Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Banker's Wife Killed In Rivers By Kidnappers Five Weeks After Wedding (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Banker's Wife Killed In Rivers By Kidnappers Five Weeks After Wedding (Photo) (42271 Views)

Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos / Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) / Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banker's Wife Killed In Rivers By Kidnappers Five Weeks After Wedding (Photo) by DeLaRue: 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2017
A lot of awful things are happening on Nigerian roads...but most go unreported in the media.

Unless a trip is absolutely essential and there is no option, I don't embark on it.

Weddings, social engagements, even most business trips outside my State, I no longer attend.

This is a very dangerous country.
Re: Banker's Wife Killed In Rivers By Kidnappers Five Weeks After Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2017
surefixed50:
Yes we made it. yesterday's VIP Game went as planned glory be to God Almighty for his goodness as am here with my sure odds for today to subscribe or get our games call or Whatsapp me view the image below for more details note no free no after only meant for serious minded people only don't miss this great opportunity
STFU. would you.
Re: Banker's Wife Killed In Rivers By Kidnappers Five Weeks After Wedding (Photo) by Mbediogu(m): 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2017
May she RIP Amen. Time to kidnapp money for 'Re marriage'. You are allowed, we understand. May God replenish the loss.
Re: Banker's Wife Killed In Rivers By Kidnappers Five Weeks After Wedding (Photo) by wokemzine: 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
when will the useless incompetent police be aware of anything
I wonder, imagine a country were journalist gets to victims before the police.
Re: Banker's Wife Killed In Rivers By Kidnappers Five Weeks After Wedding (Photo) by LorDBolton(m): 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
Until I see pics I won't believe...
Yea it can happen, so also can a cooked up story be told to cover up murder.
Re: Banker's Wife Killed In Rivers By Kidnappers Five Weeks After Wedding (Photo) by kentoplash(m): 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
Oh my God! Adaoma here was my classmate at Airforce Primary School Portharcourt. A very lovely and fun loving lady. Rest in Peace Adaoma Omereji.
Re: Banker's Wife Killed In Rivers By Kidnappers Five Weeks After Wedding (Photo) by AmaechiLinus(m): 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
Quite unfortunate! May the Lord protects his children

1 Like

Re: Banker's Wife Killed In Rivers By Kidnappers Five Weeks After Wedding (Photo) by cbkingbeatz(m): 3:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
Eva.... I no complete am ooo

Re: Banker's Wife Killed In Rivers By Kidnappers Five Weeks After Wedding (Photo) by Davoski222: 3:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
Story sounds fishy, I think the husband has a hand in it.
Re: Banker's Wife Killed In Rivers By Kidnappers Five Weeks After Wedding (Photo) by Arobake: 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2017
James Hadley Chase (and occasionally, Nick Carter)....
Those were the days. ��

GeneralOjukwu:
May ALL rapists and kidnappers remain miserable all their lives.

Sad story

BUT...I have read too many crime novels not to name the husband as the Numero Uno Suspect

Any Life insurance policies? Hidden concubines or large inheritance? Does the husband stand to benefit in any way?

James Hadley Chase....well done ooo! You made me Sherlock Holmes
Re: Banker's Wife Killed In Rivers By Kidnappers Five Weeks After Wedding (Photo) by anaton(m): 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2017
[quote author=DabLord post=58479316]My mind tells me that she kidnaped herself..
Anything can happen in igbo land.[/quote

Let sense fall on you.
Re: Banker's Wife Killed In Rivers By Kidnappers Five Weeks After Wedding (Photo) by GeneralOjukwu: 3:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
Arobake:
James Hadley Chase (and occasionally, Nick Carter)....
Those were the days. ��

ahhhhhh

Nick Carter , Killmaster! Bullets would be passing through his hair....He would bang at least 3 ladies with all the sordid details.

Would try to buy more online from maybe the UK. Any one returning home.

Check out Mark Girland and Martin Corridon. ..2 of my favourite Hadley Chase characters

1 Like

Re: Banker's Wife Killed In Rivers By Kidnappers Five Weeks After Wedding (Photo) by MadCow1: 3:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
They were kidnapped and then they allowed him bring his wife out to the main road for a friend to come and pick (risking getting caught), took him back into the Bush and released him at midnight without a single ransom being demanded or paid?

Officer BATURE!!!!! Give am 1.. angry
Re: Banker's Wife Killed In Rivers By Kidnappers Five Weeks After Wedding (Photo) by GeneralOjukwu: 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2017
MadCow1:
They were kidnapped and then they allowed him bring his wife out to the main road for a friend to come and pick (risking getting caught), took him back into the Bush and released him at midnight without a single ransom being demanded or paid?

Officer BATURE!!!!! Give am 1.. angry

Give am 1....

1 = iforun or hot slap in Yoruba grin
Re: Banker's Wife Killed In Rivers By Kidnappers Five Weeks After Wedding (Photo) by YaksonFCA(m): 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
So sad. RIP
Re: Banker's Wife Killed In Rivers By Kidnappers Five Weeks After Wedding (Photo) by lincs25(m): 3:11pm On Jul 15, 2017
If arrested, they will start begging for mercy when they don't have mercy.
Re: Banker's Wife Killed In Rivers By Kidnappers Five Weeks After Wedding (Photo) by angusakpuogwu: 3:11pm On Jul 15, 2017
DabLord:
My mind tells me that she kidnaped herself..
Anything can happen in igbo land.
may your ancestors give you a dirty slap for talking rubbish
Re: Banker's Wife Killed In Rivers By Kidnappers Five Weeks After Wedding (Photo) by Klington: 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
DabLord:

Re: Banker's Wife Killed In Rivers By Kidnappers Five Weeks After Wedding (Photo) by bennie1980(m): 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hmmmm! The husband is a prime suspect. I am not convinced of his tale. His good Samaritan friend too has a link to it. May the soul of the lady rest in peace shocked
Re: Banker's Wife Killed In Rivers By Kidnappers Five Weeks After Wedding (Photo) by ocelot2006(m): 3:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
DabLord:

Yeah, she kidnapped and KILLED herself, abi?? ARE YOU DAFT?? A man just lost his wife in the most horrible way ever imagined, yet you have the audacity to spew CRAP. Have you lost your humanity?
Re: Banker's Wife Killed In Rivers By Kidnappers Five Weeks After Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
DabLord:

Jesus Christ are you insane. How in-sensitive can you be. Someone lost his wife, someone's child, someone's sibling and you have the nerves to be this in-sensitive. Where is your human side for pits sake
Re: Banker's Wife Killed In Rivers By Kidnappers Five Weeks After Wedding (Photo) by YelloweWest: 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
May ALL rapists and kidnappers remain miserable all their lives.

Sad story

BUT...I have read too many crime novels not to name the husband as the Numero Uno Suspect

Any Life insurance policies? Hidden concubines or large inheritance? Does the husband stand to benefit in any way?

James Hadley Chase....well done ooo! You made me Sherlock Holmes
Not only u o. I'm addicted to hardly chase
Re: Banker's Wife Killed In Rivers By Kidnappers Five Weeks After Wedding (Photo) by jrusky(m): 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
This is so sad indeed really sorry for the family may God console the guy and RIP the dead.

Please a word of advise to all online and social media before wedding selfie all over internet guys please be sensitive everything is no longer a fun in Nigeria the situation in Nigeria is very dangerous in Nigeria at the moment all these pre wedding posing its a invitation to trouble because you don't even know who is after you or not happy about it because in a living heaven I don't know what would a kidnapper want to get from bank staff and his wife ended up being murdered honestly I don't know if not that something is not right somewhere.

I know some will not agree with me but if you have ever deal with angry criminal pretending people or over jealous pretending criminal before you will understand under the heaven anything I mean anything can absolutely happen. People you trust so much are the likely going to be your worst nightmare. Pls don't misunderstood me I'm not saying don't celebrate your union-ship but pls Nja is very red at the moment be very sensitive. I realized so many fallen demonic angels who are satan agent has moved ther head office to Nigeria.

God bless
Re: Banker's Wife Killed In Rivers By Kidnappers Five Weeks After Wedding (Photo) by chynie: 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2017
Evablizin:
My Lord,my heart is really aching,chai PH city

Your pastor shouldn't have cursed them because they are already cursed beyond repair,those people are heartless animals.Chai Adaoma Adadioranma RIP,Bro Kingsley is well.Sighs

he wants to remain unnamed but u just named him
ppl and over do eee
Re: Banker's Wife Killed In Rivers By Kidnappers Five Weeks After Wedding (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2017
Kidnap with no ransome abi? We are trt to here to totally story I believe.
Re: Banker's Wife Killed In Rivers By Kidnappers Five Weeks After Wedding (Photo) by Michaelpresh(m): 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
Islie:
.. Hmmm things are happening oh. But bros eh, are you sure one of your side chick(s) is not behind this? Check well

http://punchng.com/banker-loses-wife-to-kidnappers-five-weeks-after-wedding/

Re: Banker's Wife Killed In Rivers By Kidnappers Five Weeks After Wedding (Photo) by glossy6(f): 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
Story looks too fake to be real
Re: Banker's Wife Killed In Rivers By Kidnappers Five Weeks After Wedding (Photo) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
Too wicked.
Re: Banker's Wife Killed In Rivers By Kidnappers Five Weeks After Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 15, 2017
My worst fall on the idiots commenting insensitively angry
Re: Banker's Wife Killed In Rivers By Kidnappers Five Weeks After Wedding (Photo) by Chikkichukky(f): 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
This story is very fishy. the pattern of the crime is strange. from separating the couple to 'begging' the kidnappers to take her to the hospital after they brought her back n the calling of the friend... why will kidnappers suddenly grow a conscience n let u call a friend to come to the middle of nowhere n take ur wife to d hospital at the very high risk of exposure. n then they took u back n beat u some more n then released u...or maybe the story isn't complete. the police should pls investigate the husband properly just in case they had a fight n things got out of hand n he beat his wife to death n staged all this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kids Taught By Their Mother How To Steal Inside Church Get Caught (Photos) / 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher / Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.