Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,162 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

D'Banj Congratulates Wizkid On His New Album - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'Banj Congratulates Wizkid On His New Album (33949 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO 2017 Awards Win / Banky W Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO Award Win / Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO 2017 Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'Banj Congratulates Wizkid On His New Album by Famouson: 9:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
Lol
Re: D'Banj Congratulates Wizkid On His New Album by IamOpemipo(m): 9:39pm On Jul 14, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
I can see Wizkid's net worth rise very high due to the fact that he is now getting international recognition (specifically American recognition). I do not say this just because he is getting more popular, but because he is penetrating into the American music industry. An industry where you have to pay to even download a single track, where you can't easily download a full album for free online and best of all he will be counting in dollars this time.

I will have to confess, I love his "Sweet Love" track the most

I remain your favorite health blogger Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor
grin
Re: D'Banj Congratulates Wizkid On His New Album by ZeroUnity: 9:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
I heart you big Baba Banj... I respect you. #Progressive

2 Likes

Re: D'Banj Congratulates Wizkid On His New Album by pressplay411(m): 9:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
Kingblingz:
Real ones recognise Real ones.... God Ejanla,God bless Wizkid and God bless the nigerian industryy

This is significant because it is dbanj recognizing Wizkid for achieving successfully what dbanj was aspiring to accomplish before his fall out with jazzy.
I'm sure Eja Nla will be working with Baba Nla after this, I mean it's only legit.

4 Likes

Re: D'Banj Congratulates Wizkid On His New Album by larrypourl(m): 9:48pm On Jul 14, 2017
Bangalee. Congrats WizKid

1 Like

Re: D'Banj Congratulates Wizkid On His New Album by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 14, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
I can see Wizkid's net worth rise very high due to the fact that he is now getting international recognition (specifically American recognition). I do not say this just because he is getting more popular, but because he is penetrating into the American music industry. An industry where you have to pay to even download a single track, where you can't easily download a full album for free online and best of all he will be counting in dollars this time.

One origin for u cool

1 Like

Re: D'Banj Congratulates Wizkid On His New Album by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 14, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

One origin for u cool

one origin for u cool

1 Like

Re: D'Banj Congratulates Wizkid On His New Album by babatee90(m): 9:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
Hotshawarma:
nigerian industry??

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: D'Banj Congratulates Wizkid On His New Album by AAinEqGuinea: 10:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
IamOpemipo:
Real recognise real, baba open the way for them boiz,
Album already causing major damage all over the world
One for me on repeat!!

Yea Microsoft Groove is pushing Wizkid's album pretty hard. The first I've seen on MS's FP

Btw... so many 4:44 suckers grin

Btww: Wtf is MI these days?

Re: D'Banj Congratulates Wizkid On His New Album by sammytee02(m): 10:08pm On Jul 14, 2017
Hello, nairalanders!. I'm new here. Please, show me some love. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: D'Banj Congratulates Wizkid On His New Album by Antoeni(m): 10:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
Bleep Dbanj Expired drug, try and ft him wizzy or Davido, jst see wetin Kanya West Do you

1 Like

Re: D'Banj Congratulates Wizkid On His New Album by Pzlatan: 10:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
This album will go places

1 Like

Re: D'Banj Congratulates Wizkid On His New Album by Chinagurum1995(m): 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
Awwww that is good when Dbanj was saying something good too Wizkid yes he is a expert about Naija Music. smiley wink cheesy grin cool
Re: D'Banj Congratulates Wizkid On His New Album by Yomzzyblog: 10:28pm On Jul 14, 2017
The king has spoken! Congrats starboy..
Re: D'Banj Congratulates Wizkid On His New Album by shegra58: 10:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
Hotshawarma:
nigerian industry??
Why you come take am as if Grammar na key to heaven? grin

1 Like

Re: D'Banj Congratulates Wizkid On His New Album by AAinEqGuinea: 10:32pm On Jul 14, 2017
Pzlatan:
This album will go places

The 2Pac for this generation has arrived

[img]https://writerzblockblog.files./2013/07/praising-black-man2.jpg[/img]

Do you think he'll keep 'kid' in his name when he's over 30?

1 Like

Re: D'Banj Congratulates Wizkid On His New Album by oyienootieno: 10:32pm On Jul 14, 2017
D'banj please keep your compliment with your dying career abeg. Every effort to form boss will be resisted. Carry on Wizkid.

2 Likes

Re: D'Banj Congratulates Wizkid On His New Album by oyienootieno: 10:33pm On Jul 14, 2017
D'banj please keep your compliment with your dying career abeg. Every effort to form boss will be resisted. Dbanj the noise maker.
Re: D'Banj Congratulates Wizkid On His New Album by greatman247(m): 10:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
Kingblingz:
Real ones recognise Real ones.... God Ejanla,God bless Wizkid and God bless the nigerian industryy

Correct. Real recognize real.
Re: D'Banj Congratulates Wizkid On His New Album by robonski15(m): 10:48pm On Jul 14, 2017
oyienootieno:
D'banj please keep your compliment with your dying career abeg. Every effort to form boss will be resisted. Dbanj the noise maker.

No artist reign forever bro.. He rocked his time well..

3 Likes

Re: D'Banj Congratulates Wizkid On His New Album by valentino014: 11:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
ood people show some love by downloading this nice track by ANU titled Gold mind"ood people show some love by downloading this nice track by ANU titled Gold mind"http://www.datafilehost.com/d/dff65586
Re: D'Banj Congratulates Wizkid On His New Album by KingLennon(m): 11:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
IamOpemipo:
Real recognise real, baba open the way for them boiz,
Album already causing major damage all over the world
One for me on repeat!!
TY dolla came through big time in that one for me. Super collabo
Re: D'Banj Congratulates Wizkid On His New Album by LePrezident(m): 11:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
pressplay411:

This is significant because it is dbanj recognizing Wizkid for achieving successfully what dbanj was aspiring to accomplish before his fall out with jazzy.
I'm sure Eja Nla will be working with Baba Nla after this, I mean it's only legit.

After all these years you're still obsessed with eja nla. Remember years ago when Jazzy and Kokomaster fell out and I told you that Kokomaster would be disadvantaged but you 'yimu'd'. Abi now we can tell who gained more relatively.

1 Like

Re: D'Banj Congratulates Wizkid On His New Album by pressplay411(m): 11:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
LePrezident:

After all these years you're still obsessed with eja nla. Remember years ago when Jazzy and Kokomaster fell out and I told you that Kokomaster would be disadvantaged but you 'yimu'd'. Abi now we can tell who gained more relatively.

Obsessed is putting it mildly. The mohits movement was massive. Their void is yet to be filled. So no vex sir is it too much to ask of just a lil piece of that?
But like you said dbanj is the worse hit musically from their split.
Re: D'Banj Congratulates Wizkid On His New Album by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 11:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
D'banj also tweeted a congratulatory message to Wizkid on Twitter on the release of his album Sounds From The Other Side #SFTOS

See here > http://www.absolutehearts.com/2017/07/dbanj-congratulates-wizkid-on-release.html

Re: D'Banj Congratulates Wizkid On His New Album by LePrezident(m): 11:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
pressplay411:

Obsessed is putting it mildly. The mohits movement was massive. Their void is yet to be filled. So no vex sir is it too much to ask of just a lil piece of that?
But like you said dbanj is the worse hit musically from their split.

Lol true, I have hoped that one of these days Jazzy and Dbanj will come together to make just one album for our sakes but it doesn't seem like they got anything of the sort on the books
Re: D'Banj Congratulates Wizkid On His New Album by Temysteve(m): 11:50pm On Jul 14, 2017
wayne4loan:
truth be told, the album is trash undecided
why won't it be trash when you cannot use the common sense given to you to comprehend. What else do u knw after fuji music??

1 Like

Re: D'Banj Congratulates Wizkid On His New Album by misspineapple(f): 11:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
My daddy ..
Re: D'Banj Congratulates Wizkid On His New Album by Mrbabra: 12:40am On Jul 15, 2017
unbelievable birthday celebration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqNHtt51mhQ
Re: D'Banj Congratulates Wizkid On His New Album by muizbabatunde(m): 2:15am On Jul 15, 2017
Temysteve:
why won't it be trash when you cannot use the common sense given to you to comprehend. What else do u knw after fuji music??
don't mind dat fool

1 Like

Re: D'Banj Congratulates Wizkid On His New Album by orbis(m): 2:39am On Jul 15, 2017
Bangalee is looking for notice me. His career has failed after he left MOHITs thunking Kanye West would support his sorry ass

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido And His Crew Arrive Ukraine For "30 Billion" Tour (Photos) / How Gov Fashola & I Manage Our Religious Differences In Our Marriage - Wife / Pregnant Actress Lilian Esoro In Lovely New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.