Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Flavour Pictured With His Daughters, Gabrielle And Sophia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Pictured With His Daughters, Gabrielle And Sophia (31780 Views)

Flavour And His Daughters, Gabrielle And Sophie Okoli Step Out Together / Chidinma And Flavour Pictured All Loved Up, Fans React At Height Difference / Flavour Shares Adorable Photo With His Daughters, Gabrielle & Sofia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavour Pictured With His Daughters, Gabrielle And Sophia by JNBoss: 7:31am On Jul 15, 2017
Nigerian High Life Musician, Flavour was pictured with his two beautiful daughters, Gabrielle and Sophia.

He and his daughters were watching TV, as he shows them something fascinating on the screen. You can see from their facial expressions.

Flavour had Gabrielle with former beauty queen Sandra Okagbue, and his daughter Sophia with former beauty queen Anna Ebiere.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/flavour-pictured-with-his-daughters.html

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flavour Pictured With His Daughters, Gabrielle And Sophia by OnowuOra(m): 7:33am On Jul 15, 2017
Good papa

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flavour Pictured With His Daughters, Gabrielle And Sophia by capatainrambo: 7:35am On Jul 15, 2017
this man and fine women sef

And you beginn to imagine what's wrong with wizkid, davido, they lack taste aabeg

flavour is the real G

128 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Flavour Pictured With His Daughters, Gabrielle And Sophia by Chikelue2000(m): 7:40am On Jul 15, 2017
To be a man is not a days job.....

MzJin when r we getting kids like dis?

5 Likes

Re: Flavour Pictured With His Daughters, Gabrielle And Sophia by jay2pee(m): 7:50am On Jul 15, 2017
When you make money, everyone and everything bows before you

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Pictured With His Daughters, Gabrielle And Sophia by ifex370(m): 8:17am On Jul 15, 2017
Only MBGN baby mama's are allowed

22 Likes

Re: Flavour Pictured With His Daughters, Gabrielle And Sophia by OKorowanta: 10:07am On Jul 15, 2017
Flavour..the King of the PlayHead cleaning fraternity.

8 Likes

Re: Flavour Pictured With His Daughters, Gabrielle And Sophia by Churchill01(m): 11:14am On Jul 15, 2017
Gawd! Look at kids men, Indeed money is d root of evil no mean say u go die poor![i][/i]

14 Likes

Re: Flavour Pictured With His Daughters, Gabrielle And Sophia by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 15, 2017
Jst another ordinary, common BABY DADDY.....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flavour Pictured With His Daughters, Gabrielle And Sophia by PenisCaP: 12:39pm On Jul 15, 2017
No doubt.... The only SHORT CUT to have cute kids....s to chop IGBO CASSAVA.

Nomatter how ugly u are....

8 Likes

Re: Flavour Pictured With His Daughters, Gabrielle And Sophia by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 15, 2017
Igbos are doing very well grin grin

20 Likes

Re: Flavour Pictured With His Daughters, Gabrielle And Sophia by Papiikush: 12:39pm On Jul 15, 2017
Two daughters from two different women?

Women are trash tongue

*Logs out
*Deactivates account
*Removes battery

Oyah let the bashing begin grin

Pidgin2:

Your mum?

I knew em baby mamas will come out on me grin

Bìtches never disappoints grin

26 Likes

Re: Flavour Pictured With His Daughters, Gabrielle And Sophia by Sharon6(f): 12:39pm On Jul 15, 2017
Cuties

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Flavour Pictured With His Daughters, Gabrielle And Sophia by Emotionless100: 12:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
Children born out of wedlock shocked

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Pictured With His Daughters, Gabrielle And Sophia by wunmi590(m): 12:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
No matter how busy you are, always find time for your family.

Beautiful kids

3 Likes

Re: Flavour Pictured With His Daughters, Gabrielle And Sophia by bewla(m): 12:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
Na only girl u fit do
Re: Flavour Pictured With His Daughters, Gabrielle And Sophia by rossyc(f): 12:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
Good
Re: Flavour Pictured With His Daughters, Gabrielle And Sophia by FitnessDoctor: 12:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
I wouldn't be suprised if these beautiful girls grow up to be baby mamas just like their mothers.
it wouldn't hurt to put a ring around something. I think Messi has learned that.
I remain your favorite health blogger Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

6 Likes

Re: Flavour Pictured With His Daughters, Gabrielle And Sophia by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
Baby daddy, irresponsible toad

1 Like

Re: Flavour Pictured With His Daughters, Gabrielle And Sophia by Divay22(f): 12:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
Gorgeous kids kiss
Re: Flavour Pictured With His Daughters, Gabrielle And Sophia by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
Distributor general grin

1 Like

Re: Flavour Pictured With His Daughters, Gabrielle And Sophia by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
Papiikush:
Two daughters from two different women?

Women are trash grin

Your mum?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour Pictured With His Daughters, Gabrielle And Sophia by bewla(m): 12:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
you
Re: Flavour Pictured With His Daughters, Gabrielle And Sophia by muller101(m): 12:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
2baby mamas. More power to ur dick. I wonder why u don't always garage ur tractor before u drive beauty queens crazy
Re: Flavour Pictured With His Daughters, Gabrielle And Sophia by Jfrankination(m): 12:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
sweet
Re: Flavour Pictured With His Daughters, Gabrielle And Sophia by bewla(m): 12:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
Pidgin2:

Your mum?
his mum is not a sly queen just like all this nowadays beby that go about forming sly what ever his mum is African mother that will do any thing to protect her family that will protect the family name

7 Likes

Re: Flavour Pictured With His Daughters, Gabrielle And Sophia by Divay22(f): 12:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
Gorgeous kids kiss kiss
Re: Flavour Pictured With His Daughters, Gabrielle And Sophia by muller101(m): 12:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
Pidgin2:

Your mum?
the mom is not a baby mama. grin

13 Likes

Re: Flavour Pictured With His Daughters, Gabrielle And Sophia by Nogodyej: 12:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
some people that comment here do it with almost no sense
Re: Flavour Pictured With His Daughters, Gabrielle And Sophia by Ilajeboy(m): 12:44pm On Jul 15, 2017
grin
capatainrambo:

And you beginn to imagine what's wrong with wizkid, davido, they lack taste aabeg

flavour is the real G
grin
capatainrambo:

flavour is the real G
Re: Flavour Pictured With His Daughters, Gabrielle And Sophia by SplendidE(f): 12:44pm On Jul 15, 2017
i dont get it,You got the money n all,why don't u marry one of their mamas n settle down??
is there a trophy for being irresponsible or a player

1 Like

Re: Flavour Pictured With His Daughters, Gabrielle And Sophia by IgboticGirl(f): 12:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
Ochiriozuo 1

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend / What Police PRO Deputy Commissioner Told Me About Johnson's Death - Ruggedman / The Hidden Hand Behind George Floyd's Freemasonic Sacrifice & Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.