Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Banker's Wife Killed In Rivers By Kidnappers Five Weeks After Wedding (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Banker's Wife Killed In Rivers By Kidnappers Five Weeks After Wedding (Photo) (42261 Views)

Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos / Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) / Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banker's Wife Killed In Rivers By Kidnappers Five Weeks After Wedding (Photo) by RonJeremy: 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
So sad and very unusual circumstance. Why did his friend not invite undercover police officers to accompany him to recover the body of his wife as they could have easily added the friend to the kidnapped list? Still very sad
Re: Banker's Wife Killed In Rivers By Kidnappers Five Weeks After Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
May ALL rapists and kidnappers remain miserable all their lives.

Sad story

BUT...I have read too many crime novels not to name the husband as the Numero Uno Suspect

Any Life insurance policies? Hidden concubines or large inheritance? Does the husband stand to benefit in any way?

James Hadley Chase....well done ooo! You made me Sherlock Holmes

Exactly what I was thinking..
Re: Banker's Wife Killed In Rivers By Kidnappers Five Weeks After Wedding (Photo) by Gloriao(f): 4:47pm On Jul 15, 2017
So what was the main reason for the kidnap?

1 Like

Re: Banker's Wife Killed In Rivers By Kidnappers Five Weeks After Wedding (Photo) by nwoye72: 5:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
i have forgotten a country called Nigeria. so wicked and heartless set of people in anything money.
Re: Banker's Wife Killed In Rivers By Kidnappers Five Weeks After Wedding (Photo) by TinaAnita(f): 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2017
The worst part is that you can't point an accusing finger at a particular person without proof
Re: Banker's Wife Killed In Rivers By Kidnappers Five Weeks After Wedding (Photo) by LeanonGOD(m): 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
“By the time I saw my wife, she had collapsed and her face was swollen. I became afraid and begged them that they should release us so that I could take her to the hospital. They gave me the beating of my life. [color=#990000]That was about 8 pm.

“When I continued to beg them, they allowed me to call a friend mine (James) to drive down to the main road that night to pick my wife and rush her to the hospital. The kidnappers ordered me to carry her to the road while they followed me.

“ The entire place was dark and I carried my wife and tried to wait and have a rest, the kidnappers would again begin to beat me. This continued until we got to the road. I was told to lay my unconscious wife by the side of the highway with some leaves used to surround her for easy identification.

“They immediately marched me back to the bush. My friend, who knew that we were kidnapped, travelled from Port Harcourt that night to the point where my unconscious wife was dropped.
[/confirmed dead
[color=#000099]color]He eventually took her to the hospital , where she was , ” the devastated Kingsley added."

I beg, the story get some K legs - a friend travelled from port Harcourt at night to pick a victim on the road side without informing the authority. I don't believe that pastor or anyone will provoke the kidnappers in this situation. It seems like the whole story was FABRICATED from nija movie. Proper Investigation is URGENTLY needed.
May the innocent victim RIP by God's GRACE.
Re: Banker's Wife Killed In Rivers By Kidnappers Five Weeks After Wedding (Photo) by LeanonGOD(m): 6:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
Multi-million dollar question.
Gloriao:
So what was the main reason for the kidnap?
Re: Banker's Wife Killed In Rivers By Kidnappers Five Weeks After Wedding (Photo) by Coolgent(m): 7:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Sad story

BUT...I have read too many crime novels not to name the husband as the Numero Uno Suspect

Any Life insurance policies? Hidden concubines or large inheritance? Does the husband stand to benefit in any way?

Re: Banker's Wife Killed In Rivers By Kidnappers Five Weeks After Wedding (Photo) by Coolgent(m): 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Sad story

Na so o, cos if there is any motive for murder Police can arrest her husband asap.
He didnt mentioned any ransom was paid, and he was release same night his wife was killed.
Hmm mayb the only need to kill his wife
Read: there is always a price tag.
Do a favour drop dead
Re: Banker's Wife Killed In Rivers By Kidnappers Five Weeks After Wedding (Photo) by ogtavia(m): 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2017
I smell foul play..
Re: Banker's Wife Killed In Rivers By Kidnappers Five Weeks After Wedding (Photo) by Amhappy(f): 1:53am On Jul 16, 2017
Kidnapping is now the order of the day at that Rumuji axis. Same place a commercial bus was kidnapped last week and N1m ransome placed on each passenger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment / 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher / Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.