Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,727 members, 7,813,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Family Of 6 Killed By Generator Fumes In Rivers Buried (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Of 6 Killed By Generator Fumes In Rivers Buried (Photos) (30051 Views)

Generator Fumes Kill Couple In Edo State, Corpses Discovered By Son.Photos/Video / Family Of Four Die In Their Sleep After Inhaling Generator Fumes In Kogi (Photo) / Obituary Of Family Of 6 Killed By Generator Fume In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Of 6 Killed By Generator Fumes In Rivers Buried (Photos) by itiswellandwell: 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
Rest in peace to them
Re: Family Of 6 Killed By Generator Fumes In Rivers Buried (Photos) by 36STATES: 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
The blood of this family is on Fashola the minister of darkness. This is why everybody should support
Nnamdi Kalu, without him Nigeria is doomed forever. It is either the country divides for the betterment of
the people or it is restructured; also for the betterment of everybody. Either way, NK is a saviour.

1 Like

Re: Family Of 6 Killed By Generator Fumes In Rivers Buried (Photos) by mikeycharles(m): 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
Chingyyang:

you be idiot
shocked what's your problem
Re: Family Of 6 Killed By Generator Fumes In Rivers Buried (Photos) by juman(m): 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
Hmmmm

nigeriabad.

Country where nothing functions well.
Re: Family Of 6 Killed By Generator Fumes In Rivers Buried (Photos) by expensiveguyman(m): 1:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
What a tragedy? may God grant their families nd love ones the magnitude to bear the irreparable loss. may their souls rest in perfect peace
Re: Family Of 6 Killed By Generator Fumes In Rivers Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 16, 2017
One of the numerous effects of lack of electricity.
People don't have choice but to make do with what they have albeit the inconvenience.
Hmn.
It is well.
And this is a country.

1 Like

Re: Family Of 6 Killed By Generator Fumes In Rivers Buried (Photos) by Divinehenrich(m): 1:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
I swore I will never use my money to buy this death trap gen(AKA- I pass my neighour).
Re: Family Of 6 Killed By Generator Fumes In Rivers Buried (Photos) by emmykey0128(m): 1:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
You are a first grade fool
Chingyyang:

you be idiot
Re: Family Of 6 Killed By Generator Fumes In Rivers Buried (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2017
The second pic though. It's like the man dey on top of the wife when they die?
Re: Family Of 6 Killed By Generator Fumes In Rivers Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
this is so heartbreaking! cry
Re: Family Of 6 Killed By Generator Fumes In Rivers Buried (Photos) by mjbaba: 2:24pm On Jul 16, 2017
mikeycharles:
They might have been listening to Ariana Grande's side to side undecided

U must be sick
Re: Family Of 6 Killed By Generator Fumes In Rivers Buried (Photos) by mikeycharles(m): 2:24pm On Jul 16, 2017
mjbaba:

U must be sick
undecided
Re: Family Of 6 Killed By Generator Fumes In Rivers Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
ahahnow:
is there is reason why they are buried without coffins? and why are they piled up at the back of a truck so disrespectfully? angry angry

That picture was taken on the day the bodies were recovered from the house.
Re: Family Of 6 Killed By Generator Fumes In Rivers Buried (Photos) by frankanyiks(m): 2:29pm On Jul 16, 2017
Rip
Re: Family Of 6 Killed By Generator Fumes In Rivers Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
You and I shall live to declare the good works of the Lord.
That burial shall not hold.
Re: Family Of 6 Killed By Generator Fumes In Rivers Buried (Photos) by Fisocoded(m): 3:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
RIP to d dead dis is why i rather sleep in darkness dan buying dis nonsense "i pass my neighur" gen, hustle weller to buy a soundproof mikano gen
Re: Family Of 6 Killed By Generator Fumes In Rivers Buried (Photos) by misspineapple(f): 3:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
cry[sup][/sup] cry cry cry
Re: Family Of 6 Killed By Generator Fumes In Rivers Buried (Photos) by ryom(m): 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
Like someone mentioned earlier, it still baffles the mind why anyone in this day and age will keep ANY running gasoline engine near their home in an enclosed space. Carbon Monoxide is odourless and colourless. Some people feel they will perceive the fume before it kills them No you wont! You become unconscious quite quickly without warning. Please, please, let us all learn. Too many of these episodes. And it is not just generators, motorcycles, cars in enclosed garages etc are dangerous too!
Re: Family Of 6 Killed By Generator Fumes In Rivers Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
crackhouse:

I be think say na only me see am o.
Re: Family Of 6 Killed By Generator Fumes In Rivers Buried (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
sad
Re: Family Of 6 Killed By Generator Fumes In Rivers Buried (Photos) by Jonwesley(m): 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
crackhouse:

That's a toddler under him, not the wife please. It appears the unconsciousness affected them all at once and it's likely he fell on the child. The wife should be the one lying behind them with her legs under the toddler there. And what are you insinuating anyway? She is his wife, so what's the observation for?
Re: Family Of 6 Killed By Generator Fumes In Rivers Buried (Photos) by boyency: 6:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
rest on peace,,,,so sad to hear...
Re: Family Of 6 Killed By Generator Fumes In Rivers Buried (Photos) by Grace001: 6:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
These are news you hardly hear or read about in a country where there is uninterrupted power supply. Countries like Benin republic, Togo and Ghana. I tire for this country oo, there are over 1 million ways to die in this country called NIGERIA, God forsaken country. R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Family Of 6 Killed By Generator Fumes In Rivers Buried (Photos) by Smartademu(m): 7:30pm On Jul 16, 2017
I can never believe this family died from generator fumes.
Re: Family Of 6 Killed By Generator Fumes In Rivers Buried (Photos) by October1960: 8:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
Sad. Family dies from generator fumes!

A country in 2017 without stable electricity !!??

And people argue that corruption is not stealing.

How many lives lost from all the stealing of the past 40 years. A former oil rich country with nothing to show for all the wealth. Bad roads, bad school and hospitals and no stable electricity.

Yet so much stolen monies in Swiss bank accounts plus UK and USA accounts and properties.
Re: Family Of 6 Killed By Generator Fumes In Rivers Buried (Photos) by redsun(m): 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
Killed by the backward system that still ain't able to tap into nature's abundance to create light. A people perish needlessly for lack of knowledge.
Re: Family Of 6 Killed By Generator Fumes In Rivers Buried (Photos) by restored2016(m): 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
36STATES:
The blood of this family is on Fashola the minister of darkness. This is why everybody should support
Nnamdi Kalu, without him Nigeria is doomed forever. It is either the country divides for the betterment of
the people or it is restructured; also for the betterment of everybody. Either way, NK is a saviour.
bros. You should learn not to put so much confidence in man. Anyway that's why God is better than us because he looks at the inner most intent that can't been revealed to human eyes, while man will always look at the outward appearance.
Re: Family Of 6 Killed By Generator Fumes In Rivers Buried (Photos) by nwasteve(m): 10:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
CO has reportedly killed many, it is very poisonous. Caution shopuld be taken to curb CO menace

RIP to the dead, especially these innocent kids
Re: Family Of 6 Killed By Generator Fumes In Rivers Buried (Photos) by lonelydora: 11:30pm On Jul 16, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
This gen fumes has been something else same way it killed that unizik girl not quite long..

Carbon monoxide is odourless, colourless, and tasteless. First, it makes one to fall asleep and the use up all available oxygen. Nigerians are just stubborn.
Re: Family Of 6 Killed By Generator Fumes In Rivers Buried (Photos) by mike4real2(m): 12:19am On Jul 17, 2017
Fashola why??

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's So Special About Your Age That You Hide It? / Things We Do Out Of Pity That Backfired / 60-year-old Woman And Husband Welcome First Baby After 36 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.