Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,531 members, 7,823,310 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Ex-governors Dubiously Earning N40b In Double - SERAP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-governors Dubiously Earning N40b In Double - SERAP (17256 Views)

Two Ex-governors, 103 Others In Trouble Over N5tr Debts / Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest: FG Engaging In Double Standard – Afenifere / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-governors Dubiously Earning N40b In Double - SERAP by deebsman1(m): 8:52am On Jul 18, 2017
The masses, when they get massively educated and enlightened, they will realize the power to change their destinies lies in their head and thumb. Mind you education here don't necessarily mean Uni kind of edu or enlightenment o, with modern media and techs,
massive non blood revolution is soon coming and nearest to us all

mikolo80:
who is this 'country ' that will change the rules
stop dreaming

1 Like

Re: Ex-governors Dubiously Earning N40b In Double - SERAP by mikolo80: 9:01am On Jul 18, 2017
deebsman1:
The masses, when they get massively educated and enlightened,

who will enlighten them

they will realize the power to change their destinies lies in their head and thumb. Mind you education here don't necessarily mean Uni kind of edu or enlightenment o,

I know what you mean

with modern media and techs,

which one can they afford,most won't read and don't have data sef and
nobody takes radio and TV experts 'serious'
they only trying to collect honorarium
hungry ppl wen never epp diasef, na dem wan epp masses?

massive non blood revolution is soon coming and nearest to us all

I pray you're right but things are looking really bad bro
Re: Ex-governors Dubiously Earning N40b In Double - SERAP by deebsman1(m): 9:03am On Jul 18, 2017
I kuku concurs with you, sad sad

mikolo80:

who will enlighten them

I know what you mean

which one can they afford,most won't read and don't have data sef and
nobody takes radio and TV experts 'serious'
they only trying to collect honorarium
hungry ppl wen never epp diasef, na dem wan epp masses?
I pray you're right but things are looking really bad bro
Re: Ex-governors Dubiously Earning N40b In Double - SERAP by mikolo80: 9:09am On Jul 18, 2017
deebsman1:
I kuku concurs with you, sad sad

the issue now is who will cell the cat. it's doable but who gives a damn about Nigeria to stress themselves. cos all these Pat utomi only after their comfort.imagine buhari doesn't want to die or step on toes and fashola is dilly dallying for 2 years no light no road. is it ffk that will now do it.no be small work our elders de deposit for us o

1 Like

Re: Ex-governors Dubiously Earning N40b In Double - SERAP by deebsman1(m): 8:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
mikolo80:
the issue now is who will cell the cat. it's doable but who gives a damn about Nigeria to stress themselves. cos all these Pat utomi only after their comfort.imagine buhari doesn't want to die or step on toes and fashola is dilly dallying for 2 years no light no road. is it ffk that will now do it.no be small work our elders de deposit for us o

Me no belief in any of the current politicians in the country.
Re: Ex-governors Dubiously Earning N40b In Double - SERAP by mikolo80: 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
deebsman1:

Me no belief in any of the current politicians in the country.
no be say belief but we no get choice for now. we have to choose among the idiots

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Probe Oshiomhole" - Osadolor Ochei Tells Court To Compel EFCC To Probe Ex Gov. / We Are Behind Workers; Buhari Is Running Government Of Fraud – Igbo Forum / I Met With Maina In Dubai - Malami Tells Senate Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.