Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / . (1006 Views)

Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees / "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady / Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 3:37am On Jul 15, 2017
Re: . by LionDeLeo: 3:56am On Jul 15, 2017
So rather than CONVINCING your parents, you are here trying to CONFUSE nairalanders?

Re: . by Nobody: 4:18am On Jul 15, 2017
You want to study criminology and security, after all the effort of your parents, you decided you want to be a security officer ba

Re: . by 7footre(m): 4:58am On Jul 15, 2017
You want us to give you money for change of institution? Who will now see you thru school? For someone who wants to study criminology, I expect something better.

Change format oga

Re: . by SEEDORF441(m): 5:17am On Jul 15, 2017
I personaly like criminology,
Go for your passion.
Re: . by Prevho: 5:25am On Jul 15, 2017
OGA you cannot fight your parent.

You still live with them and you are kicking against them.

Try talking to them, you cannot be begging for help to go to school.
Re: . by LionDeLeo: 5:33am On Jul 15, 2017
Prevho:

@ the emboldened, especially when his parents are capable and willing.

Already having issues with his parents even when he apparently still needs their assistance, only God knows what the situation will be when he is finally independent.
Re: . by Einl(m): 5:43am On Jul 15, 2017
I hope your story is true, because I want to insult your parents.

They are wicked.

You know what?? To spite them, tell them if they don't wanna pay, that you have gotten an apprenticeship...with a mechanic... that will sort them out.
Re: . by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:28am On Jul 15, 2017
Op are you insane, so after change of institution you will come again begging for tutition fees.
Re: . by kdon0000: 8:54am On Jul 15, 2017
Just take these peoples advices. Its the plain truth. You can choose law and study criminal law or accept law i.e if you eventually get admitted into law and when you get to the uni, then gather small money and do the change of course in the university after one year. The criminology dept would accept you quickly since you are coming from law but if you have a high cgpa, then the law dept would not want you to leave.
But law is most peoples dream and a very nice course at that. Or are you afraid of the rigour involved in studying law? you might fall in love with it when you get there.most people even choose law and were never given the course. Your parents blessing is very much important o.
So just go for the law first and see what the future holds. After one year, you should know whats best for you and be able to present the issue to your parent with maturity.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
sonofLuci:
You want to study criminology and security, after all the effort of your parents, you decided you want to be a security officer ba

Someday, am gonna be all there is between a criminal and an innocent citizen. Its my choice not my parent.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
Prevho:

[quo
FromZeroToHero:
Op are you insane, so after change of institution you will come again begging for tutition fees.
FromZeroToHero:
te author=7footre post=58469614]You want us to give you money for change of institution? Who will now see you thru school? For someone who wants to study criminology, I expect something better.

Change format oga [/quote]

I guess you never saw the part i was asking for help to get a job to hustle my school fees.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
LionDeLeo:
So rather than CONVINCING your parents, you are here trying to CONFUSE nairalanders?

Whats the need of lying when i just showed you evidence?
Re: . by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
EddyBrendan1:

Someday, am gonna be all there is between a criminal and an innocent citizen. Its my choice not my parent.

You go die sara.

(1) (Reply)

Updates On ASUU / Anyone Who Can Help! Kwasu School Fees. 400level Aero And Astro Engineering / Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) 2018/2019 Admission Application Form Out (6th R.C)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.