Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,805 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room (101645 Views)

Student Reunites With Corper Teacher 30 Years Later / Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She / Nigerian Author Includes 'Mutual Masturbation' In JSS 1 Book (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by dipznano: 4:49pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nikbaebrown:
Disgusting!!! Now This Is What Debouches When Parents And The Society Regard The Male Genders As Sacred Cows Whom Moral Dexterity And Societal Values Aren't Applicable To. Sadly, They Are Now Living Up To Expectations And The Blame Game Continues. Worse-still, It Metamorphoses To A Host Of Ridiculous Misdemeanours And Bizzare Saga's With No One Giving A Rats Fanny About Them.

Then, Welcome To A Society Of Criminality,injustice,Corruption And Terrorism. Evans Story, Most Probably Emanated From Juvenile Delinquency And So Did Others. Its Bewildering How We Are Cautiously Giving Way To A New Breed Of Reckless, Uncultured And Retarded Prats Who'd Inturn Ruffle World Peace. TRAIN UP A "CHILD" IN THE WAY HE SHOULD GO AND WHEN HE IS OLD HE WNT DEPART FROM IT.

Chaii.... bet y??

This one weak me!!!

I was almost honourably Patricked!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by sanpipita(m): 4:49pm On Jul 14, 2017
Maybe they have been doing it before or she encouraged him, wonder why she humiliated the kid, a private counselling would have been better, he is a growing young man with raging hormones he is bound to have attraction towards anyone, best would have to counsel him especially on control.

8 Likes

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by MadCow1: 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2017
A lady in the background said another student came to her and told her "My prick dey pain me".. grin grin grin

This is why single sex schools are a bad idea.

7 Likes

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2017
Make I no lie I only came to check awt the corper and to god I'm disappointed,wallahi she for hang the boy peepee for that iron railings flog the preek cane,demented fellow.

Codedly dem go still fvck sha,leave all this display

1 Like

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by cococandy(f): 4:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
A JSS boy is only a child and should be taught properly instead of being shamed.
The corps members who have been sleeping with him are guilty of statutory rape. See how everyone is bashing him instead of the alleged corps members who have been raping him.

The teacher that openly embarrassed him like this is not even fit to teach children. She clearly does not know how to handle teenage children.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by dipznano: 4:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
blackyd:
Oluwa ohhhh.......imagine! Jss! That pikin get liver shaaa

Forget class!!!

Age is not by class! Dude could be 19 already sef
Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by Fucktensei: 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Wicked teacher she just allowed the poor boy to waste his energy, wey he should have used to fok her to cry for nothing. She for just allow the boy to use the cap of his prick to rub the top of her pussssy even if na only for one second. Some people are just stingy. Abi wetin I talk vickyrotex and ajepako?
correct guy! cool
YOU DESERVE AN INSTANT ALERT INSIDE YOUR ACCOUNT! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
PenisCaP:
Many guys can relate..Its a stage.
That moment when u start crushing on ur beatiful secondary school miss. grin
Each time i see her my heart starts doing me somehow grin
Iv been there...

but didnt go this far shaa like this boy shaa. grin

Yeah we crushed on our lecturer , there was one lecturer in my department during my undergrad , she couldn't have been more than 25 - 27 , one of those who had a quick education. She was studying for her Ph.D then and lecturing at the same time. She was unmarried and had the silkiest thighs on the face of the earth , we knew this cos she was always wearing close to mini skirts ( one or two inches above her knee ) and very tight fitting , accentuating her butt , and it was one hell of a butt. Turns out almost all the boys in the department don't miss her classes and very few were not crushing on her but we were way out of her league.

4 Likes

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by cococandy(f): 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
@bold, totally agree. But in this case, this is a child involved with adults.
The adults should bear the responsibility.
I hope he learns from this.

Nikbaebrown:
Disgusting!!! Now This Is What Debouches When Parents And The Society Regard The Male Genders As Sacred Cows Whom Moral Dexterity And Societal Values Aren't Applicable To. Sadly, They Are Now Living Up To Expectations And The Blame Game Continues. Worse-still, It Metamorphoses To A Host Of Ridiculous Misdemeanours And Bizzare Saga's With No One Giving A Rats Fanny About Them.

Then, Welcome To A Society Of Criminality,injustice,Corruption And Terrorism. Evans Story, Most Probably Emanated From Juvenile Delinquency And So Did Others. Its Bewildering How We Are Cautiously Giving Way To A New Breed Of Reckless, Uncultured And Retarded Prats Who'd Inturn Ruffle World Peace. TRAIN UP A "CHILD" IN THE WAY HE SHOULD GO AND WHEN HE IS OLD HE WNT DEPART FROM IT.

1 Like

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by sanpipita(m): 4:56pm On Jul 14, 2017
cococandy:
A JSS boy is only a child and should be taught properly instead of being shamed.
The corps members who have been sleeping with him are guilty of statutory rape. See how everyone is bashing him instead of the alleged corps members who have been raping him.

The teacher that openly embarrassed him like this is not even fit to teach children. She clearly does not know how to handle teenage children.

Exactly, its shows our quality of teachers are poor, the situation would have been handled better, its not any teen would have such courage to approach his teacher or corper in society like ours.

1 Like

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by Edoziesmart(m): 4:56pm On Jul 14, 2017
That copper should have allow the boy taste the forbidden fruit even if it is 2mins cun.t.
See the way the slut copper is shouting like a wayward roadside oloshi.
Her words is too raw to my liking.
I don't blame the dude though cus how you dress is the way people will address you.

Konji la basterd I swear.

3 Likes

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 14, 2017
Whoever recorded it knew the boy was coming...that simply means it is a skit well arranged and planned.
Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by Marvelly10(m): 4:56pm On Jul 14, 2017
krissconnect:
Conji eh, conji eh conji eh.. It wee not be good for u eh.
See how konji led this boy astray. Chisos grin laf yaff tear my pant oo grin grin But the woman should av allowed him just a 2minutes doggy na grin
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by funlord(m): 4:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
Fucktensei:
did someone put maggot inside your brain? angry
Why are you insulting my Eastern brothers like that?

You can go and drink some sniper mixed with fanta and ice cubes and then do this afterwards to cure the pain in your skull..... grin

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
Afam4eva:
Those corpers should be arrested asap. Granted the boy goofed by wanting to taste the forbidden fruit, they should not have flogged him the way they did.

Maybe they should have clapped for him or thrown a party to honour the disrespect. You're looking at a future rapist!
Such nonsense can never happen to me, but let's just assume I was that Corper, I'd flog him ten times harder before taking him to his parents.

2 Likes

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by Bimpe29: 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
Agbakooooooo
Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by cococandy(f): 5:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
I just watched the video. They were totally wrong and abusive towards the young boy. And he was even begging them.
If he was my son, the would all be in big trouble. I don't care who he slept with as long as he didn't sexually assault anyone. In fact he's the victim here seeing as he still a child.
So many stupid adults in nigeria.
I'm so angry

10 Likes

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
is their way no respect for elders. He thought he could tempt the corper with cash. cool

2 Likes

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by smith666999(m): 5:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A secondary school student was shamed and humiliated after sneaking into his teachers room - requesting to have sex with her. In a trending footage posted online, the woman can be heard speaking in Igbo dialect, blasting the boy for having the mind to knock on her door to demand for sex...

The young boy who was very ashamed began to cry as he begged for forgiveness.

It was also alleged by the female teacher that the young boy has been sleeping with youth corpers in the school.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/young-boy-sneaks-teachers-room-enugu-demand-sex-photosvideo.html

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaDJguDgqIA

he has been sleeping with coppers in the school?

is he a blue film star?
Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by cococandy(f): 5:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
Deseo:

Maybe they should have clapped for him or thrown a party to honour the disrespect. You're looking at a future rapist!
Such nonsense can never happen to me, but let's just assume I was that Corper, I'd flog him ten times harder before taking him to his parents.
Future rapist because he asked his teacher for sex? Are you okay?

What about the rapist corps members that have been sleeping with him?

1 Like

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by imam07: 5:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
It mite be strange to u but not to me because the guy is a man and is the man that request for sex.I can't blame him because he did not attempt to rape or molest her. Had it been he had raped her or arranged for her to be raped,I know u will be one of those that will be saying he should have expressed his love to the corper No be wizkid dey sleep with ladies as old as his sister?
Ereolamide:
The fool didn't put the ring properly into the lizards mouth.

Idiot boy

4 Likes

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by dollytino4real(f): 5:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
small but mighty, touch and follow failed,
Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by Alariwo2: 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
Some married hoes on Nairaland especially literature section will gladly fvck him and even suck his dic.k.. Useless paedophiles.

That lady is quite lucky, I'm sure he had charms that failed.
Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
myright:
bros I'm curious. Why owo?
nwanne how far.. How DAT area nah
Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by Kobicove(m): 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2017
As secondary school student for that matter? shocked
Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 14, 2017
NISI DOMINUS FRUSTRA (UNION BOYS ENUGU).

WHAT A SLIGHT!!!!.

But the corper no try.....oooo. Flogging him without recording it should have been the best. For all have sinned and come short of the GLORY of GOD. Nobody HOLY pass.
Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by malware: 5:05pm On Jul 14, 2017
His head is quite flat, it is none of my business.
Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by Fucktensei: 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
funlord:

You can go and drink some sniper mixed with fanta and ice cubes and then do this afterwards to cure the pain in your skull..... grin

2 Likes

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by seguno2: 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
holatin:
dangerous crush and stupid libido

Thanks for replying PENIScap's post below.
Thanks.

PenisCaP:
Many guys can relate..Its a stage.
That moment when u start crushing on ur beatiful secondary school miss. grin
Each time i see her my heart starts doing me somehow grin
Iv been there...

but didnt go this far shaa like this boy shaa. grin
Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by cyberprof: 5:07pm On Jul 14, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
I can bet he was born and nurtured in Owo Ondo state

I reside in Owo and I can say you've given false information
Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:08pm On Jul 14, 2017
is not a big deal.... I dated my secondary school teacher back day's in the sch.... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React / The Transformation From 100L To 400L Of Two Ladies That Got People Talking / Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.