Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,604 members, 7,851,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:49 PM

Amazing Testimonies As Apostle Omotosho Ministers Online - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Amazing Testimonies As Apostle Omotosho Ministers Online (463 Views)

Church In Ijebu Ode Flooded As Apostle, Others Walk Through Flood To Church / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% / Emmanuel Uchenna & Family Kneel As Apostle Suleman Prays For Them (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Testimonies As Apostle Omotosho Ministers Online by Triton1996(m): 8:17pm On Jul 14, 2017
Arguably , Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph has become a force to be reckoned with as his online ministry, OTJ Live on social media has garnered huge followership across the globe with instant testimonies. We present to you some of those who testified to the prophetic grace upon the clergy’ s life through the OTJ Live programme.
JUST RECEIVED TESTIMONY……………..
Daddy I ‘ve come to say thank you Lord for my divine visitation last night. I saw you in my dream last night and you said to me that do i remember that this is my month that I should receive my baby and you touched my womb and started praying in tongues……i give God of OTJ all the praise. More blessings daddy.
Sis. Yemi L. (U.S.A)
JUST RECEIVED TESTIMONY……………….
Sir according to your prophecy and I quote in the next 20 minutes and after the ministration that we will receive good news while the live ministration is about to end I received a call from a friend who is owing me saying he just credited my account. Thank you Jesus
Mr. Alfred U. (Lagos State, Nigeria)
JUST RECEIVED TESTIMONY…………………
I want to specially appreciate God of Bishop David Oyedepo, Bishop David Abioye, Bishop Thomas Aremu, Pastor Enoch Adeboye & The God of our Apostle in the “Apostle OTJ” in a special way for His strange manifestation & fulfilment of His Prophesy in my life, family & business. My business has been crawling for some time now & during Apostle OTJ live programme last week, he prophesied via live video call that within 7 days some people will call me & discuss business with me after which they will pay for me to carry out the job. Today, that prophesy has been fulfilled! May the anointing of the holy spirit be fresh on your life & more grace in your ministry sir in Jesus Mighty Name,Amen! To God alone be the Glory in the highest.
Mr. Taiwo O. M. Calabar,CRS,Nigeria.
JUST RECEIVED TESTIMONY…………….
I have come again to return glory honor adoration to whom it is due. Baba God, you too much. Pastor Omotosho my family has agreed that God is with you Sir. My younger sister called me that her husband is not feeling well after returning from the village he was admitted upon being discharged he can’t do anything, i gave her pastor’s number after praying for him the following day, he was able to do that which he cannot do. That’s part one.
Today my sister called to tell me how she saw pastor OTJ in her dream how he (pastor OTJ ) commanded her not to eat food that someone served her in that dream. That everything got exploded both the pure water and the plate. Pastor OTJ, may your anointing never run dry. Thanks for visiting my family.
Mrs. Jude (Imo State, Nigeria)
JUST RECEIVED TESTIMONY…………….
I want to return all glory to God for making my case different through our father in the Lord Pastor Omotosho it was on the 18th of June I sent him a message that the client I was working for passed on and that I am back to hunting for job and so scared. He replied immediately I should receive Divine intervention before June was over I was called for another job n I started on the 8th of July I return all glory to God and the anointing of God on our father will ever remain fresh in Jesus name Amen
Mrs. Dorcas A. (U.S.A).
To experience a direct encounter with God through his servant simply sent a message to his personal mobile number :

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Biblical Is Church Denominationalism? / Check out this church poster that got people talking / Pls In Christiandom, Is Marrying More Than One Wife A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.