Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Olamide Blocked Me Because I Told Him To Promote Wizkid EP - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Blocked Me Because I Told Him To Promote Wizkid EP (4314 Views)

Zlatan Ibile: Tacha Has Blocked Me On Social Media / Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter / Timi Dakolo: My Wife Blocked Me On Whatsapp Over An Argument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Blocked Me Because I Told Him To Promote Wizkid EP by NLTroubleChild: 7:12pm On Jul 15, 2017
Lol seems Olamide and wizkid ain't in good terms, He posted a picture and I just told him without even sounding rude to promote wizkid new EP on his Instagram page and he blocked me, I can't see his post and i can't follow him also.
Seems dude also got some unsettled brawl with start boy

Re: Olamide Blocked Me Because I Told Him To Promote Wizkid EP by DaBillionnaire: 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
These pple shuld beta get a life, abeg nxt person wuld have sometin else 2 say.
Re: Olamide Blocked Me Because I Told Him To Promote Wizkid EP by VargasVee(m): 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
Both of them are immature priicks.

After that stupid stunt wizkid pulled in Confam ni and delayed the recording that resulted in it not making it to his album and his attitude afterwards, who knows he might still vexed about it. They should both grow up.
Re: Olamide Blocked Me Because I Told Him To Promote Wizkid EP by NLTroubleChild: 7:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
angry
Re: Olamide Blocked Me Because I Told Him To Promote Wizkid EP by NLTroubleChild: 7:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
Mynd44
Re: Olamide Blocked Me Because I Told Him To Promote Wizkid EP by NLTroubleChild: 7:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
Ishilove
Seun
Re: Olamide Blocked Me Because I Told Him To Promote Wizkid EP by rossyc(f): 7:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
These kids should grow up already.
Re: Olamide Blocked Me Because I Told Him To Promote Wizkid EP by paultogo: 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2017
NLTroubleChild:
angry
I understand what is going on you know olamide is the king of local champions did you also see davido post wizkid EP all of them are the local champions
Re: Olamide Blocked Me Because I Told Him To Promote Wizkid EP by DAntivirus: 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2017
so what should we do... does this bring back our president?
Re: Olamide Blocked Me Because I Told Him To Promote Wizkid EP by LegendaryArnold(m): 7:25pm On Jul 15, 2017
so should we fry okro?
Re: Olamide Blocked Me Because I Told Him To Promote Wizkid EP by tyson98: 7:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
paultogo:
I understand what is going on you know olamide is the king of local champions did you also see davido post wizkid EP all of them are the local champions
Msschew sebi na US dem born wizkid abi Weed is not good for ur health

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Blocked Me Because I Told Him To Promote Wizkid EP by Thaheer(m): 7:32pm On Jul 15, 2017
paultogo:
And when last did wizkid promote any other artist apart from skepta,TY dolla and Tinie tempah..
So you want them to lick his ass??..

7 Likes

Re: Olamide Blocked Me Because I Told Him To Promote Wizkid EP by NLTroubleChild: 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
VargasVee:
Both of them are immature priicks.

After that stupid stunt wizkid pulled in Confam ni and delayed the recording that resulted in it not making it to his album and his attitude afterwards, who knows he might still vexed about it. They should both grow up.
Never heard about this o
Re: Olamide Blocked Me Because I Told Him To Promote Wizkid EP by Elfree: 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
Thaheer:

And when last did wizkid promote any other artist apart from skepta,TY dolla and Tinie tempah..
God Bless your generation and multiply your wisdom.

14 Likes

Re: Olamide Blocked Me Because I Told Him To Promote Wizkid EP by NLTroubleChild: 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
Thaheer:

You are right tho, But blocking me was really really uncalled for ahhh
Re: Olamide Blocked Me Because I Told Him To Promote Wizkid EP by NLTroubleChild: 8:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
tyson98:

Msschew sebi na US dem born wizkid abi Weed is not good for ur health
No be by say dem born person for USA, what about Jidenna
Re: Olamide Blocked Me Because I Told Him To Promote Wizkid EP by NLTroubleChild: 8:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
DAntivirus:
so what should we do... does this bring back our president?
We are better off without a president lol
Re: Olamide Blocked Me Because I Told Him To Promote Wizkid EP by dahunsy(f): 8:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
Coughs*** clears throat# Baba bubu needs to come n settle D's boys fight
Re: Olamide Blocked Me Because I Told Him To Promote Wizkid EP by Thaheer(m): 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
Elfree:
God Bless your generation and multiply your wisdom.
I share this with you and anybody seeing this...

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Blocked Me Because I Told Him To Promote Wizkid EP by Thaheer(m): 8:55pm On Jul 15, 2017
NLTroubleChild:
Well he thought you were one of wizkid numerous recruited trolls...
Re: Olamide Blocked Me Because I Told Him To Promote Wizkid EP by dnoable08: 9:04pm On Jul 15, 2017
Or should we also block you here for telling us that someone blocked you somewhere??

1 Like

Re: Olamide Blocked Me Because I Told Him To Promote Wizkid EP by officialhotice: 9:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
Re: Olamide Blocked Me Because I Told Him To Promote Wizkid EP by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
NLTroubleChild:
Lol seems Olamide and wizkid ain't in good terms, He posted a picture and I just told him without even sounding rude to promote wizkid new EP on his Instagram page and he blocked me, I can't see his post and i can't follow him also.
Seems dude also got some unsettled brawl with start boy

next time mind your business!!!

1 Like

Re: Olamide Blocked Me Because I Told Him To Promote Wizkid EP by lollyheart: 9:47pm On Jul 15, 2017
Thaheer:

respect

1 Like

Re: Olamide Blocked Me Because I Told Him To Promote Wizkid EP by LesbianBoy(m): 10:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
mstcheeew good for you angry
Re: Olamide Blocked Me Because I Told Him To Promote Wizkid EP by Fkforyou(m): 10:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
You think say Instagram na Nairaland wey you go talk trash to anyone and the person no go fit do you anything.

The blocking must have pained you very well for you to come back to your local base (Nairaland) to wail grin

12 Likes

Re: Olamide Blocked Me Because I Told Him To Promote Wizkid EP by fergieboy: 10:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
Na only runtown fit promote wizzy ep.. I think other artist are just envious of him

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Blocked Me Because I Told Him To Promote Wizkid EP by Theflash98: 10:58pm On Jul 15, 2017
lollyheart:
respect
he posted about korede album

1 Like

Re: Olamide Blocked Me Because I Told Him To Promote Wizkid EP by 2O17: 11:04pm On Jul 15, 2017
E no concern me.
Re: Olamide Blocked Me Because I Told Him To Promote Wizkid EP by hollah123: 11:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
NLTroubleChild:

keep quiet there, fool. Na ur type dey cause bad belle, ask your self does wizkid promote his works. if the answer is no, then Na fool u b

1 Like

Re: Olamide Blocked Me Because I Told Him To Promote Wizkid EP by lelvin(m): 12:16am On Jul 16, 2017
Meanwhile...

1 Like

Re: Olamide Blocked Me Because I Told Him To Promote Wizkid EP by xecuter(m): 3:39am On Jul 16, 2017
paultogo:
u lack wisdom

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Music: Adekunle Gold – Ire (goodness) / This New photos of Tiwa Savage will get you Tripping (See Photos) / Meet The World's Shortest Man, Edward Ninoh [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.