Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Passenger’s Bags Stolen At Lagos Airport (Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Passenger’s Bags Stolen At Lagos Airport (Video) (22892 Views)

Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video / 15 Giant Snails From Nigeria Seized At US Airport (Video) / 2 Jets Stolen At Lagos Airport: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Passenger’s Bags Stolen At Lagos Airport (Video) by NaijadrivaCars: 7:08am On Nov 29, 2019
[img]https://naijadriva.files./2019/11/09df7c3e-mmia-696x522-1428642143.jpg?w=614[/img]
A video has emerged on how a passenger’s luggage was stolen by touts at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Naijadriva reports.

A video obtained by Naijadriva shows when a passenger’s luggage was presumed stolen by touts at the International wing of Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA), Lagos.

It is no more news that Nigeria Airports is bedeviled by touts, thefts, extortion and begging by Immigration and airport staff, and so on.

Following the rising cases of theft including a recent robbery of a private jet waiting to take off after bandits accessed the airside of the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA), Lagos, the federal government recently reinforced the security apparatus at the nation’s airports.

The new strategy, to combat these vices include: the expansion of areas covered by the Close-Circuit Television (CCTV), reinforcement of security team that patrols all areas of the airports, profiling of Aviation Security (AVSEC) personnel, close monitoring of airport users and workers and ban to persons who have been sacked from the airport from gaining access to any of the airports unless they are travelling and other security details not made known due to security reasons.

However, things are yet to be “normal” at our airports as some of the vices are still prevalent, like this case of stolen luggage.

Watch video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQDMaoyUeNU?sub_confirmation=1

Source: https://naijadriva./2019/11/29/airport-insecurity-passengers-bags-stolen-at-murtala-muhammed-international-airport-lagos-video/
Re: Passenger’s Bags Stolen At Lagos Airport (Video) by Ikjosh04: 7:24am On Nov 29, 2019
It's so pathetic, is Nigeria �� cursed? �

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Passenger’s Bags Stolen At Lagos Airport (Video) by NaijadrivaCars: 7:42am On Nov 29, 2019
shocked

Thanks for stopping by.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Passenger’s Bags Stolen At Lagos Airport (Video) by Wigetsolar: 9:11am On Nov 29, 2019
Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Passenger’s Bags Stolen At Lagos Airport (Video) by Rilley(m): 11:58am On Nov 29, 2019
Fvcking country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passenger’s Bags Stolen At Lagos Airport (Video) by lamalang(m): 11:59am On Nov 29, 2019
Christmas de approach people de hustle to go oppress for village

2 Likes

Re: Passenger’s Bags Stolen At Lagos Airport (Video) by Aturitoroman: 11:59am On Nov 29, 2019
undecided
Re: Passenger’s Bags Stolen At Lagos Airport (Video) by AsomArchitectNG(m): 11:59am On Nov 29, 2019
It's well
Re: Passenger’s Bags Stolen At Lagos Airport (Video) by Brandstudio01: 11:59am On Nov 29, 2019
shocked
Who know how long this man been doing
this. As if he's the only one going through Economic hardship.

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid while promo Lasts. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery

2 Likes

Re: Passenger’s Bags Stolen At Lagos Airport (Video) by Tinnytony24(m): 11:59am On Nov 29, 2019
And who is the idiot posting Sextapes in this thread? No shame?

4 Likes

Re: Passenger’s Bags Stolen At Lagos Airport (Video) by Ryden1: 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2019
Na wahala
Re: Passenger’s Bags Stolen At Lagos Airport (Video) by Mobsync(m): 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2019
I don't see any bag getting stolen. Is this the aftermath of the theft?

But it is a common occurrence over there. It's only in Nigeria you find louts and criminals hanging around government offices, seeking gullible people to defraud or steal from.

You find them everywhere, from license offices to JAMB offices, passport offices etc...

By the way, I have teeth whitening strips for sale. Click here to check them out.

1 Like

Re: Passenger’s Bags Stolen At Lagos Airport (Video) by nuhu2018(m): 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2019
dem no fit go Rob buburi na we dem dey rob �
Re: Passenger’s Bags Stolen At Lagos Airport (Video) by wisdom042(m): 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2019
Person go dey risk him life for bag wey money fit no dey inside.

If dem catch u now u go blame buhari n devil.
Re: Passenger’s Bags Stolen At Lagos Airport (Video) by Rexnegro(m): 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2019
never give your luggage to who you don't know no matter what... and always have close to you and within sight range.

3 Likes

Re: Passenger’s Bags Stolen At Lagos Airport (Video) by Kingpele(m): 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2019
The best way to avoid this embarrassment is to involve more secret service personnel

1 Like

Re: Passenger’s Bags Stolen At Lagos Airport (Video) by centilad(m): 12:03pm On Nov 29, 2019
Its Okay
Where are the security camera videos?

1 Like

Re: Passenger’s Bags Stolen At Lagos Airport (Video) by Finnese001: 12:03pm On Nov 29, 2019
As e dey hot
Re: Passenger’s Bags Stolen At Lagos Airport (Video) by FamousMonk: 12:03pm On Nov 29, 2019
Ok...
Who cares?
By a new bag and move on.
And travel by ship next time.
Re: Passenger’s Bags Stolen At Lagos Airport (Video) by emmabest2000(m): 12:04pm On Nov 29, 2019
When BBN Mike's wife arrived Nigeria last month
she uploaded on her Facebook...
"Me and my bags are safety "
many people criticized her then

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passenger’s Bags Stolen At Lagos Airport (Video) by centilad(m): 12:04pm On Nov 29, 2019
Abi no CCTV inside Lagos AIRPORT Again?

Re: Passenger’s Bags Stolen At Lagos Airport (Video) by Pavore9: 12:05pm On Nov 29, 2019
Mine was a fellow passenger that carried off one of my bags from the conveyor belt on arrival at the destination city and returned it to the airline's city office after 5 weeks, dropped a fake phone number with them. The prayer I fire on top that bag but till this day, I still can't decipher the motivation to return the bag with 70% of content still intact, airline paid for what was missing to avoid wahala as they were supposed to detain the guy when he brought my bag and call me immediately but let him go scot free.

4 Likes

Re: Passenger’s Bags Stolen At Lagos Airport (Video) by Starhearts: 12:05pm On Nov 29, 2019
I remember den how l lost all my shoes at MMA en-route Casablanca, Morocco.
Those guys re demons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Passenger’s Bags Stolen At Lagos Airport (Video) by MrsToyo(f): 12:07pm On Nov 29, 2019
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Passenger’s Bags Stolen At Lagos Airport (Video) by Reelmii: 12:08pm On Nov 29, 2019
na wah for Niger ooo
Re: Passenger’s Bags Stolen At Lagos Airport (Video) by Hoodbilonia: 12:08pm On Nov 29, 2019
Xmas is here.
Increased number of thefts and loose guard
Shine your eyes now o.
Re: Passenger’s Bags Stolen At Lagos Airport (Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:12pm On Nov 29, 2019
Relegated Nation.
Re: Passenger’s Bags Stolen At Lagos Airport (Video) by Spatta: 12:12pm On Nov 29, 2019
Nigeria is gone to the garbage, There is no country in the world where the entry point is the first point of thievery and banditry as Nigeria, A Government headed by the north is Cursed as no tangible thing can be done by this backward race
The Lagos Airport is full of Northerners, who are not Educated, who have turned the International Airport into a Mosque, the place reeks of disturbing smells and looks crowded and untidy

Illiterate is at the Helm of affairs, Nepotism is the style of employment
Thieves resume at the Airport daily waiting for your undecerning moments and not sane government can proffer solution
Hausa are seen selling Dollars and harassing travelers
Tell, why will there not be pilfering of Bags?
Buhari and the northerner are a curse to Nigeria.
Nigeria ceased to exist many years ago

It is just unfortunate that the Coward tribes are the once continuing the wrong marriage with these imbeciles from the North fit for no good
Even the Name Nigeria should have been changed just like Ghana, But the progress of the Country is stunted with these recycled cynosure of profligates from the North

8 Likes

Re: Passenger’s Bags Stolen At Lagos Airport (Video) by Mrbigman1(m): 12:12pm On Nov 29, 2019
Starhearts:
I remember den how l lost all my shoes at MMA en-route Casablanca, Morocco.
Those guys re demons

Lol. One came that he wants to help me carry my bag, I told him no, thanks that it’s rollable, the idiot start dey insult me oh.
To think that if u get to the airport they will ask you family members to stay outside unless you pay baffles me how those guys come in

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Last Did You Travel To The Village? / Nigerian Embassy In Germany Fires Guard Over Sex-For-Passport Scandal / Petrol Tanker Catches Fire In Jos, 10 Dead, Others Injured (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.