Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,772 members, 7,837,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Dogs Check Luggage At Lagos Airport (Video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dogs Check Luggage At Lagos Airport (Video) (46870 Views)

Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport / Bush Fire Incident At Owerri Airport (Video) / Passenger’s Bags Stolen At Lagos Airport (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogs Check Luggage At Lagos Airport (Video) by 702: 8:17pm On Jul 14, 2017
Security authorities should have K9 units placed not only at airports but major centers where people gather.

Those guys get paid just to be a dog walker! grin grin cool Job cool
Re: Dogs Check Luggage At Lagos Airport (Video) by Olaiya26: 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
Yea....... I was at the airport yesterday when i witnessed it also. The dogs are so scary mennnnnnnnnnnn.
Re: Dogs Check Luggage At Lagos Airport (Video) by emolala(m): 9:13pm On Jul 14, 2017
denugajac:
this one pass me o

Thief.....thief....thief.....so u have changed u r name in order to scam another person a bifurcation plan will not work...

NAIRALAND BEWARE OF THIS SCAMMER WHO SCAMS PEOPLE BY SELLING NON-EXISTING DATA . RUN.......RUN......RUN..
MODS PLS DO UR WORK AND INVESTIGATE THIS GUY PLS.

2 Likes

Re: Dogs Check Luggage At Lagos Airport (Video) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
History
Re: Dogs Check Luggage At Lagos Airport (Video) by information1: 10:34pm On Jul 14, 2017
How sure are your datas??

I hope this is not a scam?
denugajac:
this one pass me o
Re: Dogs Check Luggage At Lagos Airport (Video) by koboko69: 11:05pm On Jul 14, 2017
emi14:
Where have you travelled before?. The will soon stop dogs and do the right things. Dogs can only dictate the smells they are trained with. Is not only drugs that are harmful. Drugs is one one of the millions illegal stuff investigated in borders. What about explosives and and related substance that are not scented?
Lol.
I can bet with my life u av gone no where B4. If u av u will know dogs are used in international airports not only for drugs, even explosives. It's a normal thing in boarder security and Airports. 9ja Is even behind if they just started this.
Re: Dogs Check Luggage At Lagos Airport (Video) by koboko69: 11:08pm On Jul 14, 2017
ikp120:
Just watch how cases of drugs crossing the border will increase. Most of the things you dey see for movies na hype o. Correct guy man go turn the dog senses upside down and cross with ease.

Go to YouTube and see how it's done. All you need is a chemical whose scent is stronger than that of the contraband substance. These animals are like electronic gadgets, they can be hacked!

Lol. This ur ignorance, the grade low pass F. If u av traveled out of the country before.... seeing dogs sniffing Tru luggages, mails and even people on the queue in boarders or airports and just anywhere needed.
Re: Dogs Check Luggage At Lagos Airport (Video) by koboko69: 11:33pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nma27:
Lol. Like d case of a guy that his crack inside a boritto... Lolzzz, u get point sha but the humans are searching too.

Try am, then near dog wey dey trained
Re: Dogs Check Luggage At Lagos Airport (Video) by allstarcomic(m): 11:44pm On Jul 14, 2017
WATCHA MY NEW COMEDY VIDEO NOW ON YOUTUBE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke-h6VyiiQA
Re: Dogs Check Luggage At Lagos Airport (Video) by ocelot2006(m): 11:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
Sniffer dogs. It's common practise used by Law Enforcement Agencies across the world.
Re: Dogs Check Luggage At Lagos Airport (Video) by ikp120(m): 12:07am On Jul 15, 2017
koboko69:

Lol. This ur ignorance, the grade low pass F. If u av traveled out of the country before.... seeing dogs sniffing Tru luggages, mails and even people on the queue in boarders or airports and just anywhere needed.
I didn't say anything about other countries not using dogs, did I? You should always understand the context of a comment before quoting.

Please next time don't quote me out of context.
Re: Dogs Check Luggage At Lagos Airport (Video) by slysteel: 1:12am On Jul 15, 2017
Ignorant people posting pooh on daily basis,in every airport i have being to in several countries,dogs are used to sniff out drugs and bombs from luggages,in jfk airport in heathtrow everywhere,it is the standard all around the world,stop disgracing yourself on nairaland with ignorant posts,i am not yabbing you but its obvious that you have not flown into any international airport before otherwise you wouldn't have posted this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Dogs Check Luggage At Lagos Airport (Video) by 4evaYung(m): 5:45am On Jul 15, 2017
ULSHERLAN:
Dogs have better smell than humans.
Trained dogs can smell hard drugs from far away. We should be applauding our authorities. It's not every time you condemn cos if you go outside Nigeria and see this, you will come here and be praising such countries

Kudos to them, at least for the initiative. My fear though is that i give them max a year or 2, the dogs would be either missing or ill fed (like the one below), and that is if it doesn't loose its sense of smell completely...if i lie ask the lions for naija zoo cheesy grin grin grin

Re: Dogs Check Luggage At Lagos Airport (Video) by yomz1e(m): 8:45am On Jul 15, 2017
Which part of your brain cell was functioning when you wrote the Rabbies thing?

SmoothNigerian:
I hope the dogs being used don't have rabies undecided.

If you want to earn passive income with bitcoin, check my signature and get enlightened wink

Maybe the person below me has something reasonable to contribute cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Friends Exploiting Money From Me, Advice Needed / Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) / SUV Hits Several People At Lekki Phase 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.