Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,135 members, 7,849,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:34 AM

Olamide Blocked Me Because I Told Him To Promote Wizkid EP - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Blocked Me Because I Told Him To Promote Wizkid EP (4347 Views)

Zlatan Ibile: Tacha Has Blocked Me On Social Media / Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter / Timi Dakolo: My Wife Blocked Me On Whatsapp Over An Argument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Blocked Me Because I Told Him To Promote Wizkid EP by skimmy005: 6:32am On Jul 16, 2017
paultogo:
I understand what is going on you know olamide is the king of local champions did you also see davido post wizkid EP all of them are the local champions
guy ur post no make sense o, e blyk sai u smoke weed
Re: Olamide Blocked Me Because I Told Him To Promote Wizkid EP by vpaymoney(m): 7:37am On Jul 16, 2017
dnoable08:
Or should we also block you here for telling us that someone blocked you somewhere??

Lol. I think its better that way
Re: Olamide Blocked Me Because I Told Him To Promote Wizkid EP by NLTroubleChild: 7:42am On Jul 16, 2017
hollah123:
keep quiet there, fool. Na ur type dey cause bad belle, ask your self does wizkid promote his works. if the answer is no, then Na fool u b
Okay
Re: Olamide Blocked Me Because I Told Him To Promote Wizkid EP by ednut1(m): 9:25am On Jul 16, 2017
Why should we care. Ur a nobody
Re: Olamide Blocked Me Because I Told Him To Promote Wizkid EP by chuggy(m): 10:40am On Jul 16, 2017
Thaheer:

And when last did wizkid promote any other artist apart from skepta,TY dolla and Tinie tempah..
So you want them to lick his ass??..
Na lie...wizkid bin promote korede bello's album
Re: Olamide Blocked Me Because I Told Him To Promote Wizkid EP by StarPlayer: 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
Thaheer:

And when last did wizkid promote any other artist apart from skepta,TY dolla and Tinie tempah..
So you want them to lick his ass??..
Guy stop saying what you don't know. He promoted wande coals iskaba, He also promoted Korrede bellos album and Burna boy.

All this other local champions are just jealous of the young lad.
Re: Olamide Blocked Me Because I Told Him To Promote Wizkid EP by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
Wizkid is now an American artiste
How soy u expect Nigerians to promote it
We are promoting our own
With all those rubbish wizkid has been singing of recent
Na so dbanj own start ooo
Re: Olamide Blocked Me Because I Told Him To Promote Wizkid EP by Thaheer(m): 11:15am On Jul 17, 2017
StarPlayer:
Guy stop saying what you don't know. He promoted wande coals iskaba, He also promoted Korrede bellos album and Burna boy.

All this other local champions are just jealous of the young lad.
So what is the reason of this discussion...
Do you know when korede bello's album was released??..
There should be a problem if the people you mentioned above didn't promote the album and not olamide and the rest

(1) (2) (Reply)

Instagram Celebrity, Roman Goddess Shares Sexy Bedroom Photo / “I Want My Money Back, You Cannot Sing” — Man Tells Wizkid / Rihanna Is Fully Covered As She Is Seen For First Time Since Giving Birth (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.