Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward (6093 Views)

The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah / Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! / Re: Backing Up Otem's Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by 0temAtum: 1:09pm On Jul 29, 2017
A Rhyme of Otem, composed when Abubakar Muyiwa challenged him to a Contest in the name of his god Yahweh : Yahweh vs Otem (The Power Contest)

16. It's time for another psychological contest
A challenge from Muyiwa Abubakar to test,
The power of fictitious Jesus on Atum's best
It's gonna bring the mighty fun of July to rest
As the D-day is the wonderful day of rest
It will be Saturday July 29 in the Nigerian South West
Who are going to to be our special guests?
As we make fun of Yahweh the evil beast.
Yahweh the stain of peace and the evil yeast
Whose words enslaved the minds of those who should be blest
Making humanity have the mindsets of the pests

17. It's not the first time Otem is making a mockery of this Yahweh
In the case of Arinze Goddy who thinks that using threats is the way
But ended up being the one left in total dismay
I'm sorry because I've tried to be silent on such funny display
Which left that user of Urim in total disarray
But I've got to bring it up again for the sake of today
For the purpose of this wonderfully written rhyme for the DeeJay
It was the story of how he prophesied against Otem to say
"You'll beg for bread within Twenty-One days from today"
I was glad because the prophecy made my day
And on July 7 the wonderful deadline D-day
I was here again putting recharge cards and money on display
And the prophesier himself ended up begging after two days
With his account number publicly on Nairaland display

18. It reminds me also of the case of Samuel Ekwueme the scammer
Who thinks that by duping the sheeple he would hammer
And sincerely he was doing his job well as the spammer
Who spams the Internet with his false testimonies like a dreamer
And when I told everyone he's a scammer he stammers
And he called me to plead for mercy and a cool of my temper.
Thinking that his scamming jobs I could hamper.
Okay I'm not actually a rapper
Therefore I'll cut my wrapper according to the cloth with the draper
This is to say I won't go into this story deeper
But I'll conclude by telling you the end of the story of Ekwueme the duper
He's currently on the run while at every news he sees he scampers
Fearing that he would soon be made to wear the prison slippers

19. Now GoodMuyis aka Abubakar Muyiwa the prophet
Today is the D-day to be humbled by Yahweh the puppet
But it didn't happen as Yahweh is caught in a spiritual net
Come and see me hit his head with a mallet
And dump my fat solid poo in his mouth like a toilet
Who is Yahweh where god Otem is making him his pet?
I have made the change of the brains of the gullible my target.
And Yahweh is left with no option than to regret.
I am sweeping all bad gods under the carpet
Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Mazda shall I put in my waste basket
And leave them there for the generations to come in the sunset
Come join me to sing the song of victory blowing the trumpets
Sing from the corners of your houses to the markets
As we dump all the evil gods of the evil books in the caskets.

4 Likes

Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by realmindz: 7:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
OtemAtum:
Chapter Four

A song of Otem: We fly Across The World

1. I go to a world of no significant gravity to perform impossible activity. Though I've got no wing, yet I still fly high, high, to pluck the stars. It does not have to be in the world of physicality before I call it a reality. I fly across the sky.
2. I've left all problems below while I lay in the sky space with the cloud pillows. And I see all heads raised high, high to look at the Star. It does not have to be a possibility before I try to make it a reality. I fly across the sky.
3. I soon see that I'm not alone in the freedom flight skyborne. It's like I've raised high high the energy of all the gloomy stars. It does not have to be a billion stars joining in the flight before we bring it to physicality. We fly across the sky.

wonderful. I fly too

1 Like

Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by 0temAtum: 2:30am On Jul 31, 2017
realmindz:

wonderful. I fly too
That experience has no equal. Pastors victimize those who fly in the dream undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by 0temAtum: 4:58am On Jul 31, 2017
A song of Alida: The Big Brains

20. We don't go studying religion, we don't care about beliefs. We do our things by brain decisions. Whether there be gods or not gives us no headaches. We make our children some psychologists. We don't feed them religion at all.
21. We are the brain users, we do things after thinking it through. We don't wait to hear a god speaking, before we do what we want to do. We meditate to make our brains clear. We decide on whatever is best. And we always get a positive results. We've got the big brains.
22. Soon we've begun to have genius children. It's great they exploit much area of the head. What's so hard to them is easy. Complex things are seen as simple. We are the brainites, we use our brains. We don't care so much about afterlives. We live our lives here on the earth as best as we could do.
23. We are the brain users, we do things after thinking it through. We don't wait to hear a god speaking, before we do what we want to do. We meditate to make our brains clear. We decide on whatever is best. And we always get a positive results. We've got the big brains.
24. We are not some dream freak religionists. We live without a fear. Whether nightmares or fantasy dreams, they don't scare us. We lay still in dreams to study them, with our consciousness with us. We take out brains wherever we go, or else we fail.
25. We are the brain users, we do things after thinking it through. We don't wait to hear a god speaking, before we do what we want to do. We meditate to make our brains clear. We decide on whatever is best. And we always get a positive results. We've got the big brains.

A song of Emekuo: Angel Emekuo

26. Sometimes I wonder, who make the demons? The ones I see in each of my nightmares. Searching deeper for hidden truth, I knew at last that demons only exist in the heads.
If the people of the past have made the demons through their heads, why do I remain to fear what they made? Nobody has monopoly to imaginations. I'm creating my own angels of the head to defeat the demons of their heads and set Aferk free.
27. Here are the names of the angels I have made: Chigozie, Dozie, Anozie and Chibueze. Call any of these head demons in your nightmares. Be sure they shall help you to chase your demons away.
28. These are the angels of our locality, not of foreign nationality. The power of angel Chigozie is greater than Yahweh's angels. Now here remains one angel I've not included yet. And that is me you may be asking, Angel Emekuo.
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by 0temAtum: 7:17am On Jul 31, 2017
Chapter Ten tongue
A song of Tahima: I'm Made To Make Something

1. It's a world of creativity, the major activity. It's a reality we've come to the earth to make something. I'm not dying till I make something the world would see and say Ah! I'm actually making something, something good.
2. I'm made to make something, an imagination of someone else is whom I am. So I'm imagined to imagine something, I'm dreamt of to dream of something. I'm making my something upon the earth.
3. I'm dreaming of a beautiful land, a paradise on earth. A beautiful gentle somewhere upon the earth. I'm not stopping till I make a city, a Chumorld on the earth. I'm actually dreaming a city, a city of gems.

3 Likes

Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemAtum: 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
A song of Otem sung when Otem's urim over Yahweh and His prophets became a reality: Quit Worshipping The Prisoners

4. It's obvious the gods of bad religions are captured in the cages. Human evolution is breaking down the evil rocks of ages. It's time for a change of consciousness in stages. The age of depending on the gods is passing away.

5. We are the gods ourselves, we can do great things. We need no external god except ourselves. We've conquered the words inspired by the religious gods. We're in the long awaited age of Aquarius. Now we see those who worship religious gods as if they worship the prisoners. Yahweh, Allah, Mazda, Moloch, they are all in their prisons. It's strange to see those who are free worshipping prisoners. It's time to quit, to quit worshipping the prisoners.

6. Otem and the prophets of Yahweh have made their urim declarations. Ten times within half a year contests have been staged. But the urims of Otem became a reality over that of Yahweh all the time. It's a sign to bring the world into the Aquarius age.

7. We are now the most powerful, we can conquer gods. Thinkers don't submit their souls to any god to rule. We make our own good rules and abide by them. We are fully in Aquarius. We see the folly of religious gods. Yahweh, Allah, Mazda, Moloch, they are all in their prisons. It's strange to see those who are free worshipping prisoners. It's time to quit, to quit worshipping the prisoners.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemAtum: 7:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemAtum: 8:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
A song of Otem when a woman was lamenting how Adeboye collected her sister's first profit: Bitter Laughter

8. It is a bitter laughter situation when the people of the nation with much education get scammed by the institution of the association of the organisation of scammers.
9. A bitter laughter when the gullible become soluble in the solvent of the bible people who babble and gobble down the tithes and capitations of the feeble sheeple.
10. A bitter laughter when the simpleton go about to borrow anything to pay to the treasure boxes of the glutton who wears a suit and a suiting tie in a private jet and flies across the sky.
11. A bitter laughter when you tell the foolish that they should not enrich the pockets of the pastors of their parish while they impoverish themselves but the sheepish say that you are devilish.
12. It is a bitter laughter when the sister of the gullible sister who pays her first profit to mister Adeboye the thief came out in anger to request for the refund of the cash swallowed up by the stomach of the fraudster Adeboye the spender of the money of the tither.
13. Oh what a bitter laughter, a bitter laughter when the rich pastors make the poor people poorer.
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemAtum: 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
A song of Elantracey: My eyes are opening

14. I'm wondering how I never knew that I'm not what I think I am. It's so emotional to know that there are lies beyond my truth.
15. I've been hearing how my own god devoured his foes within a blink. But now I watch how thousands mock my unchangeable god without a care. Is god changing I cannot tell? But they have said he cannot change. It's either he has changed or else he has not done what they said he did, those things in the scrolls of Moussa.
16. I call in vain to god to see and punish those who mocked him bad. The more I pray, the more they grow in strength and intellect. But I hurt myself with tears emotion, yet ne'er setting my god in motion. And then I say it's time to check what they have made me be.
17. It was the most shocking of all adventure when I slept and saw the future. We are evolving in a while from now to something living without religion. The lies of religion are the lies of legions. They make the dull duller and the rich richer. Then I wonder how the lies of religion has stayed for so long.
18. Now I say bye to Yeshua the greatest liar of all time. Maybe your soon is the next fifty millennium. But I plead with nature that the soon of Yeshua should be hidden from my descendants in five centuries away.
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemAtum: 1:18am On Aug 04, 2017
A song of Sofia: Fight for your Right
19. It's a bitter shame and sadness. It's humiliating and bad. So unfortunate to have yourself born to Makka or Madina in a form of female baby.
20. You become a victim to brutality, to rape to bully and to everything so demeaning. You take cover in the linens and only your face is made revealing. You make yourself a masquerade because the men have made it so. And even in your full attire a wicked human raped you down. You are not allowed to defend yourself because a female is not to talk. But I Sofia have said it over again over again, fight for your right.
21. My story is one of sorrow, being raped by an evil homo. I was not allowed to speak. Remain silent they say. A hen cannot speak among the gatherings of cocks.
22. And so I was left to fight against emotion. And I became a victim to negative situations. Then I made myself strong. And I began a great revolution. We began a mighty rebellion in Makka and in Madina. And we fought for our right. So I keep saying it, fight for your right.

1 Like

Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemAtum: 1:37am On Aug 04, 2017
A song of Soha of Lubnan: Chameleon
22. We are forced beyond measure to deprive ourselves of freedom. We are made to hide our identity because they see us as nonentities.
23. For how long shall we keep changing flesh? How can we stand intimidations? We cannot follow our beliefs because we fear the terrorists. It's better to hide beneath the changing colours of the skin of a chameleon. We are made a chameleon. We the druj are made a chameleon.
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by 0temAtum: 8:30pm On Aug 07, 2017
Chapter Eleven
A song of Otem: Football Is My Religion

1. I have one big religion, it unites the world. It's the sphere we kick from here to there while we dwell on the bigger sphere. There's no better union both home and abroad. It's a fair play to pick our dear football we kick upon earth's sphere. It unites the world more than any religion of the world. It gives pleasure better than any form of thing on earth.

2. So I declare my religion, it's football I have chosen. I don't worship the round leather but I enjoy to be with it than any deity of the ancient world. I'd rather kick my football than weeping tears of emotions before a god. It sweetens me when I'm watching it. I give my time to it. Football is my religion.

3. I weep tears of emotion when a sportman dies on the field. If we had seen it coming I say we could have made a shield. There's no beefing an opponent player who's dying on the pitch. We put fair play forward and come together to save the . It helps the opponent more than any religion of the world. It doesn't kill anyone who's changed his former club unlike the bad religions.

4. So I declare my religion, it's football I have chosen. I don't worship the round leather but I enjoy to be with it than any deity of the ancient world. I'd rather kick my football than weeping tears of emotions before a god. It sweetens me when I'm watching it, I give my time to it. Football is my religion.

5. When a sportman is down with deadly disease, we don't say it's good for him. It's a good example for some religions to learn. I'd rather send message of love to a dying opponent than say it is my god that is killing him as the bad religions do. I'm glad we have the round leather, it promotes love. Fighting out racism too

1 Like

Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by 0temAtum: 9:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
A song of Vadik: The Egypt of My Dream
6. Egypt, Egypt, rise again. Take charge of your life again. Atum, Ra are back again, teaching us to use our brains.
7. The Egypt of my dream is one with no religion. Moral, wise and mighty ones live in Egypt of My dream. Obelisks and pyramids are great deeds we made those days.
8. Rise up Egypt, take control. Use your heads and hug peace poles. Give no room to terrorists. Lose religions of the beasts.
9. Egypt, Egypt rise again. Take charge of the world again. Make inventions like those days that has gone so far away.
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by 0temAtum: 9:57pm On Aug 07, 2017
A song of Kandagona: Climb over the cloud

10. When the future looks blurry, like it's in a slurry, it's no time to worry or give yourself a fury. No matter the cloud that covers the brightness, we can fly over like a craft that flyeth. Laying the ladder over the fence of captivity, we climb higher than the cloud.
11. Climb over the cloud that covereth your bright future. Stay over the cloud like the space over gravity. Sometimes it's not all that goes up that will return to the ground. I'm a star shot upward never to come down again.
12. When the suture is pressured and the future unassured, it's no time to feel sorry or give yourself some self pity. No matter the thickness of the smoke that blurs the future, we can shoot ourselves ahead and be what we want to be.
13. Climb over the cloud that covereth your bright future. Stay over the cloud like the space over gravity. Sometimes it's not all that goes up that will return to the ground. I'm a star shot upward never to come down again.

3 Likes

Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by 0temAtum: 10:02pm On Aug 07, 2017
OtemAtum:
A song of Otem when a woman was lamenting how Adeboye collected her sister's first profit: Bitter Laughter

8. It is a bitter laughter situation when the people of the nation with much education get scammed by the institution of the association of the organisation of scammers.
9. A bitter laughter when the gullible become soluble in the solvent of the bible people who babble and gobble down the tithes and capitations of the feeble sheeple.
10. A bitter laughter when the simpleton go about to borrow anything to pay to the treasure boxes of the glutton who wears a suit and a suiting tie in a private jet and flies across the sky.
11. A bitter laughter when you tell the foolish that they should not enrich the pockets of the pastors of their parish while they impoverish themselves but the sheepish say that you are devilish.
12. It is a bitter laughter when the sister of the gullible sister who pays her first profit to mister Adeboye the thief came out in anger to request for the refund of the cash swallowed up by the stomach of the fraudster Adeboye the spender of the money of the tither.
13. Oh what a bitter laughter, a bitter laughter when the rich pastors make the poor people poorer.

Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemAtum: 10:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
A song of Riale: Sit On the Throne of My Heart

14. I've made a throne for you in my heart. Yenne my love and my sugarcane. Without you the throne is vacant and my heart shall be without love. Where is the light of my heart? To cast away the dark part of me. Without my love my heart is troubled. Sit on the throne of my heart.
15. It's great and wonderful to tell the story of how I met you lost in the wood. A gain it is to me forever and a history made when I showed you the way. Where is the gem of Mosi? To fill the space, the vacuum in me. Without Yenne, my mind is weary. Sit on the throne of my heart.
16. You are very beautiful. You are brighter than the sun. You are prettier than the angels. Sit on the throne of my heart, of my heart.

2 Likes

Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemAtum: 11:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
A song of Otem : Sing Again and ping Again

17. Sing again and ping again, the world is our own. Tweet again the sweet message, the world is our own. Add hashtag to what you say, make them know on Internet. Keep it calm and cool all day. We're the gods the parts of God. We don't worship any god but all we do is think things through. We don't pray but we still gain because we work to get things done.
18. Dreams do not bother our minds, dreamworld is man made. Screams of joy we beam in sleep, dreamworld is man made. We're conscious that it's a dream. Lucid dreams is where we fly. Going round the inner world. Flying like the discs of gods. We don't fear things in our sleep but all we do is get involved. We depend on our minds to achieve all the things we need.
13. So, sing again and ping again, the world is our own. Tweet again the sweet message, the world is our own.

3 Likes

Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemAtum: 11:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
A song of Otem: I'm What Everybody Wishes To Have

20. Many people passed away, cheated by the pastors play. Some died when trying out faith in the lies the clergies create. Many dumped and then refused after being made to wait confused. Testimonies they have done but tragedies of realities dawned.
21. I'm what everybody wishes to have. I'm sent by millions of cheated souls. Those who died because they follow clergies everywhere they go. And those who died while in a mission to worship a god who doesn't care. They say to me speak for us. Make our descendants wise enough.
22. A woman who passed away for refusing blood transfusion. A woman who died in labour for refusing the surgeon's knife. A woman with diabetes told to stop her medication. All these souls were misled by clergies, and prematurely they left the world. They say to me, help our descendants so that they don't end their earth lives like us.
23. I'm what everybody wishes to have. I'm sent by millions of cheated souls. Those who died because they follow clergies everywhere they go. And those who died while in a mission to worship a god who doesn't care. They say to me speak for us. Make our descendants wise enough.
24. Those who died as little children from the rapes of evil clergies. Little chidren with psychic energy wasted away by witch hunting. Those whose world problems began when they went to be with a pastor. They say to me Otem of truth, open the eyes of the future people.
25. I'm what everybody wishes to have. I'm sent by millions of cheated souls. Those who died because they follow clergies everywhere they go. And those who died while in a mission to worship a god who doesn't care. They say to me speak for us. Make our descendants wise enough.
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemAtum: 1:41am On Aug 09, 2017
Chapter Twelve
A song of Omeyin: Put Sunlight In My Life

1. When our corns are hidden beneath the shadows of the trees, they grow slowly. They're not strong as they should be, they look weakly. It never really occurred to me that it really matters to be exposed to the sunlight above, until I saw my two children whose faces are hidden from the rays of the sun for years.

2. Then I appreciate nature whose beaming torch is the sun above. We thought it is only to dry our crops and to make the salt from the sea water. But when I see how the children of my body did not grow as they should be, I know how important to us is the sunlight. Then I say nature, shower me with the sun. For my bones are weak without your beams. Overwhelm me now, the rays of nature. Give me heat, make me Strong. Strengthen me right now. Come now, come now and put sunshine in my life.
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemAtum: 4:06am On Aug 10, 2017
A song of Opisa: We Are Sorry
3. We are sorry for what we did to you in ignorance. We have victimised our parents in the hunt for the witches and wizards. These are people who took care of us until we are adult ourselves. And when they become of age and behave like little children, we say they are witches, wizards, evil, wicked.
4. Sorry little babies for the things we did to you. Sorry to all the dead we take away from the earth. We never think why always the aged and the babies? We call them witches because they are helpless. But now we say to the dead, sorry we did all we did in ignorance. We are sorry, we are weeping. If you are seeing us, forgive us from your hearts.
5. We are sorry, all the cats and ducks and dogs we kill in ignorance. Thinking that they are possessed with witchcraft and wizardry. You confide in us that we should domesticate you. But for our fear and ignorance we waste you. We do these things because we don't really understand how things really are.
6. Now again we say we are sorry, we are sorry, we are sorry for everything.

2 Likes

Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by Nobody: 4:55am On Aug 10, 2017
Something tells me Otem talks to himself when he's not talking to NL lipsrsealed
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemAtum: 7:08am On Aug 10, 2017
Muafrika2:
Something tells me Otem talks to himself when he's not talking to NL lipsrsealed

You're funny guy grin
If I'm not on nairaland, then I'm at work or alseep or doing other things.
BTW, I'm not even an introvert because I socialize a lot. I have muslims and christians as friends so many. I don't talk alone, but I do think alone cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemAtum: 5:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
A song of Diallo: Squeeze It Hard
7. It's like an orange filled with the sweetness. It covers itself up with the bitter peel. Life is full of hidden treasures. Within it are the latent pleasures. But they remain hidden and sour when life is left unsqueezed.
8. Squeeze it hard, the sweetness of the orange. You don't get the pleasure by sucking the peels. Take the sweet sweet liquid of the orange. Suck it hard, squeeze it hard.
9. Sometimes we think why do my life get squeezed. It's so hard qnd difficult. But without that, there are some things never achieved. Nature has squeezed me hard. It has pulled me hard pressed me bad.
10. Squeeze it hard, the sweetness of the orange. You don't get the pleasure by sucking the peels.

2 Likes

Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemAtum: 11:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
A song of Kimich: Come Around

11. Come around, join the song. Make a sound, let it long. It's time to hold ourselves responsible. Things which happen to us should not be blamed on the devil. We have the key to our own joy. We go through the door of joy and shut sadness out.
12. Some are round, some are strong. Some faces are dark and skinny. If we come together to make the world bearable it shall be so. Histar has killed many, same as do ishmalitish people. The popes have killed many, calling them some heretics. But we forgive them and move on.
13. Rome and Greece, filled with lies. They've made a hero out of glaring fiction. Many wait to be taken into the sky by the fictional hero. To keep it real they make up lies and apologies. But can it last for a thousand years more?
14. I see an age coming upon men, a time for scribes to emerge in Aferk. The scribes of Yacob have gone to rest. Hindi and Grecon are sleeping too. Now the focus shall be upon the scribes of truth of Aferk, the place of heat.

2 Likes

Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemAtum: 10:47am On Aug 19, 2017
A song of Dave: I'm Back For you
15. They said you cried when I'm away. But you never showed me love when we are together. If you love me, then show it to me, rather than making my life so miserable, ah miserable.
16' Show me some love lady when I'm with you. I dont demand so much more than you can do. Give the kiss of your lips to me the hugs of your hand and hold me so tight.
17. We can call off the divorce suit, if you come dialogue. There's still some love from me to you, I guess you love me too, ah me too.
18. Show me some love lady when I'm with you. I dont demand so much more than you can do. Give the kiss of your lips to me the hugs of your hand and hold me so tight.
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by 0temAtum: 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2017
Chapter Thirteen

A song Of Otem: Be Your Soul
1. Don't struggle to be the soul of another. You've got your mission to fulfil upon the earth. You alone have the power to be what you are. There's no god that can make you anything. And when you die, you go to the place of your choice, your choice, if you have not submitted your soul to another.
2. Be your soul, never try to be another. Be who you are at any time. Lay claim to what you do. Do it well, that's the purpose of life. But try not to do what will harm other souls.
3. Many struggle to be like the soul of another. They don't go near what they come to do. They think that whom they are is inferior to another. They want to be like another god and they ended up in the imagination of that god.
4. Be your soul, never try to be another. Be who you are at any time. Lay claim to what you do. Do it well, that's the purpose of life. But try not to do what will harm other soul.
5. I'm a soul covered up in flesh. I have come to fulfill the wishes of many. What are you? it's the time to know yourself. Look inward, you shall know whom you are.

A song of Otem: Help The World

6. Help the world in your own little way. Don't come to the world to make it worse. We alone can help the world get to the place where it should be. What part of the world do you want to be? It's all your choice. Be the part that helps the world.
7. Help the world in your own little way. Some neglect to make the world a better place. They say to them that they should not love the world. If you don't love something how do you make it better? So love the world. Observe nature and help the world.
8. Care for the world as much as you can do. Unite the world and make it great. Some people say world peace is evil. If there's no world peace how can the world be better? Build the world. Care for the world and unite it.
9. Create a world of no worry. Don't come to the world to make your life miserable. Have fun in the world and make yourself happy in it. Some people condemn all music of the world save the songs of their gods. Without music how do you feed your soul? Sing secular songs and be balanced.

4 Likes

Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by geoworldedu: 10:43pm On Sep 01, 2017
Give me some more.
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by Goddys(m): 10:43pm On Sep 01, 2017
A song of Goddys: Time and Reason

Here comes a baby so tender and sweet.
His body so slender and mild
His brain so blank and bleak
His fist so clenched and weak

Here comes a toddler so confused and naive
His eyes so open to learn about life
His mouth muttering wordings as he heard
His brain being fed with things of life

Here comes a boy so smart and sharp
His brain so witty and wise for a chap
His body and mind so fed with knowledge
That he forgets what awaits at the old age

Here comes a new baby turns Old
His hands and feet so weaken by age
His brain eaten by disease of old age
His body so fragile as he hopes for death

Here comes a life so deep and arcane
The wise dies with their wisdom
The fool dies with their folly
Time and Reason happen to all in existence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by 0temAtum: 10:49pm On Sep 01, 2017
A song of Goddys: Time and Reason

10. Here comes a baby so tender and sweet.
His body so slender and mild
His brain so blank and bleak
His fist so clenched and weak
11. Here comes a toddler so confused and naive
His eyes so open to learn about life
His mouth muttering wordings as he heard
His brain being fed with things of life.
12. Here comes a boy so smart and sharp
His brain so witty and wise for a chap
His body and mind so fed with knowledge
That he forgets what awaits at the old age
13. Here comes a new baby turns Old
His hands and feet so weaken by age
His brain eaten by disease of old age
His body so fragile as he hopes for death.
14. Here comes a life so deep and arcane
The wise dies with their wisdom
The fool dies with their folly
Time and Reason happen to all in existence.

2 Likes

Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by 0temAtum: 7:20am On Sep 15, 2017
A song of Ogunyemi: Take Your Gold

15. Raise your head, see your gold
Go reach out to it before someone else claims It
Fear no foe, go straight up.
It's there for you for a grab

16. Lay hold on your thing before anyone else do
It's for you, don't let it go
Take your thing hold it tight, use it well
Let no fear of foe let it slip off you
Take your gold

17. Make the dust a bed of wealth
Don't leave anything unexplored
You are fit, you can make it
See opportunity in everything you see
Go there and grab it once

18. Lay hold on your thing before anyone else do
It's for you, don't let it go
Take your thing hold it tight, use it well
Let no fear of foe let it slip off you
Take your gold
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemSapien: 5:28am On Sep 28, 2017
A Song Of Otem: Clap Your Hands for the Champions

19. Clap your hands for the Champions,
We go there and won all nations
We clipped their wings and they could not fly
The way to our post they could not ply

20. We are too good for our opponents
Lifting the trophy of the continents
We hope this is gonna be permanent
Winning way is so imminent

21. We're not gonna quit
We ain't where we'll sit
We are gonna stay fit

22. We concede no defeat
We'll repeat the same feat
We've got the swiftest feet

23. We beat them in their own home soil
There's no team we didn't spoil
They try to act with a strong recoil
But in vain went all their toils
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemSapien: 5:43am On Sep 28, 2017
Chapter Fourteen

A Song of Monreal: Stay Close To me Baby

1. Baby don't go, stay close to me
What's my life gonna be without you baebay
Look me in the face and say you won't go
Put a smile on my face, pose like a queen that you are
You're so beautiful, my darling baby

2. Let's have a date in the rocket flying to space
Our love is beating gravity, nothing can pull us down
We have the sky as our limitation
We go far into space and never return to earth
It's what love can do, my darling baby.

A Song of Doumbia: This Is What Nature Has Given Me Do

1. When I sing my song, all eyes are on me
Some weep like they there's something else attached to me that I don't know.
I'm touching lives as much as I can. It's just the way nature wants it to be.

2. This is what nature has given me do. I will put all my best into my work.
Who knows if I will go farther than this? I won't quit at any slight frustration.
I'll keep on singing my songs, feeding the souls of men with it. It will surely help some out there, I don't know but I believe so.

3. Are you there and you're just about to give up.
Rearrange yourself back and try again like it's your first time of doing it.
Take your mind away from the failure of the past. It doesn't pay to look back.

4. Do just what nature has given you do. Put your best at your work day in day out.
Who knows if you will go further than this? Don't you quit at any slight frustration.
Just keep doing what you can do, helping the world with your good words. It will surely help someone there, I'm not sure but I believe so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

German Catholics Face Excommunication Over Tithe Tax / Something You Need To Know About the evil of Witchcraft, Magic And Sorcery / ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.