Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Ambode Suspends Traditional Ruler For Faking His Own Kidnap - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Suspends Traditional Ruler For Faking His Own Kidnap (25591 Views)

Imo: Court Jails Abia Traditional Ruler For Misappropriating N40 Million / Abia North: Traditional Ruler Invokes Death On Kalu’s Detractors / Breaking: Ambode Suspends Baale Of Shangisha – Magodo For Faking His Own Kidnap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Suspends Traditional Ruler For Faking His Own Kidnap by Blackfire(m): 7:17am On Jul 16, 2017
Afonja have graduated from skull minning to self kidnappersation....

Owo meji fun yin o, jagaban awon odaran.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Suspends Traditional Ruler For Faking His Own Kidnap by Jabioro: 7:47am On Jul 16, 2017
He is not deserved to be call Oloriebi not talk of Mogaji to the extend of bestowed on him a village Baale..
Re: Ambode Suspends Traditional Ruler For Faking His Own Kidnap by marooh: 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
Heeee nigeria my negro mind.

But wait.....
Na how the Governor take win the fake rigged elections will bring how the T. ruler will fake the kidnapping.

No be how u take buy, na how u go take sell? grin
Re: Ambode Suspends Traditional Ruler For Faking His Own Kidnap by Lukgaf(m): 4:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
this Nigeria sha..all are in the name of poverty
Re: Ambode Suspends Traditional Ruler For Faking His Own Kidnap by eposho: 6:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
Blackie46:
What crime has dz one done to deserve this first class foolishness ? Afonjas like you have been kidnapping since 2000BC.
Your fada been kidnapping since .
Shut it.ok

1 Like

Re: Ambode Suspends Traditional Ruler For Faking His Own Kidnap by Ojiofor: 9:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
Anything goes in da westside!
Re: Ambode Suspends Traditional Ruler For Faking His Own Kidnap by maisauki: 2:03am On Jul 17, 2017
Traditional ruler wey dey fake him own kidnap, that one be ruler(leader) or ruler wey w dey use draw?
Re: Ambode Suspends Traditional Ruler For Faking His Own Kidnap by babatee90(m): 7:54am On Jul 17, 2017
Why always magodo?
Re: Ambode Suspends Traditional Ruler For Faking His Own Kidnap by nnokwa042(m): 7:56am On Jul 17, 2017
england one king or queen so danemark spain sweden but come to nigeria yoruba alone got up to 10,000 Obas imo state alone 5000 EZES Anambra got more than 300 igwes undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided unity no dez africa we just dey prentend
Re: Ambode Suspends Traditional Ruler For Faking His Own Kidnap by ourkobo: 8:01am On Jul 17, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
The Oba obviously influenced Evans into kidnaping business cos Lagos is the germinating ground for all atrocities in Nigeria.

Baba Ijebu, one-chance, agbero, pick-pocket, omonile, jungle justice, oluwole, renting one apartment to hundreds of people, etc all are Lagos(afonja)made crimes.

Sadly they never invest the proceeds into something tangible.
Just see the mother of Rashidi Yekini languishing in poverty

hahahahahahahahaha
Guy you want our bloders from the waste to kill them selves abi
Re: Ambode Suspends Traditional Ruler For Faking His Own Kidnap by ArcFresky(m): 8:03am On Jul 17, 2017
Do we actually need obaa in these country?
Re: Ambode Suspends Traditional Ruler For Faking His Own Kidnap by Nickymezor(f): 8:04am On Jul 17, 2017
Hmmmmm, wonders shall neva cease undecided
Re: Ambode Suspends Traditional Ruler For Faking His Own Kidnap by chiagozien(m): 8:05am On Jul 17, 2017
This people from waste,i dont know what pay again....and what of oba prison has him been release.
Re: Ambode Suspends Traditional Ruler For Faking His Own Kidnap by rahman25: 8:06am On Jul 17, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
The Oba obviously influenced Evans into kidnaping business cos Lagos is the germinating ground for all atrocities in Nigeria.

Baba Ijebu, one-chance, agbero, pick-pocket, omonile, jungle justice, oluwole, renting one apartment to hundreds of people, etc all are Lagos(afonja)made crimes.

Sadly they never invest the proceeds into something tangible.
Just see the mother of Rashidi Yekini languishing in poverty
If you had not involved the old woman I would have kept mute but this shows clearly that the pregnancy process that produced you should have been aborted instead of leaving it. Wasted generation
Re: Ambode Suspends Traditional Ruler For Faking His Own Kidnap by KinzyeWriter(m): 8:07am On Jul 17, 2017
emmyreelz:
hmmmm...
Goat, Hai hai hai (that sound when chasing a goat)
Re: Ambode Suspends Traditional Ruler For Faking His Own Kidnap by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:07am On Jul 17, 2017
this people from waste are lazy bones.. how can he fake his own kidnapping, one funniest and painful side of it , he will never invest his loot wisely, rather he will use it to celebrate his long dead ancestors, the remaining loot will end up in breaching cream and owambe ... this is exactly how Awo ravished all his loot and died a very slow and miserable dead
Re: Ambode Suspends Traditional Ruler For Faking His Own Kidnap by NothingDoMe: 8:09am On Jul 17, 2017
Mynd44 wetin na? See as you Balance ontop the thread like avenging angel with a trail of headless comments.

My first thought would be that you are protecting the Afonjas from the onslaught but I don't know you to be tribalistic so it must be something else.

Anyway....

Re: Ambode Suspends Traditional Ruler For Faking His Own Kidnap by JayEntaur(m): 8:10am On Jul 17, 2017
I know it's off topic but for the GOT aficionados...
http://down1.fztvseries.mobi/videos/TVold2/Game of Thrones/Season 7/Game_of_Thrones_-_S07E01_-_Dragonstone.avi
Re: Ambode Suspends Traditional Ruler For Faking His Own Kidnap by PastorAji(m): 8:11am On Jul 17, 2017
O ga ooo

Seun where is my cake

Re: Ambode Suspends Traditional Ruler For Faking His Own Kidnap by Memories12411: 8:23am On Jul 17, 2017
At his age? What does he stand to gain? What is he teaching his subjects? I don't think he is normal.
Re: Ambode Suspends Traditional Ruler For Faking His Own Kidnap by Jabioro: 8:31am On Jul 17, 2017
Too bad, when someone decided to kidnapped himself, declared himself wanted, make us searched for nothing, wasting our scared common wealth resources.. is a common criminal treat him with VIP gift.
Re: Ambode Suspends Traditional Ruler For Faking His Own Kidnap by swuftz: 8:39am On Jul 17, 2017
AustineE1:
Lagos and useless Obas,you cant seperate both....while expelling this Oba of Magodo,dont forget to expel the main Oba of Lagos,i have a feeling that one may be into serious rituals and its because of his failure as an Oba,that all this other small criminal Obas are emerging in Lagos.
Why are all the big time kidnappers staying in Magodo?this now explains where evans learnt his profession from,may be Evans wasnt even a kidnapper until he moved in to Magodo!

I recommend a psychiatrist test
Re: Ambode Suspends Traditional Ruler For Faking His Own Kidnap by one4GOD(f): 8:59am On Jul 17, 2017
swiz123:

www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/gov-ambode-suspends-traditional-ruler-faking-kidnap/
cc:mynd44
And when one says that these traditional ruler is no longer needed in our time, one will be seen as saying trash. Just look at a whole Baale behaving in such manner, and imagine what kind of peace he will make amongst his subject. I have been to a community where they have convergence of different bales and all I see their is a training ground for miscreants, hooligans, prostitutes, smokers of all sorts of weeds and all what not. if he Baale who is supposed to be an example for the youths can do this one can only to imagine what relevance they are to this generations. For me they should be scrapped.
Re: Ambode Suspends Traditional Ruler For Faking His Own Kidnap by newslifeop: 9:41am On Jul 17, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Ambode Suspends Traditional Ruler For Faking His Own Kidnap by akinszz: 9:45am On Jul 17, 2017
emmyreelz:
hmmmm...

Re: Ambode Suspends Traditional Ruler For Faking His Own Kidnap by TinaAnita(f): 10:41am On Jul 17, 2017
My head aches
Re: Ambode Suspends Traditional Ruler For Faking His Own Kidnap by GistFullGround: 11:24am On Jul 17, 2017
DISGRACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyuyUOpTh9g[b][/b]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Soludo Won Ihiala Supplementary Election / FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture / Jibrin Abdulmumin Returns To His Personal Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.