Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Flavour – Most High Ft. Semah G. Weifur (official Video) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Flavour – Most High Ft. Semah G. Weifur (official Video) (19903 Views)

Semah G Weifur & Flavour – "No One Like You" (Video) / DOWNLOAD MP3: Flavour Ft. Semah G. Weifur - Most High / Flavour Ft Semah G. Weifur – "Most High" (Official Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavour – Most High Ft. Semah G. Weifur (official Video) by iamVirus(m): 11:41am On Jul 16, 2017
lalasticlala
The dreams of a young, blind boy that has captivated everyone’s hearts has come true. Semah G. Weifur not only had the unique opportunity to record with his favourite musician, Flavour took it one step further and shot the video, for their collaborative single, “Most High” – the final track on his “Ijele – The Traveler” album.
Directed by Adasa Cookey.

Via: http://360jamng.net/video-flavour-most-high-ft-semah-g-weifur/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-agNj70pXU

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Flavour – Most High Ft. Semah G. Weifur (official Video) by iamVirus(m): 11:45am On Jul 16, 2017
lala this one issa Gospel song oo

1 Like

Re: Flavour – Most High Ft. Semah G. Weifur (official Video) by opeyemiieblog(m): 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
wow... so nice

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flavour – Most High Ft. Semah G. Weifur (official Video) by NwaAmaikpe: 9:31am On Jul 21, 2017
shocked

Waste of Data.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour – Most High Ft. Semah G. Weifur (official Video) by Neduzze5(m): 9:31am On Jul 21, 2017
Like most high on Igbo or SK? cool

Modified:

Hehehe.... Flavour don enter Gospel ooo

"Lord you are the most high,
Hallowed be thy name..."

Anything church issa good business. wink

Modified Again:

Nice song.... Semah Weifur has a nice voice and this song is beautiful.

7 Likes

Re: Flavour – Most High Ft. Semah G. Weifur (official Video) by Neduzze5(m): 9:32am On Jul 21, 2017
StephDamielola:
Top Of the Morning to My NL Friends.

Top of the day to NL Family Members.

Today, in everything you all do, you will have a reason to Smile.

If you are going for an Interview, you will be successful.

IF you are going out to work, you will experience Favour.

If you are due to give birth, your delivery will be safe and smooth.

If you are expecting a Job, you will find one.

If you are hungry, you will be filled.

I bless you Day and Pray that you continue to grow from strength to strength.

To the Downtrodden, I encourage you to get up and fight for your life. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

To the Heart Broken, Cheer up! There is more to life than a failed marriage, relationship and business.

We are Nigerians, We are Afonja's, We are Igbo's, We are Humans, We must Love ourselves.

IT TAKES LOVE, PATRIOTISM AND PEACE TO GROW A NATION.

BACK TO TODAY"S BUSINESS
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Its another day free day, YES FREE angry

I am Off work, so i am spending time BEING YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE.

OK

Continue. angry angry angry angry

I am in my room, come and beat me. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Okay.

Now are you through with your ranting or should we expect more from you?

1 Like

Re: Flavour – Most High Ft. Semah G. Weifur (official Video) by Unibenguy: 9:33am On Jul 21, 2017
cheesy
Re: Flavour – Most High Ft. Semah G. Weifur (official Video) by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 21, 2017
Indeed everything is time and season. I remember back in the days when flavour and iyanya were so damn hot in that industry.

1 Like

Re: Flavour – Most High Ft. Semah G. Weifur (official Video) by ruggedized1: 9:33am On Jul 21, 2017
Omambala born Flavour doing Africa proud. Good job..

3 Likes

Re: Flavour – Most High Ft. Semah G. Weifur (official Video) by Anticqz: 9:33am On Jul 21, 2017
i no jst undastand flavour again too.d guy no dey give us hot songs like b4.

1 Like

Re: Flavour – Most High Ft. Semah G. Weifur (official Video) by Nebuchadnezar: 9:33am On Jul 21, 2017
nowadays i don't depend on nairaland for the latest information

i have watched this video since 4 days ago

Rubbish

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flavour – Most High Ft. Semah G. Weifur (official Video) by lilsabsjr: 9:34am On Jul 21, 2017
Re: Flavour – Most High Ft. Semah G. Weifur (official Video) by Nebuchadnezar: 9:34am On Jul 21, 2017
[s]
ruggedized1:
Omambala born Flavour doing Africa proud. Good job..
[/s]
trash trash trash
Obiano though a good person but have useless online aides

Igbos are one
igbo bu ofu

kiss the truth

5 Likes

Re: Flavour – Most High Ft. Semah G. Weifur (official Video) by luvlymabel: 9:35am On Jul 21, 2017
am desperate to hear the song bikooo
Re: Flavour – Most High Ft. Semah G. Weifur (official Video) by Anticqz: 9:36am On Jul 21, 2017
Nebuchadnezar:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
Obiano is a looser

Igbos are one
igbo bu ofu

kiss the truth
who ask u.
.? isi ewu

3 Likes

Re: Flavour – Most High Ft. Semah G. Weifur (official Video) by ominilongest(m): 9:36am On Jul 21, 2017
cry
Re: Flavour – Most High Ft. Semah G. Weifur (official Video) by ShitHead(m): 9:38am On Jul 21, 2017
I became a fan after watching that video. So much emotions. I CRIED. cry cry cry cry cry cry

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour – Most High Ft. Semah G. Weifur (official Video) by bbbabes(f): 9:38am On Jul 21, 2017
The boy is cute...curly hair like mine
When I was in high school then, cutting my hair..
Always told friends i was a half caste with my curly oily hair...lolzzz
Re: Flavour – Most High Ft. Semah G. Weifur (official Video) by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 21, 2017
Imagine a Frank Edward on this song. Wawu

Beautiful song tho

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour – Most High Ft. Semah G. Weifur (official Video) by Destined2win: 9:39am On Jul 21, 2017
This is so beautiful and encouraging.

I have never seen flavor put in so much genuine emotion than in this song

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour – Most High Ft. Semah G. Weifur (official Video) by Nebuchadnezar: 9:39am On Jul 21, 2017
[s]
Anticqz:
who ask u.
.? is I ewu
[/s]
Nonsense trash

1 Like

Re: Flavour – Most High Ft. Semah G. Weifur (official Video) by ShitHead(m): 9:40am On Jul 21, 2017
bbbabes:
The boy is cute...curly hair like mine
When I was in high school then, cutting my hair..
Always told friends i was a half caste with my curly oily hair...lolzzz

Are you talking about your pusssy hair? I know it's curly but allow the little boy to have his shine for now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour – Most High Ft. Semah G. Weifur (official Video) by Damminglola(f): 9:40am On Jul 21, 2017
undecided undecided kiss
Re: Flavour – Most High Ft. Semah G. Weifur (official Video) by ngelbee(f): 9:42am On Jul 21, 2017
This is beautiful

9 Likes

Re: Flavour – Most High Ft. Semah G. Weifur (official Video) by cutepaul(m): 9:42am On Jul 21, 2017
StephDamielola:
Top Of the Morning to My NL Friends.

Top of the day to NL Family Members.

Today, in everything you all do, you will have a reason to Smile.

If you are going for an Interview, you will be successful.

IF you are going out to work, you will experience Favour.

If you are due to give birth, your delivery will be safe and smooth.

If you are expecting a Job, you will find one.

If you are hungry, you will be filled.

I bless you Day and Pray that you continue to grow from strength to strength.

To the Downtrodden, I encourage you to get up and fight for your life. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

To the Heart Broken, Cheer up! There is more to life than a failed marriage, relationship and business.

We are Nigerians, We are Afonja's, We are Igbo's, We are Humans, We must Love ourselves.

IT TAKES LOVE, PATRIOTISM AND PEACE TO GROW A NATION.

BACK TO TODAY"S BUSINESS
>sad >sad >sad >sad >sad >sad >sad

Its another day free day, YES FREE >sad

I am Off work, so i am spending time BEING YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE.

OK

Continue. >sad >sad >sad >sad

I am in my room, come and beat me. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So if I should come to ur room its beating u expect me to beat u..........when there is enough kondo for u to be chopping till u get back to work.......infact u may even want to turn the kondo to ur work because of how sweet it is...... gringrin

1 Like

Re: Flavour – Most High Ft. Semah G. Weifur (official Video) by JohnieWalker(m): 9:43am On Jul 21, 2017
emmasure18:
Yesterday's winning went as planned congratulations to my yesterday's buyers for more information about our games call or Whatsapp me on the number showing below please no free games serious minded people only
Lalasticlala do the needful to this scammer
Re: Flavour – Most High Ft. Semah G. Weifur (official Video) by cutepaul(m): 9:44am On Jul 21, 2017
ShitHead:

Are you talking about your pusssy hair? I know it's curly but allow the little boy to have his shine for now.

Her armpit hair is curly too.......she doesn't like shaving at all........

2 Likes

Re: Flavour – Most High Ft. Semah G. Weifur (official Video) by sandrahnaub(f): 9:44am On Jul 21, 2017
Lord you are the most high...

My love for this song ehen cry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flavour – Most High Ft. Semah G. Weifur (official Video) by chrislilfee(m): 9:45am On Jul 21, 2017
hmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Song 'igwe' By Midnight Crew. / Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug – Pere (video) / The Top 10 Richest Female Rappers In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.