Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,956 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) (42646 Views)

COZA Pastor: Bobrisky Replies Bisi Alimi "You Are High On Your Oyinbo Prick" / Meet Nkechi Blessing Sunday's Son (Photo) / D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Carrying Their Son (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) by Franzinni: 4:44pm On Jul 15, 2017
His asshole took him from a nigerian life to a british one

That is a good example of ASSistant!

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) by ivolt: 4:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
Where is the mother ?
Re: Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) by SeniorZato(m): 4:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
Is that so
Re: Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) by leebartea(m): 4:48pm On Jul 15, 2017
dinma007:
Popular Nigerian gay rights activist, Bisi Alimi shared this lovely photo with his son at the 2017 Gay Pride parade in the United Kingdom.  He shared the photos and wrote;

"Because being proud of your child is the best gift you can give them. I love you my boy. To your mum, she will always be yours and mine superhero. #fatherandson #gayfather #son #father #coparenting #prouddad"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/gay-rights-activist-bisi-alimi-shows-off-cute-son.html

Re: Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) by Leonbonapart(m): 4:48pm On Jul 15, 2017
veekid:
When is Bros J coming baq?
who's bros j
Re: Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 15, 2017
he has a son? so it means he is sort of bi-sexual.
Re: Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) by fellom(m): 4:52pm On Jul 15, 2017
dinma007:
Popular Nigerian gay rights activist, Bisi Alimi shared this lovely photo with his son at the 2017 Gay Pride parade in the United Kingdom.  He shared the photos and wrote;

"Because being proud of your child is the best gift you can give them. I love you my boy. To your mum, she will always be yours and mine superhero. #fatherandson #gayfather #son #father #coparenting #prouddad"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/gay-rights-activist-bisi-alimi-shows-off-cute-son.html

Little man don,t take after your dad, pooc sweet ooo don,t Bleep shit-hole like you pappy
Re: Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nathan2016:
Just Watch all the hating in Nigeria, Abeg no b bisi make you never get job
my heart ooo..��

Re: Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) by smith666999(m): 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
why is that nose like that?
Re: Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) by YelloweWest: 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
angry
emmyspark007:
Ugly thing angry
My heartfelt sympathy for that poor handsome boy..make im fugly papa no teach am how to burst im fellow boys yansh o.
If care is not taken someday we will be forced to ensure our kids bleep the opposite sex at a tender age embarassed

God no go gree embarassed

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) by Cubeet: 4:58pm On Jul 15, 2017
Afonja gay
Re: Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) by YelloweWest: 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nathan2016:
Just Watch all the hating in Nigeria, Abeg no b bisi make you never get job
Be like u dey fellow burst boys yansh angry

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) by fashrola(m): 5:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
The boy is already rocking "gay pride colour" fez cap
Re: Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) by crusufixo(m): 5:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
I really feel sad for this kid

He is going to go though a lot of discrimination because of this dude

Hmmmm.....
Re: Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) by Iamthoney(m): 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2017
Alajiki:
His biological son?
The post didn't stated that, but I feel it is his geographical son

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) by Nathan2016: 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2017
YelloweWest:

Be like u dey fellow burst boys yansh angry

Noo.. but nothing concern me with another mans problem

E b like say u follow for people wey no sabi mind their business

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) by Realsmarttzy(m): 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
dinma007:

Need To Plan Your Wedding / Anything Event Planning? Let Ifybre Esteem Kulture Help You Plan Your Big Day And Celebrate With You
IFYBRE ESTEEM KULTURE that deals with Event Decoration for all occasions, stage set up and Stage lighting, Event, Cakes, Hostess (Ushers), Standup Comedian, Mc’s, Dj’s, Musicians, Life Band, Cultural Dance Display , and Security.
We have managed events for corporate Bodies and individual in various decorative materials and ideas of lighting up event to a memorable moment.
IFYBRE ESTEEM KULTURE Wish to use this medium to introduce a Cultural Dance, Songs, Masquerade display and Dance Drama Group with series of outing within and outside Nigeria, to it’s credit. Our performance tracks record, within Nigeria includes but is not limited to the following :
* Performance for the Lagos Chambers of Commerce at Opening ceremonies of the Lagos International Trade Fair, 2001to date.
* Grand Performance for NNPC on the occasion of their Special Day at Trade Fair From 2007 to date.
* Performed during official inauguration of the Late President Unarmed Musa Yar’Adua in 2007,at Eagle Square, Abuja.
* Was officially in Charge of Entertainment at the Civic Reception Organizations for Former Imo State Governor, Ikedi Ohakim at Ocean View Restaurant, V/I Lagos in 2008.
* Performed during the exit of a Legend footballer Austin Jay-Jay Okocha from international football at Planet 1in 2008.
* Organized and Performed at Zain MTV Award at Planet1in 2008.
* Performed at Greatness African Organized by Upfront & Personal 2007, 2008, 2009 at Eko Hotel Covention Hall.
* Performed and Decorated at Society of Petroleum Engineers in 2008.
* Performed at the Gala Night of the British Chamber of Commerce in December 2012 at Metropolitan Club Ozomba Mbadiwe VI Lagos State.
* Performed at NDIC gala night 2011 at FourPoint Hotel VI Lagos State.
* Nigeria Port Authority Gala Night performance since 2012 and during Trade Fair in all state , throughout Nigeria.
* Performed for Nigeria Communication Commission(NCC) during the send forth party Night (ATCON) in honour of the former Chairman Dr. Ernest Ndukwe at the Ocean Pearl-Ocean View Restaurant, VI Lagos in 2012.
* Ifybre Esteem Kulture provided dancers and Ushers at the Joint Tax Board (JTB’s) 3rd Int’l Conference held in October,2013, at Transcorp Hilton, Abuja.
* Performed at the Book presentation/Birthday Celebration of Bolaji Akpan Anani (Elder/Chief) National Financial Secretary PDP at Conferences hall, Nixon Luxury Hotel Abuja October16th 2014.
* IFYBRE ESTEEM KULTURE performs at DHL’s family fun fair Organization every year. It also trained and prepared the DHL staff for Cheerleading contest slated for South Africa and Dubai in 2014.
* Performed Transformation Ambassador Nigeria(TAN) during the TAN mega rally at National Stadium 2015.
* Performed at Tincan Container Terminal(TICT) during their end of the year party December 2015.
* Performed Cultural Dance Display and Provided Ushers at Vanguard Award Night at Covention Hall Eko Hotel Lagos state in 2016.
* Organized female dancers for FC Ifeanyi Uba football Club road show Nov.2016.
We have Organized series of events in Ghana and other West African Countries to date .
We make event a unique taste like a fleet of red beautiful roses. Our charges are moderate. We look forward to hear from your Great Organization. Thank you in anticipation.
See Some Photos From IFYBRE ESTEEM KULTURE Previously Organized Events and Services @ http://celebrityvibez.com/for-your-wedding-anything-event-planning-ifybre-esteem-kulture-can-help-make-your-big-day-well-organized-check-this-out/
Yours faithfully,
Esokawu Brenda Ifeoma
IFYBRE ESTEEM KULTURE
official Contacts :
ifybreesteemkulture@yahoo.c
08139360028, 08055180011, 08023308594.
Re: Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) by DaBillionnaire: 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2017
deepwater:
Premise: The son looks under 15 years old.

Inference: Bisi was shinning a Kongo in 2002

Observation: Bisi was not using a condom to shine the kongo, as in KPOMO TO KPOMO cool

Theory: Bisi is a gay man today shocked

Conclusion: Bisi can be reset back to his normal self

Recommendation: Bisi should locate that CASABLANCA hotel at GRA Phase II PHC, there is always one ashawo girl there from IMSU that never graduates, always on her six (6) months industrial training; she would ffuck him kpomo to kpomo non stop, until his factory settings and default configuration is restored as follow come.

angry angry angry angry

what's ds one saying

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) by Ehiscotch(m): 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
deepwater:

Observation: Bisi was not using a condom to shine the kongo, as in KPOMO TO KPOMO cool

Recommendation: Bisi should locate that CASABLANCA hotel at GRA Phase II PHC, there is always one ashawo girl there from IMSU that never graduates, always on her six (6) months industrial training; she would ffuck him kpomo to kpomo non stop, until his factory settings and default configuration is restored as follow come.

angry angry angry angry
Thanks for advertising yourself free grin
Re: Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) by Liability(m): 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2017
deepwater:

angry angry angry angry
i know u work there. I want to fvck you dear
Re: Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) by BestDataDeals(m): 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2017
Make him carry am come Nigeria.... 14 years..

Meanwhile contact me if you have iTunes and amazon gift cards. I convert to cash in your account at good rate.
Call or whatsapp 08121254566 now. Let's deal.
Re: Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) by kingOG: 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2017
deepwater:

angry angry angry angry
chai my project abstract was not as good as this...lool
Re: Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) by exlinkleads(f): 5:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
u see stupidity?

how you go be gay activist and you dey show your son?

I mean, who born am? na from anus you follow born am?

ndi ara
Re: Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) by avril9(f): 5:22pm On Jul 15, 2017
I just wonder how the gay people think..... Celebrating a child born from a woman... If we were all gay who go born pikin. May God forgive all adoption homes, women who agree to have children by this confused set of people.
Re: Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) by harriet412(f): 5:22pm On Jul 15, 2017
Iamthoney:
The post didn't stated that, but I feel it is his geographical son

geographical son??.. kikikiki grin grin ..

wat of botanical son undecided
Re: Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 15, 2017
I pity thé kid. Chai
Re: Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) by Mike008(m): 5:32pm On Jul 15, 2017
Showing off what cannot be gotten from being gay.
Re: Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) by EBRAHIMJAY(m): 5:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
the boy's mum should claim the boy before he undergo brain reset
Re: Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) by Nnwannsukka(m): 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
dont know de fucker will fill, if anoda prick is drilling his son hole
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 5:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
deepwater:

Reference: NwaAmaikpe, O.A (2017) How not to be like BISI. IBADAN: Lantern Books

angry angry angry angry
grin
Re: Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) by evesdon4u: 5:39pm On Jul 15, 2017
EWAagoyin:
Bastard that boy should flee from that useless thing he calls father and sticks to his momma only.. . 4.1.9 gay wai get pikin all because of money ur anus will leaking.. .

I think it's too late for the kid...Just check under the peak of the cap the boy is wearing. Those rainbow colours correspond with the colours used by the LGBT community.
Re: Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) by jmoore(m): 5:39pm On Jul 15, 2017
Did he give birth to the boy through the anus?

Homosexuality = Insanity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda's New Butt Draws Envy From Colleagues [PICS] / Bukola Adeeyo And Her Baby Girl, Janell Step Out (Photos) / Isabella Ayuk's Back To School Foundation Gives Scholarship, Uniforms (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.