Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

What Tinubu Told Senators, Rep Members In Lagos Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Tinubu Told Senators, Rep Members In Lagos Meeting (35179 Views)

Tinubu Told To Withdraw Support For Oshiomhole To Avert APC Collapse / IGP Vs Saraki: What Buhari Told Senators / Outcry Over Seats Of Late Senators, Rep (names, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Tinubu Told Senators, Rep Members In Lagos Meeting by adem30: 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
What Tinubu told Senators, Rep members in Lagos meetingBy Wale Odunsi on July 16, 2017@dailypostngr

Bola Tinubu, All Progressives Congress (APC) national leader, has charged federal lawmakers to come up with legislation that would help in promoting the country’s diversity.

Tinubu spoke when the Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu led Senate and House of Representatives Committee on the review of 1999 Constitution on a visit at his residence in Lagos on Saturday.

He said: “I urge you to continue to work for the unity of the nation for our diversity to be meaningful.

“I promise to be available to render any assistance by providing suggestions and ideas that can foster a greater Nigeria.

“Do not allow excuses turn you to the house-of-do-nothing

“The country is not in a panic mode because of the way you have given effect to the executive constitutional requests”.

Tinubu also urged the legislators to take another look at some of the items in the exclusive federal list, which he described as too loaded.

According to him, this will pave the way for the practice of true federalism in the country.

Earlier, Ekweremadu said the visit was to honour Tinubu as a prominent leader and a former Senator.

The deputy president of the Senate described him as a man of “great expertise in the art of governance and law-making”.

He added that the lawmakers would always be ready to learn from his wealth of knowledge.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/07/16/tinubu-told-senators-rep-members-lagos-meeting/?utm_source=dlvr.it_dp1&utm_medium=facebook

8 Likes

Re: What Tinubu Told Senators, Rep Members In Lagos Meeting by madridguy(m): 1:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
seen
Re: What Tinubu Told Senators, Rep Members In Lagos Meeting by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
Stupid Ekweremadu...
No wonder they don't command respect in Biafra...
I know just one true leader, his name is Nnamdi KANU!!
The other stupid, god forsaken assholes all care about the money!!

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Tinubu Told Senators, Rep Members In Lagos Meeting by SweetJoystick(m): 1:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
All of una dey craze

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Tinubu Told Senators, Rep Members In Lagos Meeting by i8sins(m): 2:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
Hmmm
Re: What Tinubu Told Senators, Rep Members In Lagos Meeting by mikeycharles(m): 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2017

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Tinubu Told Senators, Rep Members In Lagos Meeting by googlepikins: 2:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
Arewa dealt with thiefnubuu, he can't even go to Abuja to make noise again. He's been duped. Osibande will obviously be killed before 2019 for a Fulani master to be the president. So we shall see what thiefnubuu will say.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Tinubu Told Senators, Rep Members In Lagos Meeting by DabLord: 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
googlepikins:
Arewa dealt with thiefnubuu, he can't even go to Abuja to make noise again. He's been duped. Osibande will obviously be killed before 2019 for a Fulani master to be the president. So we shall see what thiefnubuu will say.
shut up and face your Hausa master.omo igbo jatijati

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Tinubu Told Senators, Rep Members In Lagos Meeting by DabLord: 2:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Stupid Ekweremadu...

No wonder they don't command respect in Biafra...

I know just one true leader, his name is Nnamdi KANU!!

The other stupid, god forsaken assholes all care about the money!!
igbos will always bow to the Yorubas

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Tinubu Told Senators, Rep Members In Lagos Meeting by SonofDevil: 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
googlepikins:
your foolishess is on 4G network never fails

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Tinubu Told Senators, Rep Members In Lagos Meeting by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:22pm On Jul 16, 2017
DabLord:
igbos will always bow to the Yorubas

Like my Yoruba subordinates bow for me when they greet right?

lol...

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Tinubu Told Senators, Rep Members In Lagos Meeting by adem30: 2:29pm On Jul 16, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

lol...

online chest beaters, while Fulani and Cross river people are killing you on daily bases

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Tinubu Told Senators, Rep Members In Lagos Meeting by googlepikins: 2:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
DabLord:
shut up and face your Hausa master.omo igbo jatijati
the so called Hausa know sey we and them no dey pass the same road. Them be master igbos too be masters, yorubbers be our slaves

8 Likes

Re: What Tinubu Told Senators, Rep Members In Lagos Meeting by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
adem30:

online chest beaters, while Fulani and Cross river people are killing you on daily bases

Killing me?

And I am exchanging typos with you?

Correct your grammar... and I will reply you appropriately.

BTW, what is your level of education?

#PissOff.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Tinubu Told Senators, Rep Members In Lagos Meeting by DabLord: 2:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
googlepikins:
the so called Hausa know sey we and them no dey pass the same road. Them be master igbos too be masters, yorubbers be our slaves
Even heaven can testify that Yoruba are superior to igbos in everything

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Tinubu Told Senators, Rep Members In Lagos Meeting by googlepikins: 2:43pm On Jul 16, 2017
DabLord:
Even heaven can testify that Yoruba are superior to igbos in everything
hahahahhahahahaha how can Cowards be superior than us, you get Malaria go drink lonart

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Tinubu Told Senators, Rep Members In Lagos Meeting by DabLord: 2:43pm On Jul 16, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

lol...
All the descendant of Igbo's working in Lagos island do bow every month to the King of lagos

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Tinubu Told Senators, Rep Members In Lagos Meeting by DabLord: 2:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
googlepikins:
hahahahhahahahaha how can Cowards be superior than us, you get Malaria go drink lonart
see this Igbo boy.You guy are pest to the north,don't worry oct1 is fast approaching

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Tinubu Told Senators, Rep Members In Lagos Meeting by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
DabLord:
All the descendant of Igbo's working in Lagos island do bow every month to the King of lagos

Who is the fvcking king?

show me, let me go slap his bald head!!

lol...

You must be residing at Oshogbo!! You know nothing about Lagos!!

I guess you are a kid.

#Bye.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Tinubu Told Senators, Rep Members In Lagos Meeting by DabLord: 2:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Who is the fvcking king?
show me, let me go slap his bald head!!
lol...
You must be residing at Oshogbo!! You know nothing about Lagos!!
I guess you are a kid.
#Bye.
ahaaahaha See this omo Igbo who brought you to my land(Lagos)

5 Likes

Re: What Tinubu Told Senators, Rep Members In Lagos Meeting by adem30: 4:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Killing me?
And I am exchanging typos with you?
Correct your grammar... and I will reply you appropriately.
BTW, what is your level of education?
#PissOff.
Go and ask your villagers

5 Likes

Re: What Tinubu Told Senators, Rep Members In Lagos Meeting by PenSniper: 4:30pm On Jul 16, 2017
googlepikins:

You go teh wellwell for nigeria bondage.

3 Likes

Re: What Tinubu Told Senators, Rep Members In Lagos Meeting by PenSniper: 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
googlepikins:

Do they give quit notice to masters or slaves ?
Beware the ides of Oct. 1, all slaves from the yeast.

13 Likes

Re: What Tinubu Told Senators, Rep Members In Lagos Meeting by dolphinife: 4:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
That igbo guy and yoruba guy arguing up there......una both dey mad.....

Una no get shame

Na my papa farm big pass, na my baba house fine pass, where dat one Don lead una??

Thunder fall on the two of you

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Tinubu Told Senators, Rep Members In Lagos Meeting by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 16, 2017
Okay
Re: What Tinubu Told Senators, Rep Members In Lagos Meeting by Narldon: 5:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
WHEN OSINBAJO TELLS TINUBU HOW EKWEREMADU AND SARAKI PLANNED TO OVERTHROW HIM...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Tinubu Told Senators, Rep Members In Lagos Meeting by hakeem4(m): 5:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
dolphinife:
That igbo guy and yoruba guy arguing up there......una both dey mad.....

Una no get shame

Na my papa farm big pass, na my baba house fine pass, where dat one Don lead una??

Thunder fall on the two of you
My papa get bear bear pass your papa

1 Like

Re: What Tinubu Told Senators, Rep Members In Lagos Meeting by safiaapussy: 5:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
l
Re: What Tinubu Told Senators, Rep Members In Lagos Meeting by oshe11: 5:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
the rotten teeth man stl dey talk

#toomuchodour

SEE AS THEM TURN THE THREAD TO TRIBAL WAR
Re: What Tinubu Told Senators, Rep Members In Lagos Meeting by akpamuomenka: 5:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
Only Chemical can cleans this rusty teeth.

If you doubt me, zoom it and see many colours.

5 Likes

Re: What Tinubu Told Senators, Rep Members In Lagos Meeting by Ying78(f): 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Announces Wife's Pregnancy Picture With Lovely Message / NSA Ribadu, Service Chiefs Arrive Aso Rock, To Meet President Tinubu / I Have Not Endorsed Buhari - Obasanjo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.