Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Learn Prophetic Medicine Via Whatsapp. - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Learn Prophetic Medicine Via Whatsapp. (2795 Views)

Prophetic Cure For Scorpion Sting / Al Bukhari: The Master in the Science Of Prophetic Narrations / Prophetic Cure To Scorpion Sting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Prophetic Medicine Via Whatsapp. by Empiree: 3:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
AlBaqir:

# So, madam Alennsar, you can see you are the fo0l here now. Empiree, awon to need rugya po gan on Islam forum o.
wallahi, very disturbing. They act like all Muslims in the past were some sort of keferi and they are in 21 century and suddenly "found" the sunnah. It is crazy.

There is one hadith about black seed but nabi (saw) did not elucidate on the use of it. It is said to cure all ailments except death. It is up to us to research and make use of it in many different ways. This is what Muslims in the past especially sufis did. They would mix black seed with different things for different ailments including kidney, cancer, stroke, cramp etc, and even extracted oil from it. Does that mean it is any less of prophetic medicines? . These ignorant people make me sick to my stomach.

For instance, Virgin black seed oil may be mixed with pure honey and take 1 teaspoon every morning before breakfast. This is for gas problems.

Another one is rubbing black seed oil on the joystick for 5 mins after washing with soap and water. This is for strong grin ****tion. I know abdelkabir will try this cheesy

Black seed itself may be mixed with pure honey, black seed oil and oilve oil and take a teaspoon after every meal. This is for impotency and the list goes on. And each of this has amount of quantity that should not be exceeded. Did the prophet explain these? . Does it mean they aren't sunnah? .

These folks make me sick.

What we don't do is adding haram or incarnate haram.

Incarnation is simply mumbling words. It can be words of Allah or words of shaytan. This is crossroad. But condemning everything as these people are doing is very sickening.

Oh maybe I should also tell them (without evidence) that they can recite ayat Qurisiyu 15x in bath water, take it to river bank and shower with it there for 7 days. This is in the sunnah but I won't provide evidence. Let them do the homework. This is for "madarikan" grin

What is the fvking big deal in all of these.
Re: Learn Prophetic Medicine Via Whatsapp. by AlBaqir(m): 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
Empiree:
wallahi, very disturbing. They act like all Muslims in the past were some sort of keferi and they are in 21 century and suddenly "found" the sunnah. It is crazy.

There is one hadith about black seed but nabi (saw) did not elucidate on the use of it. It is said to cure all ailments except death. It is up to us to research and make use of it in many different ways. This is what Muslims in the past especially sufis did. They would mix black seed with different things for different ailments including kidney, cancer, stroke, cramp etc, and even extracted oil from it. Does that mean it is any less of prophetic medicines? . These ignorant people make me sick to my stomach.

For instance, Virgin black seed oil may be mixed with pure honey and take 1 teaspoon every morning before breakfast. This is for gas problems.

Another one is rubbing black seed oil on the joystick for 5 mins after washing with soap and water. This is for strong grin ****tion. I know abdelkabir will try this cheesy

Black seed itself may be mixed with pure honey, black seed oil and oilve oil and take a teaspoon after every meal. This is for impotency and the list goes on. And each of this has amount of quantity that should not be exceeded. Did the prophet explain these? . Does it mean they aren't sunnah? .

These folks make me sick.

What we don't do is adding haram or incarnate haram.

# Research on Black seed? This people will stupidly ask you, "do you think you know more than Nabi, why would you do research on it. He said black seed, and that's it".

That's their sense.

# You remember the dialogue on Camel's urine. I was like, you don't just drink urine like that. You need to distill and extract etc. They were like, " you are talking Bid'ah ".

# Wallahi, if you see Iranian medical and scientific researches on "Tabbe Sunnati - prophetic medicine", you will open your mouth.

1 Like

Re: Learn Prophetic Medicine Via Whatsapp. by Empiree: 3:43am On Jul 20, 2017
Let us apply some prophetic medicines. I already talked about what this is used for.

In the picture from right:

1 - Black Seeds Powder (200mg)

2 - Black Seed Oil (16oz)

3 - Pure Raw Honey (3bls)

4 - Olive Oil (250ml)

Second Picture is Black Seeds Powder in a bowl ready to mix.

Third picture is mixed. Take a spoon after every meal

1 Like

Re: Learn Prophetic Medicine Via Whatsapp. by Empiree: 3:50am On Jul 20, 2017
Black Seed

Re: Learn Prophetic Medicine Via Whatsapp. by Empiree: 3:56am On Jul 20, 2017

Re: Learn Prophetic Medicine Via Whatsapp. by AbuUbayy1(m): 7:28am On Aug 12, 2017
�����������
*As Salaam Alaykum Warahmatulah Wabarokatuh Dear Brethren in Faith*

*DISCLAIMER*: _HE IS NOT OF US_

The wind has carried a vital piece of information to the hearing of the Administrators of *THE PROPHETIC MEDICINE GROUP*.
We’ve learnt that a certain individual has been obscuring himself under the canopy of *THE PROPHETIC MEDICINE GROUP* and milking unsuspected folks of their hard-earned money.

This certain individual is charging *a thousand Naira (N1, 000)* for registration in order to be a member of his own group as per reports.

We would have played dumb like a box of rocks had it been the Chief Coordinator of *THE PROPHETIC MEDICINE GROUP* hasn’t been dragged into this issue.

But most people have been mistaking this crook for _Abd’Waasi Tirmidhi A. (Abu Mubaashir)_ and He _(Abd’Waasi Tirmidhi A. (Abu Mubaashir))_ had received tons of phone calls as regards this issue.

It got to the extent that some even accused him of giving a low of quality lecture on Prophetic Medicine despite collecting a fee for registration.

To clear the air, none of the administrators of *THE PROPHETIC MEDICINE GROUP* has _EVER_ requested and will _NEVER_ request any fee from anybody before being added to the group.

Registration for the group has _ALWAYS_ and will _ALWAYS_ be free.
We don’t even sell Prophetic drugs nor advertise anything on the group except individuals who personally requested our helping hand as regards such prophetic drugs.

Please kindly note that, if you belong to a Prophetic Medicine group that doesn’t have the following as Admins
��Assoutudeen Abu Mubaashir
☎ +2348161882470

��AbdulMalik
☎ +2348065192879

�� AbdulHafeez (Ibn Qoy'yim)
☎+2348132135930

��Ridwanullah Al-Manbaahiy
☎ +2348137681697

��Zubayr
☎ +2348165011291

Such group is not being managed by _Abd’Waasi Tirmidhi A. (Abu Mubaashir) and his Administrators_ and we are free as a bird from everything that is being discussed on such group.

To cap it all, _Abd’Waasi Tirmidhi A. (Abu Mubaashir)_ is an UNMARRIED YOUNG ENGINEER ‘in the embryo’ in one of the leading Universities in the country (Nigeria).
A young inquisitive student of knowledge who is always striving to reach the peak.

This crook on the other hand is MARRIED and we can’t ASCERTAIN his qualities.

Therefore, please be all eyes out and do not be entangled in his cobwebs of deception.

May Allah safeguard us, keep our feet firm on his deen and ultimately make Al-Jannnah Firdaws our final resting place (Ameen).

We leave you in the care of Almighty Allah.

*Signed:*
_Administrators: The Prophetic Medicine Group_

(1) (2) (Reply)

Islamic View On Keeping Wives In same House / An Age Of Jungle Justice / Common Logical Fallacies Made By Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.