Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

How I Fall In Love (episode1) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How I Fall In Love (episode1) (614 Views)

Story: �when A Woman Cheats� Episode1 / HOW I Fall Inlove With A Prostitu{true Life Story} / I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Fall In Love (episode1) by Kizzkid3(m): 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
HOW I FALL IN LOVE (Episode1)

I walked down the road of Iludun l,Street moving towards the Amukoko wide known St. Mathew Catholic Church. I was well dress in my school uniform tore in my blue designed shirt neatly into my blue short going to school, As the sun made it early rise on me. I moved walk more faster to avoid lateness and beating from the headmaster.
Oloye Private School was a well known school around my area. They are known for the quality education they give, highly intellectual teachers and a cool and comfortable learning environment. I can beat my chest that a student of oloye private school is more respected among its friends.
I got to school early that day walk straight to rhe assembly ground, Queuing amidst the pupils of nursery 2. Then the we began with prayer, national anthem before the headmaster made his announcement then we sang and match into our various classes.
I was in nursery 2A maintaining the a position from my kindergarten. I sat on my chair amidst my classmate as our teacher walked in and we chorused "Good morning ma, we are happy to see you ma,may God bless you ma, Amen ma.
Then we sat down and begins the day activity, I was happy as brought out my note to write. I think I am the only in this class knowing we will be having new comers in class today.
Taiwo and Kehinde were my childhood friend we grew up together under the same roof they are my good friends. And we do almost everything in common. Our room is the next to their's and should I just say they are my neighbour.
Yes! T and K will be coming today I whisper in my head as I smile and continue writing. Baba ibeji called my dad yesterday as I heard them chat about him enrolling his twins into our school the the next day with is a monday.

To Be Continue...

(1) (Reply)

Stealing The Sun (greek Mythology) / Can We Keep It Short? / Addict Episode 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.