Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Busayo Makinwa Weds Stian Fossengen Traditionally (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busayo Makinwa Weds Stian Fossengen Traditionally (Photos) (36498 Views)

Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen White Wedding Pictures / Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen Traditional Wedding Pictures / Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busayo Makinwa Weds Stian Fossengen Traditionally (Photos) by crackerspub: 4:00am On Jul 16, 2017
angry angry
Re: Busayo Makinwa Weds Stian Fossengen Traditionally (Photos) by edeXede: 4:07am On Jul 16, 2017
chiddyok:

You are the product of a smelly fish. And you are such a coward you didn't dare quote any of the guys that mentioned you, it's the girl you replied. Quote me. You will drown on dry land. Fool.

Shidioke, is your last name dadubule?
Re: Busayo Makinwa Weds Stian Fossengen Traditionally (Photos) by planetx: 5:12am On Jul 16, 2017
What exactly is the purpose of all this rubbish oyinbo marriages that we are bombarded with on a daily basis, does anyone care cause I certainly don't and I am not hating just don't see the relevance placed on Nigerians marrying white that we are bombarded with almost everyday on front page.
Re: Busayo Makinwa Weds Stian Fossengen Traditionally (Photos) by mrwonlasewonie: 5:37am On Jul 16, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

I pity the unfortunate oyinbo man wasting his hard currency on a smelly fish
and this one has a mother that trained him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busayo Makinwa Weds Stian Fossengen Traditionally (Photos) by Bonejr(m): 5:49am On Jul 16, 2017
gucci20:
Hmmm.
Dirty mind spotted
Re: Busayo Makinwa Weds Stian Fossengen Traditionally (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09am On Jul 16, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

I pity the unfortunate oyinbo man wasting his hard currency on a smelly fish
your mother raised a fool ,I am sure she is the smelly fish you are referring to. Ogun and amadioka tag team and strike you and the people that liked your post with leprosy

4 Likes

Re: Busayo Makinwa Weds Stian Fossengen Traditionally (Photos) by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 16, 2017
gucci20:
Hmmm.
Corrupt mind grin grin grin
Re: Busayo Makinwa Weds Stian Fossengen Traditionally (Photos) by bibiking7(m): 7:19am On Jul 16, 2017

congratulations my in-law.

grin
coming for your sister soon.

grin

Re: Busayo Makinwa Weds Stian Fossengen Traditionally (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 16, 2017
edeXede:

Your own last name is oponu.

5 Likes

Re: Busayo Makinwa Weds Stian Fossengen Traditionally (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 16, 2017
edeXede:

You think you are funny? You sound so so dumb. Oponu oshi.

7 Likes

Re: Busayo Makinwa Weds Stian Fossengen Traditionally (Photos) by kolas88(m): 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2017
Love of money

(1) (2) (Reply)

Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) / Portable Throws Money At People On The Road (Video) / #Ciara'sDrawer: Alesh Akeem's Father Dies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.