Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,549 members, 7,955,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:17 PM

Lady Who Wedded The Portrait Of A Man Now With Him And A Son - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Who Wedded The Portrait Of A Man Now With Him And A Son (987 Views)

Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' / Couple Who Wedded 3 Days After Meeting Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary (photo / A Family Of 11 With, 4 Sets Of Identical Twins And A Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Wedded The Portrait Of A Man Now With Him And A Son by newsynews: 3:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
https://twitter.com/MoeTrendz/status/885606150951108608

Wow! Two years ago, the lady in the pictures below got married, but it was a portrait of the groom that was present on the wedding day. The groom was away, probably in some foreign land on that day.

One can only imagine the amount of backlash she must have gotten from friends at the event and also on social media when the pictures of the wedding went viral.

Well, today both couple are together and blessed with a son.

http://wotzup.ng/lady-wedded-portrait-man-now-son/

Re: Lady Who Wedded The Portrait Of A Man Now With Him And A Son by Harvest601(m): 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2017
lol
Re: Lady Who Wedded The Portrait Of A Man Now With Him And A Son by StarBukola(f): 4:11pm On Jul 14, 2017
So why is our business?
Re: Lady Who Wedded The Portrait Of A Man Now With Him And A Son by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
She tried.
Re: Lady Who Wedded The Portrait Of A Man Now With Him And A Son by madridguy(m): 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2017
I remembered the thread on NL back then. Many people mocked her that time.

Happy for them.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Wedded The Portrait Of A Man Now With Him And A Son by kolafolabi(m): 4:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
She was humiliated because no one understood her. She's happy and living good now.. Happy family!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Wedded The Portrait Of A Man Now With Him And A Son by newsynews: 4:32pm On Jul 14, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Lady Who Wedded The Portrait Of A Man Now With Him And A Son by blovesther(f): 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
That's why is always good to live your life the way it pleases and not what people think or say
Re: Lady Who Wedded The Portrait Of A Man Now With Him And A Son by Giddyperson: 5:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
cheesy
Re: Lady Who Wedded The Portrait Of A Man Now With Him And A Son by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 19, 2017
...n

(1) (Reply)

Need Branding, Printing Of Souvenirs Jotters, Cutstomiize Bags...? Don't Go Far / . / How Do I Bleep My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.