Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,362 members, 7,850,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:29 PM

LIVE CLASS: The Subject Of Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / LIVE CLASS: The Subject Of Money (687 Views)

Join Our Free Whatsapp Class- The M.M.M Of True Wealth Creation / See The Amount Of Money This Lady Realised After She Broke Her Savings Box / Bundles Of Money On The Road In Owerri As They Fall Out Of A Bullion Van (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LIVE CLASS: The Subject Of Money by Nobody: 5:41am On Jul 15, 2017
...The subject of money
Re: LIVE CLASS: The Subject Of Money by balarabe01(m): 6:03am On Jul 15, 2017
grin i'm outta here men
Re: LIVE CLASS: The Subject Of Money by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 15, 2017
What changes a person and makes the route to riches easier is knowledge. I've got ton of mails over the past one month from most of my readers and guess what, they hate to read. They don't even like the idea.. They will say,

'Sir, just show me the way.'

I can't just help but shake my head in disbelieve. These are people who will never be rich. In a recent thread, I exposed the real purpose of SCHOOL and the difference with education, coupled with incredible visual materials and within a jiffy, the thread was deleted by the mods. I didn't break any rule nor was I trying to make you ditch school. My opening paragraph stated that in bold. Will I blame them? Cause they are results of that failed system. You might be wondering, why do I hate school so much? Why do I keep empathising about school being a failed system?

School is very good, but it's not a road to life.. To the real world. If the mods will allow, I will in details make known top classified secrets that will change your mindset and gear you to riches.
Re: LIVE CLASS: The Subject Of Money by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 16, 2017
I woke up this morning feeling excited about the day. This is how you feel when you no longer struggle for money but impact. Yesterday was hell cause I was stressed out. Lots of people needed my mentorship and it wasn't fun typing on whatsapp all day. My blog EntMirror will Soon get an office complex and I think I need extra hands.. Will employ lots of entrepreneurs who knows what it means to make impact.

Looking back over the years, I think I can pat myself and say, 'Job well done.' It's not always about the money. It's about impact and fulfillment. No matter how tired or exhausted I am, the excitement is always overwhelming.

Happy Sunday.
Re: LIVE CLASS: The Subject Of Money by David160(m): 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
EntMirror:
I woke up this morning feeling excited about the day. This is how you feel when you no longer struggle for money but impact. Yesterday was hell cause I was stressed out. Lots of people needed my mentorship and it wasn't fun typing on whatsapp all day. My blog EntMirror will Soon get an office complex and I think I need extra hands.. Will employ lots of entrepreneurs who knows what it means to make impact.

Looking back over the years, I think I can pat myself and say, 'Job well done.' It's not always about the money. It's about impact and fulfillment. No matter how tired or exhausted I am, the excitement is always overwhelming.

Happy Sunday.
must it be Entrepreneur's, can simply students work?
Re: LIVE CLASS: The Subject Of Money by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
David160:
must it be Entrepreneur's, can simply students work?

Of course students can work. My importation business started while I was still a student.. I made so much return that I was the one paying for my school fees and accommodation. There's no time, but students who know that there's no job waiting for them after graduation takes an extra leap. Even if it means having sleepless nights, or doing degrading jobs.
Re: LIVE CLASS: The Subject Of Money by David160(m): 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
EntMirror:

Of course students can work. My importation business started while I was still a student.. I made so much return that I was the one paying for my school fees and accommodation. There's no time, but students who know that there's no job waiting for them after graduation takes an extra leap. Even if it means having sleepless nights, or doing degrading jobs.
OK I will soon invest in importation, I want to first of all buy a system
Re: LIVE CLASS: The Subject Of Money by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
David160:
OK I will soon invest in importation, I want to first of all buy a system

Importation is not like it used to be though due to the ridiculous exchange rate. However, there are other business you can do.. Just visit www.entmirror.com

You might get the ideal business for you.
Re: LIVE CLASS: The Subject Of Money by David160(m): 6:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
EntMirror:

Importation is not like it used to be though due to the ridiculous exchange rate. However, there are other business you can do.. Just visit www.entmirror.com

You might get the ideal business for you.
OK thanks
Re: LIVE CLASS: The Subject Of Money by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
Financial education is the only route to which you can attain wealth. But when this is lacking, no matter how much was given, you'll always remain poor. This is the case with most lottery winners. Despite winning millions of dollars, they still return to the stage they were after a year or two.

Education Is not only that given within the four walls of school. In fact, this system doesn't just stunt your horizon, it programs dependency into you. They program you for monthly paycheck, they program insecurity and the spirit of modern slavery. This was the reason why I nearly dropped out of school. I didn't want to waste years or my life cramming facts, figures and dates.. I wanted to learn the subject of money and how it can work for me. Not the other way round. I challenged most of my teachers and because of the act, flogged the hell out of me.

Will I blame them? Of course not. They are results of a failed system. You can't give what you don't have. Most of them comes and goes.. Their problem of money being their only reason for discipline.

Financial education is the only cuurse you need to survive the real world. As a capitalist, I pay little to nothing as tax. But professions like medicine, law etc pays enormous amount as tax and as thus, keep struggling month after month to remine relevant and able. My real estate investments keeps the money rolling and the government keeps patting my back for my generosity.

When people say, 'Tax the rich' the rich who are capitalist aren't in that wagon of exploitation. It's the middle class and the lower class who suffers in return.

See you again..

(1) (Reply)

Anyone That Know About Motorcycle Spare Parts Business / How To Start Brand Digital Marketing And Make Fortune / Please Help Me Confirm If i Will Be Scammed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.