Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Efe Ejeba Visits Raypower, Meets With Kenny Ogungbe (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efe Ejeba Visits Raypower, Meets With Kenny Ogungbe (Photos) (40535 Views)

Efe Ejeba Bags Fixlancer Endorsement Deal (Photos) / Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) / 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efe Ejeba Visits Raypower, Meets With Kenny Ogungbe (Photos) by seye15627(m): 8:13am On Jul 16, 2017
ALAYORMII:
25milla no show for this boy body ooo

grin grin You want make the guy finish him money ontop designers and e be like say the music thing no won favour the guy sef. I just pray he's wise enough to get the best investment to put money. Money don get wings nowadays, buy small thing e don finish.
Re: Efe Ejeba Visits Raypower, Meets With Kenny Ogungbe (Photos) by MielBaker(m): 10:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nutase:
From the look of things this guy might go broke b4 the end of this year. grin

See them! See them!!
Re: Efe Ejeba Visits Raypower, Meets With Kenny Ogungbe (Photos) by icequeen0424: 6:09am On Jul 17, 2017
tydi:
Efe dress sense na die!

thought he has the mulla now
You think he is useless like you. Hegoat.

1 Like

Re: Efe Ejeba Visits Raypower, Meets With Kenny Ogungbe (Photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 7:43am On Jul 18, 2017
Hey belvaakala!
Re: Efe Ejeba Visits Raypower, Meets With Kenny Ogungbe (Photos) by oviejnr(m): 5:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
Papiikush:

I knew the bìtch ass Nigga was fake.

Where are the noisemakers sef?

Princesskab et all

Lol, Na so Buhari take scam us sef! grin
Re: Efe Ejeba Visits Raypower, Meets With Kenny Ogungbe (Photos) by zicoraads: 6:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
I can see Papiikush and Threebear haven't gotten over the fatality yet grin Yes! Yes! Yes! We did it. We gave him the money. He can blow it on weed if he likes. We don't care wink tongue
Re: Efe Ejeba Visits Raypower, Meets With Kenny Ogungbe (Photos) by zicoraads: 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
geekybabe:

grin i knew u would come here.

I have even forgotten dis guy was in bbn. We said it. Bassey..Debie..and Tboss and Bisola were those to watch out for. We were right. Evry other person is fast being forgotten.
Kai! See them grin While other people who supported Efe have moved on and are now focusing on real things in life, these ones are here masturbating all over the guy. Apart from one or two events where those guys you mentioned above have a way of always having the time to attend in order to remain in the news, what have they actually done? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers / Yomi Casual And Wife Grace In 2010 And 2017 (Throwback Vs Now) / Actress Onyii Alexx Shares Beautiful Free Make-up Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.