Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,893 members, 7,810,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos (60384 Views)

Police Foil Robbery Attack In Delta, Arrest Eleven Suspected Cultists (Photos) / Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) / Nigerian Man Beaten To Pulp In Malaysia By Cultists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by Nobody: 3:58am On Aug 29, 2020
Here are the pictures from the burial of Mr. and Mrs. Gabriel Ejimofor killed by Cultists terrorising their area at Azikoro Village Yenagoa Bayelsa State. Mr. Gabriel and his pregnant wife were led to rest in his home town in Anaku Ayamelu LGA of Anambra State. The couple were survived by 4 little kids also on the pictures. May God grant them eternal rest. Amen.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by Nobody: 4:04am On Aug 29, 2020
Rip

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by IamCookie(f): 4:09am On Aug 29, 2020
Sad news!

50 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by NoRetreat(m): 4:14am On Aug 29, 2020
Evil people everywhere

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by espn(m): 5:13am On Aug 29, 2020
Why...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by tiger28: 5:42am On Aug 29, 2020
How can I adopt them

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by Nobody: 5:54am On Aug 29, 2020
Hmmmmmmm
The Kids are yet to reconcile the barbarity that has happened....
......what a LAWLESS SOCIETY
Everyday you wake up to hear NONSENSE....
Each day u wake up to know that HEAP of RUBBISH awaits you..

Just TOTAL the Number of USELESS News that permeates NAIRALAND within 24hrs, you will be swept off at such Nonsense.
What could be more heinous than this.

How can TERRIBLE PEOPLE be so concentrated in one part of the world like this....?
That's too bad.
Too many useless humans in Nigeria.
Did Nigeria sign a pact with the DEVIL...

105 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by Nobody: 6:00am On Aug 29, 2020
Oh my God, I don't like this.
Just look at those cute kids, what will happen to them?
Now they will separated by uncles and aunties, oh my God.

How I wish I can adopt all of them, raise and keep them together because they will need that togetherness to pull through this horrible tragedy.

My only hope is that one of their grandmas is still young and well to do so that she can raise these kids all together. I personally won't mind contributing to their feeding and school fees if the scenario that I hope for works out.
cry cry

225 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by 24SEVEN: 6:12am On Aug 29, 2020
This is terrible to behold. Just look at his cute and innocent kids. Their future and destiny may be derailed by the death of their parents. I feed sad.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by chiemmanuel(m): 6:12am On Aug 29, 2020
They shall be apprehended, you can't shed blood and be free

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by merieam16(f): 6:15am On Aug 29, 2020
IamCookie:
Sad news!
very sad news..May God keep protecting us

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by pyyxxaro: 6:15am On Aug 29, 2020
So Sad

It’s gonna be a tough journey for these children

The Lord is their strength

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:41am On Aug 29, 2020
Cultist cultist cultist..... What exactly do they stand to gain in all these?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 29, 2020
This young boy will hate cultists with passion, willing to avenge oo

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by Iceyjayzz(m): 7:05am On Aug 29, 2020
Damn
Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by Queenlovely(f): 7:17am On Aug 29, 2020
revolution

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by maiiilooo(m): 7:57am On Aug 29, 2020
Hmmm
May their souls rest in peace..
I just worry for the children, I pray the lord protect them from this wicked world.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by Samfloxin(m): 8:21am On Aug 29, 2020
And the killers will go to bed and sleep? no, they will never sleep and whenever they get married and have children,may this atrocity they committed visit them.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by Johnjanrt: 8:25am On Aug 29, 2020
Hmm.
Human dignity lost and buried to the sands of societal recklessness, intolerance, injustices, greed and selfishness. May the killers never find peace denying those children joys of parenthood.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by Merciful77: 8:49am On Aug 29, 2020
Am in deep tears � right now. What a wicked world we are. Rip to the dead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by DavidEsq(m): 9:05am On Aug 29, 2020
SammySteve15:
This young boy will hate cultists with passion, willing to avenge oo
U saw it too. He's already lost his innocence to this tragedy. The scriptures say at 1 John 5:19 that "the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one". What a tragedy.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by gambia(m): 9:10am On Aug 29, 2020
I rest my case, the rate at which wickedness is growing in this part of the world is alarming. May their souls rest in peace and may God strengthen the family to carry on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 29, 2020
DavidEsq:

U saw it too. He's already lost his innocence to this tragedy. The scriptures say at 1 John 5:19 that "the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one". What a tragedy.
and that is what my signature said ALL THAT IS NECESSARY FOR EVIL TO PROSPER IS THAT GOOD PEOPLE DO NOTHING.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 29, 2020
The World Dwells in Wickedness and is filled with so many Wicked Hearts and Mind..
You Waste a man and His Pregnant wife??
That's is Wickedness in Hands and feet.

We Pray for these 4 Little kids.
O Lord my God, Be the Parents of these little kids! Preserve, Protect and Raise them Better than what their Parents would have done in JESUS Name... Amen

Folks! We Live in Perilous times.
Life could go at Just any moment !
Being Ready at all times For Eternity is the Best way to Live.

Death is not the Worst that can Happen to anyone!
Death without Jesus Christ is the Worst thing that could Hit anyone..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by ipobarethieves: 9:26am On Aug 29, 2020
sad
Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by Opeyemi95(m): 9:26am On Aug 29, 2020
This is really sad. May God cater for the needs of this little kids.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:27am On Aug 29, 2020
Cultist should get 10 years jailed term, if committed atrocities 15 years, in a case of murder, death sentence

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 29, 2020
What a terrible thing.
Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by jericco1(m): 9:27am On Aug 29, 2020
Those cultists just sowed seed of discord in the heart of those kids

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by freshkpomo(m): 9:27am On Aug 29, 2020
Verdict:

Let's make #SOS trend

Let's make #SOS trend

We can't breath in Nigerian

A united youth is an unstoppable force

#NYM
Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by AngelicBeing: 9:28am On Aug 29, 2020
Evidence of a failed state after the order of Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria, South Sudan, Libya and Somalia, nonsense and dead carcass Buhari angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Lagos / Lady Flogs Woman Who Slept With Her Husband (Photos) / Young Girl Gang-Raped In Benue By 4 Boys Who Filmed The Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.