Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,152 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:56 AM

“A Fool Over 50 Only Deserves Our Prayers” – Seyi Law Blasts Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “A Fool Over 50 Only Deserves Our Prayers” – Seyi Law Blasts Kemi Olunloyo (447 Views)

Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha / Seyi Law Blasts 2 Men Who Said His Daughter Is Obese (Photo) / Seyi Law Blasts Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing Sponsors Of BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“A Fool Over 50 Only Deserves Our Prayers” – Seyi Law Blasts Kemi Olunloyo by Mandynews(f): 10:44am On Jul 15, 2017
Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3922678/kemi-olunloyo-blasts-seyi-law#58460211

This might be comedian Seyi Law’s last reply to controversial Nigerian journalist, Kemi Olunloyo, who blasted him yesterday after she had realised he was happy about her arrest while in prison.
According to Seyi, this marks the end of him ever replying “nitwits and incoherent psychiatric bound adult children”. Read below…
“Oh Madam Kemi, when will you realise you have become an object of ridicule? You try too hard to find LOVE on social media because you are family reject. You wish you could have a lovely face to wake up and go back home to see like Tiwaloluwa, my precious daughter hence your bitterness towards her. O ma se o. Akuku bi omo. Omo taa ba gbe sonu ka toju ibi e ( A child we should have thrown away and keep the placenta). You are such a shame to the name you bear. All your cooking without people to eat with must be very painful. Eeeyaah!! I am a professional journalism, pharmacist this and that yet, you had to beg for your bail and feeding like a bed ridden patient. If only you were dedicated and committed to taking your drugs, you would not be raving like a rabies infected dog. I wish I didn’t have to do this, but training an Adult child is not a bad idea. A fool well over Fifty only deserves our prayers. We remembered you in ours tonight.
Ladies and Gentlemen, this marks the end of SEYILAW ever replying nitwits and incoherent psychiatric bound adult children. Let me take you back to your class; I hope with this few points of mine I have been able to convince you and not to confuse you that your stupidity is regrettably a congenital disability. Anuofia”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWi8ToLBLbs/

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/a-fool-over-50-only-deserves-our-prayers-seyi-law-blasts-kemi-olunloyo-once/

Re: “A Fool Over 50 Only Deserves Our Prayers” – Seyi Law Blasts Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 15, 2017
Fatality
Re: “A Fool Over 50 Only Deserves Our Prayers” – Seyi Law Blasts Kemi Olunloyo by Jostico: 10:53am On Jul 15, 2017
this curse is unmistakable
Re: “A Fool Over 50 Only Deserves Our Prayers” – Seyi Law Blasts Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 15, 2017
I think seyi's response is well deserved.

Kemi is really unstable I must say... She's a nutcase.

Though I do not regret speaking against the injustice meted on her.
She really need to watch it
Re: “A Fool Over 50 Only Deserves Our Prayers” – Seyi Law Blasts Kemi Olunloyo by Seeker17(m): 11:11am On Jul 15, 2017
Savage
She deserved it tho.
Aint No fool like an old one
Re: “A Fool Over 50 Only Deserves Our Prayers” – Seyi Law Blasts Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 15, 2017
cheesy

Re: “A Fool Over 50 Only Deserves Our Prayers” – Seyi Law Blasts Kemi Olunloyo by ItchingPreek(m): 11:16am On Jul 15, 2017
This is why I like 2face, he will never reply any gillbrish you trow at him thereby making you look foolish the more. Now tell me, who's sane between both seyi and mama prison ?
Re: “A Fool Over 50 Only Deserves Our Prayers” – Seyi Law Blasts Kemi Olunloyo by Came: 12:24pm On Jul 15, 2017
I wonder how this baby would feel if she grows to read all these nonsense about her... I wonder why some adult no dey think well... Na wa oooooo... It is very good not to lose one's cool when angry.

(1) (Reply)

Tekno And Lola Rae Expecting Thier First Child / You May Not be Recognized Despite Your Effort - Jenny Elect Nwachukwu / Between Cynthia Morgan And A Social Media Beggar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.