Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Female Corper Shows Cleavage & Underwear While Wearing NYSC Uniform - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Corper Shows Cleavage & Underwear While Wearing NYSC Uniform (101389 Views)

Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) / Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) / Man Wearing NYSC Outfit In USA Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Corper Shows Cleavage & Underwear While Wearing NYSC Uniform by origima: 6:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
erico2k2:

some people are silently cursing you right now lol they are saying you have non of those things she sample hence you are hating, them know themselves ,that crew where una dey grin grin grin

Instead some people see u as the brother to that hopeless woman
Re: Female Corper Shows Cleavage & Underwear While Wearing NYSC Uniform by gafar1972(m): 6:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
ecoeco:
Wat a waste of school fees
an acrimonious object of execration
a repulsive one dimensional cacophonous catastrophe.
a confoundedly obese neanderthal
Whose birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory.

#Eco99#
undecided
ecoeco:

#Eco99#
who ask u bayi
Re: Female Corper Shows Cleavage & Underwear While Wearing NYSC Uniform by gafar1972(m): 6:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
ecoeco:

#Eco99#
undecided
ecoeco:

#Eco99#
who ask u bayi
Re: Female Corper Shows Cleavage & Underwear While Wearing NYSC Uniform by Zeemarch(m): 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2017
coolesmile:
cowbell
Our milk
Re: Female Corper Shows Cleavage & Underwear While Wearing NYSC Uniform by jaydeeking(m): 6:48pm On Jul 15, 2017
End time Corper
Re: Female Corper Shows Cleavage & Underwear While Wearing NYSC Uniform by wristbangle: 6:50pm On Jul 15, 2017
Gross stupidity. Agreed she can do this at a social gathering but not when she is on uniform or in a corporate entity. In a sane environment, she would have been apprehended by now and locked up in a rehab.
Re: Female Corper Shows Cleavage & Underwear While Wearing NYSC Uniform by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
coolesmile:
cowbell
our milk!!!!
Re: Female Corper Shows Cleavage & Underwear While Wearing NYSC Uniform by EugeneGee4(m): 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2017
Ok you want the world to notice you abi?....we have done that and seen your new calvein klien pants, thank you .
Re: Female Corper Shows Cleavage & Underwear While Wearing NYSC Uniform by lovingyouhun: 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2017
coolesmile:
cowbell

Our milk grin
Re: Female Corper Shows Cleavage & Underwear While Wearing NYSC Uniform by AngelicDamsel(f): 6:54pm On Jul 15, 2017
ecoeco:

#Eco99#

I love this. Ride on

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Shows Cleavage & Underwear While Wearing NYSC Uniform by babatee1985(m): 6:54pm On Jul 15, 2017
Na oloshology she study for school? She's a disgrace to nysc but make I talk true, I fit slide if I get chance o. Those breasts can't weigh anything less that 900kg each. I won't mind sucking one and using one for pillow tongue

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Shows Cleavage & Underwear While Wearing NYSC Uniform by larrypourl(m): 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2017
You sure say this na Copa

Click my signature below for quality loafers.
Re: Female Corper Shows Cleavage & Underwear While Wearing NYSC Uniform by Hillicez(m): 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2017
no appetite.....mamiii come close .....

Re: Female Corper Shows Cleavage & Underwear While Wearing NYSC Uniform by offishialpablo: 6:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
erico2k2:
U bad ohhhhhhhhh,E neva reach like dat nahhh
oka try understand na
Re: Female Corper Shows Cleavage & Underwear While Wearing NYSC Uniform by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
deepwater:
She should be arrested.
This is a disrespect to the female gender.
This is a disrespect to the National Uniform for NYSC.
This is a disrespect to her alma mater
She is unfit to be a graduate.

Just yesterday, we saw the video of a teenage student in Enugu who has gone confidently to a corper lodge to ask for sex. Everybody was against the poor boy, but people did not ask the important question, ''What influenced the boys decision and boldness for such advances towards his teacher''? Most people had crush on their teachers but never acted it, but with such dressing and pictures an innocent person might just be tempted.

It is a pity, all she has is a big yellow breast and no brains undecided
why e dey pain you
Re: Female Corper Shows Cleavage & Underwear While Wearing NYSC Uniform by donkenny(m): 7:04pm On Jul 15, 2017
Viking007:
You're bigger than this.
I was just joking boss I never meant any harm to hurt people's feelings
Re: Female Corper Shows Cleavage & Underwear While Wearing NYSC Uniform by Gobhanky: 7:04pm On Jul 15, 2017
H.i.v zombies calling all dics to her
Re: Female Corper Shows Cleavage & Underwear While Wearing NYSC Uniform by donkenny(m): 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2017
Tchinaidi:
craze man
wetin I do Oga mi

Re: Female Corper Shows Cleavage & Underwear While Wearing NYSC Uniform by sam1990(m): 7:08pm On Jul 15, 2017
Ashawo corper.you are indeed serving your fathers land. Come to think of it how did she graduated from uni or poly or whatever.hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Female Corper Shows Cleavage & Underwear While Wearing NYSC Uniform by erico2k2(m): 7:08pm On Jul 15, 2017
origima:
She is dirty.she is not attractive in that uniform at all.she may be attractive when she put her night uniform
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Shows Cleavage & Underwear While Wearing NYSC Uniform by boyency: 7:08pm On Jul 15, 2017
can she boldly tell us the name of her school and her discipline...akpa garri...
Re: Female Corper Shows Cleavage & Underwear While Wearing NYSC Uniform by boyency: 7:08pm On Jul 15, 2017
can she boldly tell us the name of her school and her discipline...anu....
Re: Female Corper Shows Cleavage & Underwear While Wearing NYSC Uniform by Flaghouse1: 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
ecoeco:

You bad gain !!!

#Eco99#

Re: Female Corper Shows Cleavage & Underwear While Wearing NYSC Uniform by BlackyOne: 7:11pm On Jul 15, 2017
coolesmile:
cowbell
our milk
Re: Female Corper Shows Cleavage & Underwear While Wearing NYSC Uniform by perdollar(m): 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
its her breast not my swthrt own. since na for public view me go look Uche face
Re: Female Corper Shows Cleavage & Underwear While Wearing NYSC Uniform by contactikenna(m): 7:15pm On Jul 15, 2017
Abeg make she pack well, we have truck loads of problem to deal. Slaying may be her own...
Re: Female Corper Shows Cleavage & Underwear While Wearing NYSC Uniform by begwong: 7:15pm On Jul 15, 2017
Olosho corper, u wonder whether she even got parents. She must have grown up then schooled from a brothel!
Re: Female Corper Shows Cleavage & Underwear While Wearing NYSC Uniform by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
coolesmile:
cowbell
Our milk.
Re: Female Corper Shows Cleavage & Underwear While Wearing NYSC Uniform by jiangchu: 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
deepwater:
She should be arrested.
This is a disrespect to the female gender.
This is a disrespect to the National Uniform for NYSC.
This is a disrespect to her alma mater
She is unfit to be a graduate.

Just yesterday, we saw the video of a teenage student in Enugu who has gone confidently to a corper lodge to ask for sex. Everybody was against the poor boy, but people did not ask the important question, ''What influenced the boys decision and boldness for such advances towards his teacher''? Most people had crush on their teachers but never acted it, but with such dressing and pictures an innocent person might just be tempted.

It is a pity, all she has is a big yellow breast and no brains undecided

are women not object of sex. don't you see how wixkid and davido useless those ladies older than them your gender lacks dignity.
Re: Female Corper Shows Cleavage & Underwear While Wearing NYSC Uniform by Ekimi1(m): 7:19pm On Jul 15, 2017
I Dey Greet O...

Re: Female Corper Shows Cleavage & Underwear While Wearing NYSC Uniform by Shaev7(m): 7:25pm On Jul 15, 2017
mikky4764:
Foolishness mistaken for exposure. It still beats my imagination why nysc has not done anything to all these pple that do not respect the uniform.
Truly, NYSC now lacks discipline! This is suppose to be our National emblem...
Re: Female Corper Shows Cleavage & Underwear While Wearing NYSC Uniform by bellotaofeek: 7:30pm On Jul 15, 2017
Olosho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. / Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? / Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.