare War On Cabal by baddosky1: 1:03pm On Jul 14, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Hahahaha. I whoop your butt and you run crying to the mods. Sissy boy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Northern Youths Declare War On Cabal by magoo10(m): 1:05pm On Jul 14, 2017
LionDeLeo:

North has directed them to leave, they should use that directive as a good excuse to pressurise their leaders in fast tracking their agenda.

Additionally, the north has also written to UN to influence the speedy conduct of referendum.

But apart from beating some hairy chests insulting everyone both on and offline, what practical step has Igbos taken towards the actualisation of ITS OWN agenda?
You and I know that ipob has gone far a lot in realising this,and intact been crying that Nigeria conduct a referendum so they can exit,majority of Igbo's in the east are ready and in full support except our brothers outside the zone.
to say that Igbo's should leave the north is not only childish but filled with bad blood.
No man will touch the properties of any Igbo man in the north even while we continue pushing for referendum.everyone have the right to live and own properties anywhere in the world. the earlier you comprehend the better for you.

4 Likes

Re: Presidency: Northern Youths Declare War On Cabal by rainylad(f): 1:08pm On Jul 14, 2017
bonnylight003:
Afons grin grin cheesy

very funny people.. Yoruba muslims now northern youths...

angry

... cheesy grin..i tell you bros,Afonjas and their childish antics are like 5 and 6 grin...

3 Likes

Re: Presidency: Northern Youths Declare War On Cabal by baddosky1: 1:08pm On Jul 14, 2017
magoo10:

you carry tribal wars on your head like world cup, must every topic be responded with by using tribal statements. all these statements like yours are mere childish,since they are Jews and you are Nigerian shouldn't you be fighting for them to go ,please help by shouting it loud that they be granted referendum because all this name calling with not take us any where

Don't mind the coward! He rants against igbos with his 10mb bonanza from mtn and when backlashed, he scurries to the mods like a crybaby scared puppy. No be only LiondeLeo but Catdekitten

2 Likes

Re: Presidency: Northern Youths Declare War On Cabal by MrMcJay(m): 1:08pm On Jul 14, 2017
BlowBack:

He was from Kasbah, Kogi state and he was never the leader of Arewa but a designated spokesman of the forum.

Go and read up on Chief Sunday Awoniyi and come back to edit your post.

By the way, he's from Mopa in Okun land under Kogi State in the North Central.
Re: Presidency: Northern Youths Declare War On Cabal by rainylad(f): 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2017
LionDeLeo:

North has directed them to leave, they should use that directive as a good excuse to pressurise their leaders in fast tracking their agenda.

Additionally, same north has also written to UN to influence the speedy conduct of referendum.

But apart from beating some hairy chests insulting everyone both on and offline, what practical step has Igbos taken towards the actualisation of ITS OWN agenda?

..Common sharappp your mouth!...you keep deceiving yourself masking your pains and frustrations with lies and deceit..

5 Likes

Re: Presidency: Northern Youths Declare War On Cabal by LionDeLeo: 1:15pm On Jul 14, 2017
magoo10:

You and I know that ipob has gone far a lot in realising this,and intact been crying that Nigeria conduct a referendum so they can exit,majority of Igbo's in the east are ready and in full support except our brothers outside the zone.
to say that Igbo's should leave the north is not only childish but filled with bad blood.
No man will touch the properties of any Igbo man in the north even while we continue pushing for referendum.everyone have the right to live and own properties anywhere in the world. the earlier you comprehend the better for you.

I have mentioned two practical steps taken by the north in ensuring the actualisation of biafla.

But apart from the usual noise and chest beating, mention any official action taken by Igbos towards the achievement of its goals.

Note, it is igbos that want to leave but the only official actions taken so far were by the arewas.

What stops Igbos from expressing interest in referendum via appropriate channel/correspondence?

Why did they limit their agitation to mere chest beating and insult?

Or is it by insulting everybody everywhere? What you should note is that you cannot continue to disturb everybody in this country without making any official attempt to get out of the country. However, if that is the only option you understand, it will be just too bad.
Re: Presidency: Northern Youths Declare War On Cabal by LionDeLeo: 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2017
rainylad:

..Common sharappp your mouth!...you keep deceiving yourself masking your pains and frustrations with lies and deceit..

Who is this?

Re: Presidency: Northern Youths Declare War On Cabal by rainylad(f): 1:19pm On Jul 14, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Who is this?

..See this jester cheesy..your silly meme is supposed to make me stop quoting you i guess undecided

3 Likes

Re: Presidency: Northern Youths Declare War On Cabal by LionDeLeo: 1:21pm On Jul 14, 2017
rainylad:

..See this jester cheesy..your silly meme is supposed to make stop quoting you i guess undecided

My silly meme won't stop you from quoting, okay I'm appealing, stop quoting me.

Thanks for your understanding.
Re: Presidency: Northern Youths Declare War On Cabal by rainylad(f): 1:23pm On Jul 14, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Okay, my silly meme won't stop you from quoting, okay I'm appealing, stop quoting me.

Thanks for your understanding.

...okay i will..lmao cheesy
Re: Presidency: Northern Youths Declare War On Cabal by LionDeLeo: 1:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
rainylad:

...okay i will..lmao cheesy

Thanks
Re: Presidency: Northern Youths Declare War On Cabal by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
BlowBack:

From the comfort of Abeokuta under a fake association claiming Northern group.

Why can't the Yoruba youth come out boldly and attack the cabal?

Cowards
Yoruba's can o anything jux for an attention.
Re: Presidency: Northern Youths Declare War On Cabal by feelgoodInc: 1:31pm On Jul 14, 2017
is ogun state in the north, is ogun now a northernized state?
Re: Presidency: Northern Youths Declare War On Cabal by OBAGADAFFI: 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
MrMcJay:

A man named Sunday Awoniyi was once the leader of the Arewa Consultative Forum.

That being said, it's very unfortunate that with the way youths of this country are throwing threats and counter-threats, it appears they are more prepared for disputes than development.

Sunday Awoniyi is from Kogi

Kogi and Kwara are not considered as SW states.
Re: Presidency: Northern Youths Declare War On Cabal by ima4sure(f): 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
Promismike:
Ndi ara! Na now Una wake up. No more Sai baba? The day Una go stop thinking from Una anus. Nigeria will make headways.

this got me...loling
Re: Presidency: Northern Youths Declare War On Cabal by magoo10(m): 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
LionDeLeo:

I have mentioned two practical steps taken by the north in ensuring the actualisation of biafla.

But apart from the usual noise and chest beating, mention any official action taken by Igbos towards the achievement of its goals.

Note, it is igbos that want to leave but the only official actions taken so far were by the arewas.

What stops Igbos from expressing interest in referendum via appropriate channel/correspondence?

Why did they limit their agitation to mere chest beating and insult?

Or is it by insulting everybody everywhere? What you should note is that you cannot continue to disturb everybody in this country without making any official attempt to get out of the country. However, if that is the only option you understand, it will be just too bad.
Why are you pretending like you do not know that ipob has taken major steps to actualise their aims,they have also written the UN and also made their points clear to the Nigerian govt which you and I know have continued to deny them that inalienable right.the last time osibanjo replied that Nigeria will not divide.we also know that the ipob have taken the army chief to court with regards to this and many more,you can as well visit ipob website for more info .

4 Likes

Re: Presidency: Northern Youths Declare War On Cabal by Nword22: 1:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
Basic123:
yIgbo(s) will not like this sha.

Why lumping all Igbos on your madness, you are either mad and no one want to tell you. Heediotic Bassterda.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Northern Youths Declare War On Cabal by nell4: 1:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
IpobExposed:
Northern Youths said Nnamdi Kanu should be called a terrorist and I think is time all we Nairalander storm seun house to declare IPOb a terrorist
how many likes for this , none. this is to show you're senseless. grow up boy , grow up

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Northern Youths Declare War On Cabal by MONEYJOEE: 1:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
We don't know of any cabal
Re: Presidency: Northern Youths Declare War On Cabal by obamabinladen(m): 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Ugandan jews who cannot murmur in the presence of their oppressive leaders will soon come with their warped analysis.

Ugandan jews and brainlessness are like

Bambi Allah and their stupidity. They littered the whole streets, rejected souls they are. We call them Aturu Awusa.
Re: Presidency: Northern Youths Declare War On Cabal by Danosophe(m): 2:19pm On Jul 14, 2017
Northern (Yoruba) Youth Leaders Forum indeed, from the South-West in the South-Western Region of Nigeria.
Laff wan burst belle grin grin grin grin grin

Make una receive sense now bfor e fall on una head like Olumo rock!
Take It!
Re: Presidency: Northern Youths Declare War On Cabal by Torylanez(m): 2:28pm On Jul 14, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Ugandan jews who cannot murmur in the presence of their oppressive leaders will soon come with their warped analysis.

Ugandan jews and brainlessness are like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Are Disappointed With Inec's Decision To Review Obingwa's Results - Abia PDP / Defection: Senator Ahmed Lawan, Wamakko, Boss Mustapha Meet Oshiomhole / Presidency Keeps Mum On Indictment Of Usani, Buhari’s Minister For Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.