Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises (37731 Views)

Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 / Rinji Peter Bala: Army Apologises, Admits Killing 20-year-old UNIJOS Student / Pastor Kenny Ifeanyi Apologises For Raping A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises by double0seven(m): 5:29am On Jul 17, 2017
fineboynl:
something tells me this guy want not wrong in that matter, the only area he fuc.k up what to beat the wife probably not to break her leg. I know breaking her leg was not international. also why he is begging is just a way out. maybe like apologizing to things you are not a fault just just to allow peace to reign. sorry brother so what woman has done to your life. after God fear women.

Something tells you the guy is not wrong in the matter?

Well, something tells me that there is something wrong in your medulla uplongata and your heart.

Nonsense. If she was your sis, wonder whether you'll still be able to say that

2 Likes

Re: John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises by 2016v2017: 5:31am On Jul 17, 2017
austinosita:
I'm sure he's begging because of his revoked visa, not necessarily because he realised his mistakes and remorseful
you're 1million times right
Re: John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises by double0seven(m): 5:33am On Jul 17, 2017
BiggyB242:
I think he had trust issue even if she was cheating his approach was wrong.

He had trust?

No, he had wickedness issues. The woman married a devil without knowing

You so his approach was wrong like it's just a matter like when a man behaves rudely to a woman. The guy is simply satanic and evil minded. His mistress sef must be stupid to decide to stay with someone who waylaid his wife and broke her legs just to get revenge.

1 Like

Re: John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises by double0seven(m): 5:36am On Jul 17, 2017
seye15627:
This my guy is not sober, revoking his visa is only the beginning of his own wisdom. To slap am dey hungry me. The wife should forgive but under strict conditions until he learns to subdue his ego and violent act as a man.

What rubbish are you talking about?

None says they wife shouldn't forgive. She should forgive for her own good and peace of mind.

But under no conditions must she get back together with that satanic lunatic.

What are even talking about. You broke someone's two kegs permanently by hitting it with iron, not you want to return to doing lovy-lovy with her. I fact, he must be very mad
Re: John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises by Luciferdevil(m): 5:53am On Jul 17, 2017
DabLord:
I'm very sorry.I wanted to overlook that sentence but i cant.I'm sorry once again
English teacher, please read your poor gramar again. Using "can't" instead of "couldnt". Please try nd remove the huge stone in your eyes before talking about another. Your MUMU DN DO VILLAGE BOY.
Re: John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises by Daboomb: 6:11am On Jul 17, 2017
I see a lot of women rejoicing on this thread that finally, another Husband has been conquered and made to crawl back begging.
Nice!! Really, really Nice. undecided

But let us pause and think ahead, while looking back a bit because there is a cliche which says "A half-blinded Eye, will beget a major scuffle". undecided undecided

- No one is talking about the wife that brought her Boy friend and lover, to fight her husband.
- While both husband and wife's lover are fighting, wife jumps-in to defend her lover and took the blow meant for the lover, on her leg (Leg gets damaged)
- Wife takes to Social Media, gathers sympathy and embarks on a journey to ruin the husband.
- First, you get him locked up
- Next, you take his job and source of livelihood
- He runs away to America and you still chased him that far
- Now, you got his Visa revoked and he would have to come back to Nigeria.
- Maybe you would even succeed in sending him to jail, who knows

But remember, after all said and done and he comes back from jail, you will always have to "watch your back, day and night" because the first wound, is not always as heavy and deadly, as the 'strike-back'.
Those whose lives have been destroyed and have nothing more to live-for, are the worst sort of people to offend.

If marriage breaks down irreconcilably, either party should seek a peaceful divorce rather than engaging on a vengeful mission to destroy the other.
angry angry

This is me speaking in PARABLES.

2 Likes

Re: John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises by Smooyis(m): 6:15am On Jul 17, 2017
Let the wife forgive, but seek God's intervention thereafter.
Re: John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises by mrwonlasewonie: 6:28am On Jul 17, 2017
Daboomb:
I see a lot of women rejoicing on this thread that finally, another Husband has been conquered and made to crawl back begging.

But let us pause and think ahead, while looking back a bit because there is a cliche which says "A half-blinded Eye, will beget a major scuffle". undecided undecided

- No one is talking about the wife that brought her Boy friend and lover, to fight her husband.
- While both husband and wife's lover are fighting, wife jumps-in to defend her lover and took the blow meant for the lover, on her leg (Leg gets damaged)
- Wife takes to Social Media, gathers sympathy and embarks on a journey to ruin the husband.

But remember, after all said and done and he comes back from jail, you will always have to "watch your back, day and night" because the first wound, is not always as heavy and deadly, as the 'strike-back'.
Those whose lives have been destroyed and have nothing more to live-for, are the worst sort of people to offend.

If marriage breaks down irreconcilably, either party should seek a peaceful divorce rather than engaging on a vengeful mission to destroy the other.
angry angry

story for the gods.whether she brought in boyfriend or not is all history and not the issue here and of course she won't be stupid not to get a restraining order and made to sign that he won't attack her

.didn't Mercy aigbe get a restraining order
Re: John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 17, 2017
Let her forgive him in heart, but she should not drop the charges as he has to face the consequences of his actions, she should also have nothing to do with him. Sebi it is forgiveness he wants.
muller101:
he is a prodigal man. The wife should forgive him

1 Like

Re: John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises by fineboynl(m): 6:43am On Jul 17, 2017
double0seven:

Something tells you the guy is not wrong in the matter?

Well, something tells me that there is something wrong in your medulla uplongata and your heart.

Nonsense. If she was your sis, wonder whether you'll still be able to say that
did you read the guy version of the story? he was wrong for beating her. that's all
Re: John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 17, 2017
The fact that she should forgive him means that she doesn't hold what she has done against him. It means she can greet him on the street. It doesnt mean things will get back to square one. Let him come and face justice, she should not drop the charges, she deserves that, the kids can visit their daddy in prison.

This is real life, not a low budget yoruba movie.
supersnoop54:
I pray so for me marriages are for better for worse I pray she can forgive him d damage as been done for d sake of the children she should forgive him
Re: John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises by Berbierklaus(f): 7:05am On Jul 17, 2017
Daboomb:

angry angry

[b]Sir are you for real?
All those blind eyes at the detriment of the women involved?
For very long some men has gotten away with every act of wickedness because of nothing but because they are "MEN" they mustn't be questioned,their image is at stake,they have egos,just like what your just put up there blah blah blah,and for once a correctional approach is gotten and you say women shouldn't rejoice because all eyes will go blind?
Did you even follow this particular story from the beginning? After breaking her legs he went ahead and tarnished her image and accused her of adultery,then ran away with his mistress,and you say this? (The man went to her house,she didn't take her boyfriend to meet him,he went to meet her himself in her house,So you mean her boyfriend should have stayed and watch him beat his wife up,or even the boyfriend should have gotten the broken legs? I dont understand that funny point you just brought up,if that story is true at all,a man physically unprovoked,went all physical on two people and they should stand and watch? Or what are you implying sef?) Please its not in this situation you type words like this,this is a well deserved punishment,let him lick his wounds,come back and serve his jail terms with hard labour and come back first if that does not cure his violent nature and he still feels he will hurt her when he gets back then he should die there(those threats don't work for all women) or have his own legs broken and shattered to pieces until then this story you write na bullcrap[/b]

2 Likes

Re: John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises by kennys: 7:52am On Jul 17, 2017
Aleora:
u on point....lets assume his visa wasnt revoked..will he come back??
After breaking his wife legs,made her to went through hell on earth and building earthquake around his wife Ha! wickedness at 100%. Only if he will allowed this legs too to be are amputated.

1 Like

Re: John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises by jimenyo: 8:03am On Jul 17, 2017
austinosita:
I'm sure he's begging because of his revoked visa, not necessarily because he realised his mistakes and remorseful
We know,abeg,no scatter this thing again!The most important thing is,at least,he's now remorseful,thanks to "revoked" visa.....
Re: John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises by LordBaelish: 8:14am On Jul 17, 2017
Asaib:
That's what they always do after realizing the saying "YOU WILL NEVER THE VALUE OF WHAT YOU HAVE UNTIL YOU LOOSE IT"

Sit down in class you'll no hear! you'll be sitting on banana..

see the result?
Re: John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises by Aleora(f): 8:14am On Jul 17, 2017
kennys:

After breaking his wife legs,made her to went through hell on earth and building earthquake around his wife Ha! wickedness at 100%. Only if he will allowed this legs too to be are amputated.
honestly ..........guess his memory is filled up he needs to delete some items.....now just imagine the woman died in the process...
Re: John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises by Vikky014(f): 8:27am On Jul 17, 2017
austinosita:
Exactly my thought.
Re: John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises by Ekoishome: 8:42am On Jul 17, 2017
Now everybody is condemning this man! The same man that you people were supporting when the story of the domestic violence he committed first hit the scene came out! The " hear from the other side" hunters flooded the whole place believing the lies this man told just because he is a man! Smh for Nigerians!!! I pity any woman suffering dv and keeping quiet just because of what society will say! This is a typical case and thank God Ivie is alive to be vindicated.

1 Like

Re: John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises by Jammy2: 9:07am On Jul 17, 2017
God forbid she forgives him, if she were to be my sister and she attempted to forgive him I swear I did-sister her instantly. He only came to his senses if only he has one because his visa was withdrawn.
Re: John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises by blakpriest(m): 9:07am On Jul 17, 2017
My advice to the woman, if she will ever read this and to all women who suffer or have suffered from domestic violence is that "History has a way of repeating itself", a violent person commits the act because of an inert psychological drive that has to do with power and control, forgiveness is Good, but be careful and remember, if he has hit you once, there is almost a 98% certainty that it will reoccur.

1 Like

Re: John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises by esthervera(f): 9:13am On Jul 17, 2017
DabLord:
Rip english
Repent? I doubt it his just writing this letter because he has loose everything,what of if she died during the abuse ,he would have been free and happy like bird.dont worry you are forgiven but you will still pay for your sin. by going to jail
Re: John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 17, 2017
double0seven:

He had trust?

No, he had wickedness issues. The woman married a devil without knowing

You so his approach was wrong like it's just a matter like when a man behaves rudely to a woman. The guy is simply satanic and evil minded. His mistress sef must be stupid to decide to stay with someone who waylaid his wife and broke her legs just to get revenge.

If you can't control your feeling a woman can make you do crazy things, she can bring out a monster in you. Women are like a green snake in a green grass, they can kill so slowly but yet innocently unlike men they are always physical/violent. He might have over reacted and now the woman is capitalizing on that.
Not ruling out the man he could be a monster. I have seen men maltreat women perhaps the new lady in his life was making do these things.
Let the court decide but one thing I know as someone pointed out, the winner isn't always the "good guy" but the one with the strongest case.

Moral lesson: Guys be matured in handling issue not everything has to lead to a fist fight. Women are seen as a weaker vessel and people always tend to be on their side because they very good at playing the victim.
Re: John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises by Nov6(m): 10:23am On Jul 17, 2017
austinosita:

It was just a mistake! Since you understand that "know" is missing and she made a mistake, why not ignore? It can happen to you
no mind d over sabi wey chalk fall on top him teacher head come kill am
Re: John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises by donqx: 10:36am On Jul 17, 2017
after the evil
Re: John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises by GistFullGround: 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
Daboomb:

- Maybe you would even succeed in sending him to jail, who knows.[/b]

Is this how it really happened?
Please can you post the link to the real story from the beginning?
If it is really true how the fight started, then the woman is not clean.
Re: John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises by Cityguy: 3:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
And it had to take revocation of his visa for his brain to reset to default! The guy is a comedian walahi. See toasting level. Sure the mother-in-law would be laughing hard after reading this his epistle, esp Nigerian mothers in-law wey tear eye wella . I might be wrong but it seems to be a mission impossible to me! If he had done this before the revocation I would have said probably there was hope but this! Best of luck dude.
Re: John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises by skyhighweb(m): 11:14am On Jan 23, 2018
nellaluv:
Useless man, if his visa wasn't revoked he won't be begging
hi what sup with ya, longest time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital / Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State / In Yobe, Man Kills His Father, Mother, 2 Sisters In Potiskum (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.