Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter (55855 Views)

10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Suffered Domestic Violence (photos) / I Go Dye Writes Letter To President Buhari (Read Open Letter) / Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by 5tss(f): 5:02am On Jul 16, 2017
Inanna:
The little girl is not obese. She's just a healthy and well fed baby with unbelievably fat cheeks.
Abi o.Thank u my sister.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by dingbang(m): 5:04am On Jul 16, 2017
She is right..

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by Stanleyville(m): 5:05am On Jul 16, 2017
Did guy don suffer because of dis him pikin sha..

Kungfu Panda...

Kikkikikiki
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by 2016v2017: 5:43am On Jul 16, 2017
Inanna:
The little girl is not obese. She's just a healthy and well fed baby with unbelievably fat cheeks.
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by Roseey0(f): 5:44am On Jul 16, 2017
All in all
I know seyi isn't leaving any stone unturned
All concerns are genuine
Baby Tiwa should be watched and proper steps taken
You can not change somethings in life
Fat o
Obessed o
Disabled o
Your pikin na your pikin
Love and cherish them as they come.

I work with children with developmental disabilities
And I understand these concerns
Baby tiwa looks like it but you can't judged from a distance.
She has maintained this size for months unlike children with developmental disability that keeps getting more fat as the day goes. They hv speech problem too but Tiwa is already making audible sounds.

Make una leave seyi
When you TTC for 5yrs and God smiles on you with a fat kid. You will appreciate God and flaunt it as much as you can.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by LoveJesus87(m): 5:59am On Jul 16, 2017
agya1:
All this trouble wouldn't have stated if he didn't try to show off his baby.
Am telling you

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by LOVEGINO(m): 6:03am On Jul 16, 2017
agya1:
him think say na enjoyment. I pity dat kunfu panda(his daughter)
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by samsam2019: 6:10am On Jul 16, 2017
goldbim:
Noted!!but I still think this is not fair on the little girl's side..her parents are not complaining and I don't think they are answerable to anyone about their daughter 's health status..!i know an obese child that does not like eating...so I don't think it's a feeding issue..*my opinion*.
don't say they are not complaining. It's about the child, not them and they seem answerable to people because the child is not their property. Overfeeding at child is more like harming the child
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by ima4sure(f): 6:15am On Jul 16, 2017
Nawa oooo, sheyi law's daughter don bcome serious case study....hmmmm
Anyway good a.m. nairalanders may God bless u all above ur imaginations
Enjoy ur sunday

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by goldbim(f): 6:17am On Jul 16, 2017
samsam2019:
don't say they are not complaining. It's about the child, not them and they seem answerable to people because the child is not their property. Overfeeding at child is more like harming the child

what makes you think her parents overfeed her??you'd be surprised she does not even eat a quarter of what other kids eat as proper meal.lets not conclude, sir.it could Be hereditary like a poster said.do have a fabulous week!
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by SycophanticGoat: 6:33am On Jul 16, 2017
These useless trolls should leave the baby alone. Let the parents handle her and stop mocking the baby in the guise of rendering stupid advices.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 16, 2017
My cousin was fat and cheeky even up to when he was 2 years ,he ate too much that we nick named him minister of food and sleep but now he is lanky and taller than me, can this people just stfu..,geez!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by ariklawani(f): 6:46am On Jul 16, 2017
Driftingking:
A Nigerian lady who doubles as a lawyer, Ayomide Adebayo-Oyetoro has written an open letter to comedian Seyilaw over his daughter whom many have reportedly fingered to be obese, according to Ayomide she suffered child obesity and still battling with it – She had this to tell SeyiLaw !

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/0/nigerian-lady-suffered-obesity-child-writes-letter-seyilaw-daughter.html

This is just baby fat.just a chubby baby.
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by helovesme(f): 6:46am On Jul 16, 2017
adetayo234:

I'm sure this is the same thing the parents of the testifier said when she was a baby. Now, the parents know better.

Exactly. I have a cousin that was also fat as a baby. Her mum had her when she was around 42 (she wasn't the only child though) but for this reason her mum seriously attacked anyone that called her fat or adviced her to watch her baby's weight.

Today my cousin is all grown up, a graduate and seriously battling with obesity. The last time I saw her, she was about UK size 26 and I couldn't even see her neck.

Everybody in the extended family keeps laying the blame on the parents and saying "shebi" when they told them the baby had the tendency to be obese, they were being attacked, now look at their daughter.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by ariklawani(f): 6:54am On Jul 16, 2017
Driftingking:
A Nigerian lady who doubles as a lawyer, Ayomide Adebayo-Oyetoro has written an open letter to comedian Seyilaw over his daughter whom many have reportedly fingered to be obese, according to Ayomide she suffered child obesity and still battling with it – She had this to tell SeyiLaw !

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/nigerian-lady-suffered-obesity-child-writes-letter-seyilaw-daughter.html

Poor Seyi .He came with the intention of showing up.This is what u get when u don't keep ur private life off media.
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by isaiahethan: 6:56am On Jul 16, 2017
Seyi law should sue that idiot girl. What a fuuuck is wrong with this girl. Can she try that shit in western world.
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by YelloweWest: 6:57am On Jul 16, 2017
agya1:
Everyone shows of their baby these days. Famous or not.

I just can't believe how heartless Nigerians van be picking on a little baby cry

She is not obese! It's baby fat. It will disappear before she is 5.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 16, 2017
MrMcJay:
It's ironic that this is happening to a comedian. A comedian's daughter has become an object of curiosity, jokes and conjectures.

Sometimes, we need to have a feel of what we dish out to others.

In Beyonce's voice " Mr.Comedian,joke's on you man"
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by YelloweWest: 6:59am On Jul 16, 2017
PeaceGord:
Seyi Law is just being stupid.

And he has always handled this his daughter's issue stupidly.

Why not keep your daughter private?

I'm not happy with that guy.

He's embarrassed that innocent girl for life!

He should hide his child for fear of what idiots would say about her??

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by daboyisgud: 7:01am On Jul 16, 2017
agya1:

I don't really see anything wrong with snapping with ones baby and posting it on the internet
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by LasGidiOwner: 7:04am On Jul 16, 2017
Inanna:

I tire for people. The child took after the dad's. She's very OK in my opinion. It may not be as a result of over feeding.
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by maasoap(m): 7:10am On Jul 16, 2017
goldbim:
Noted!!but I still think this is not fair on the little girl's side..her parents are not complaining and I don't think they are answerable to anyone about their daughter 's health status..!i know an obese child that does not like eating...so I don't think it's a feeding issue..*my opinion*.
Mistake. It's not about the parents but the daughter. And of course, they're answerable to the daughter, they will be.
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by Finestface(f): 7:15am On Jul 16, 2017
The little girl should not be dragged around like this. So not fair.
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by Zirah: 7:17am On Jul 16, 2017
Lol. Ayomide Adebayo-Oyetoro indeed. I know the girl who penned this letter. Her name isn't the one stated above. We finished from the same school. And yes, she was obese. I remember the first time I saw her, I was scared literally! She had no neck!and had very short arms that swung at her sides in a funny way when she walked.

That said, Tiwa is not obese. She's just chubby and happens to have fat cheeks.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by Matam(f): 7:20am On Jul 16, 2017
Just because a child looks chubby does not mean the child is obese, which doctor confirm that. It was a challenge having that baby which is Seyi is always gushing over the baby on social media but I think it's time he exercise caution for the sake of the baby's future.
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by VocalWalls: 7:24am On Jul 16, 2017
goldbim:

I love what you wrote, however, I think what's most unfair is the parent's attitude towards this princess.

They're doing her more harm than good. The need to stop the royalty treatment and have her do some workout (crawling around the house, drifting on baby walkers, and scattering the whole house) for hours on a daily.

They also need to properly check her diet.

The parents may not complain, but they're putting their girl on the stage for possible ridicule which is definitely going to happen in kid school.
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by Iamsammy(m): 7:33am On Jul 16, 2017
Inanna:

Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by Trinity213: 7:33am On Jul 16, 2017
Inanna:
Exactly, just like her Dad's.
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by iamrealdeji(m): 7:40am On Jul 16, 2017
Inanna:
if the little girl grows up fat or obsessed and read this comment,she will curse you
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by Ruler2: 7:45am On Jul 16, 2017
On what planet is baby Tiwa obese? She's just chubby and very pretty,with more cheek than the average child. Her parents have chubby cheeks, she does too. Na crime?

Nawa for world people. Sister adviser just has poor self image n body issues...which Tiwa may likely have, when she's all grown up n reads all these BS.
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by tobrinskilanski: 7:47am On Jul 16, 2017
Inanna:

Very true.

Even by mere taking a closer look, u wil notice similarity in the face of both father and daughter...there is tendency seyi law could ve been like this as a child.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by lexy2014: 7:52am On Jul 16, 2017
goldbim:
sometimes its good 2 keep a private issu private.a celeb or whatever they call themselves are public persons. when they now choose 2 make their family life public when it should b private, this what u get.up till now, I don't no what denzel Washington's wife and children look like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' / Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. / Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.