Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

APDA Promise FCT Mayoral Status And 3 Senatorial Seat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APDA Promise FCT Mayoral Status And 3 Senatorial Seat (793 Views)

Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths / Photos From The Launching Of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) / Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APDA Promise FCT Mayoral Status And 3 Senatorial Seat by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
The newly registered political party Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance has promised to enact a law through an executive bill to be sent to national assembly that will give Abuja Mayoral status and as well make sure that the numbers of senators and house of reps are are increase to reflect the population strength of the Federal capital when the party is elected into power in 2019.

The statement was made when FCT chapter of APDA led by Hon.Sarki Yunusa and member of the chapter executives with other party sympathisers paid a solidarity visit to the national Chairman of the party at the national secretariat in abuja at the weekend.

The FCT Chairman appealed to the party National working committee to help the inhabitants of fct to regain it's lost glory and there place in government when the party is elected into govt in 2019.he lamented a situation whereby they work so hard to elect leaders and when such people get to power,they go outside the FCT to appoint people that are not from here as FCT Minister and most appointments withing the fct are reserved for people outside the fct.

The national chairman,Mallam Shitu Mohammed charged the chapter executives to begin massive registration and mobilisation of citizens withing the fct so that the party can produce all local government chairmen and councillors in the next general elections. He equally promised them that the party will reward hardwork and selfless service when it takes over power.
http://www.palmchatnow.com
Re: APDA Promise FCT Mayoral Status And 3 Senatorial Seat by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
While APDA is busy mobilising and enlightening Nigerians, a certain political party with torn/shredded umbrella is busy celebrating court victory it won against itself tongue. Another political party with meaningless broom is busy fighting themselves.

APDA is taking over 2019...

Young Nigerians are breaking grounds in APDA, PDP online trolls can continue to wail...
tongue

STRONGER TOGETHER!!!
Re: APDA Promise FCT Mayoral Status And 3 Senatorial Seat by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
Lalasticlala over to you Sir!!!
Re: APDA Promise FCT Mayoral Status And 3 Senatorial Seat by jjjjj2017: 5:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
Fingers crossed, its good to keep mute at times & watch how event unfolds.
Re: APDA Promise FCT Mayoral Status And 3 Senatorial Seat by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:55pm On Jul 16, 2017
cheesy
Re: APDA Promise FCT Mayoral Status And 3 Senatorial Seat by system21: 5:55pm On Jul 16, 2017
Is this one news?
Re: APDA Promise FCT Mayoral Status And 3 Senatorial Seat by UnknownT: 5:55pm On Jul 16, 2017
God keeping us alive, we all will be here on Nairaland to witness you decamp to another political party. You make a good "praise singer", only that your own praise singing hasn't earned you money. Your time go come sha

1 Like

Re: APDA Promise FCT Mayoral Status And 3 Senatorial Seat by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
cheesy
We shall welcome you in grand style when you finally decide to join patriotic Nigerians in APDA...
Re: APDA Promise FCT Mayoral Status And 3 Senatorial Seat by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

We shall welcome you in grand style when you finally decide to join patriotic Nigerians in APDA...
Its a nice initiative , engaging the youths to take over power but then you should understand that its a gradual process and its not going to happen once. You also need to stop attacking the PDP and the eastern brothers . if really they work with the age bracket for public office holders its going to make sense.
Re: APDA Promise FCT Mayoral Status And 3 Senatorial Seat by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Its a nice initiative , engaging the youths to take over power but then you should understand that its a gradual process and its not going to happen once. You also need to stop attacking the PDP and the eastern brothers . if really they work with the age bracket for public office holders its going to make sense.
Thanks Oga mi...

I have no problem with my Igbo brothers. I am a friend and cousin to the Igbo nation. I have always stood for the Igbo nation in solidarity. The Youth Group of APDA (which I am privileged to lead) Condemned the unpopular Kaduna Declaration even when PDP Chairman Ahmed Markafi backed it. I am a strong campaigner of SE Vice Presidency in 2019 and Igbo Presidency when it returns to South. I have Igbos as confidants...

Please, let us separate IPod yoots (a group filled with hate and bitterness) from the great Igbo nation. IPod are embarrassment to the society!!! tongue.... Though I love them o cheesy

As for PDP, them be my rivals na just like APC. But PDP 6 Feet too sure LOL.... No hard feelings jare
Re: APDA Promise FCT Mayoral Status And 3 Senatorial Seat by seunmsg(m): 6:29pm On Jul 16, 2017
The same way APC promised state police and devolution of powers before election but changed tune after election. Believe politicians desperately seeking power at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: APDA Promise FCT Mayoral Status And 3 Senatorial Seat by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:40pm On Jul 16, 2017
seunmsg:
The same way APC promised state police and devolution of powers before election but changed tune after election. Believe politicians desperately seeking power at your own peril.
APC polithiefcians are PDP dudes that lost out in the power game in their former party. The others are those with no democratic values.

APDA is a party for patriotic Nigerians. Most of her members are people with vision and passion for Nigeria...

Hopefully, you consider it wise to be involved...

Meanwhile, our Ekiti Unveiling is August 5, I'll be there LIVE!!! If you are in Ekiti, I can hook up...
Re: APDA Promise FCT Mayoral Status And 3 Senatorial Seat by chimerase2: 6:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
Mtcheew
Re: APDA Promise FCT Mayoral Status And 3 Senatorial Seat by PRYCE(m): 7:00pm On Jul 16, 2017
APDA going places!
Re: APDA Promise FCT Mayoral Status And 3 Senatorial Seat by Dcomrade(m): 9:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
PRYCE:
APDA going places!
Yes oooo

1 Like

Re: APDA Promise FCT Mayoral Status And 3 Senatorial Seat by swagagolic01(m): 10:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
seunmsg:

God bless you
Re: APDA Promise FCT Mayoral Status And 3 Senatorial Seat by CltrAltDel: 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Thanks Oga mi...

I have no problem with my Igbo brothers. I am a friend and cousin to the Igbo nation. I have always stood for the Igbo nation in solidarity. The Youth Group of APDA (which I am privileged to lead) Condemned the unpopular Kaduna Declaration even when PDP Chairman Ahmed Markafi backed it. I am a strong campaigner of SE Vice Presidency in 2019 and Igbo Presidency when it returns to South. I have Igbos as confidants...
I have heard this line somewhere before……. Yes, the Ineffectual Buffon said same when he wanted the igbos vote…. Goodluck to you grin grin grin
Re: APDA Promise FCT Mayoral Status And 3 Senatorial Seat by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
CltrAltDel:

I have heard this line somewhere before……. Yes, the Ineffectual Buffon said same when he wanted the igbos vote…. Goodluck to you grin grin grin
lol no put sand for my garri
Re: APDA Promise FCT Mayoral Status And 3 Senatorial Seat by OVI75(m): 10:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
The unstable one is here !!

This Op is one Desperate fellow
Re: APDA Promise FCT Mayoral Status And 3 Senatorial Seat by OVI75(m): 10:40pm On Jul 16, 2017
Apda is Fraud
Re: APDA Promise FCT Mayoral Status And 3 Senatorial Seat by OVI75(m): 10:40pm On Jul 16, 2017
As A Deltan,

I Say it today,APDA is A Mushroom party
Re: APDA Promise FCT Mayoral Status And 3 Senatorial Seat by OVI75(m): 10:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
PDP is The Only Party That Is Pan Nigerian.
Re: APDA Promise FCT Mayoral Status And 3 Senatorial Seat by OVI75(m): 10:42pm On Jul 16, 2017
Op Was Pained He Didn't Get The Attention He Wanted In PDP....

Learn As Tym Goes On,U Will Understand U are Worse Off Than The Likes Of Seriake,Wikes And Amaechi
Re: APDA Promise FCT Mayoral Status And 3 Senatorial Seat by OVI75(m): 10:44pm On Jul 16, 2017
Raymond Dokpesi Your APDA Pay Master Has Applied To Obtain His original Party PDPs card
Re: APDA Promise FCT Mayoral Status And 3 Senatorial Seat by Ejanla07: 12:35am On Jul 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
The newly registered political party Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance has promised to enact a law through an executive bill to be sent to national assembly that will give Abuja Mayoral status and as well make sure that the numbers of senators and house of reps are are increase to reflect the population strength of the Federal capital when the party is elected into power in 2019.

The statement was made when FCT chapter of APDA led by Hon.Sarki Yunusa and member of the chapter executives with other party sympathisers paid a solidarity visit to the national Chairman of the party at the national secretariat in abuja at the weekend.

The FCT Chairman appealed to the party National working committee to help the inhabitants of fct to regain it's lost glory and there place in government when the party is elected into govt in 2019.he lamented a situation whereby they work so hard to elect leaders and when such people get to power,they go outside the FCT to appoint people that are not from here as FCT Minister and most appointments withing the fct are reserved for people outside the fct.

The national chairman,Mallam Shitu Mohammed charged the chapter executives to begin massive registration and mobilisation of citizens withing the fct so that the party can produce all local government chairmen and councillors in the next general elections. He equally promised them that the party will reward hardwork and selfless service when it takes over power.
http://www.wailersng.com/8816-2/

all dis nonsense wey u dey do go clear for ur eyes wen APDA go melt into PDP.

A wise man advised u to lay low stop attacking PDP for now so u dont look stupid wen u definitely go back to d pdp..

to maintain ur flip flops streak...

PDP-APC -PDP-APDA- loading PDP
Re: APDA Promise FCT Mayoral Status And 3 Senatorial Seat by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:14am On Jul 17, 2017
see them PDP trolls begging for APDA to join them...
APDA's Ekiti unveiling is August 5... We are taking over
Re: APDA Promise FCT Mayoral Status And 3 Senatorial Seat by xynerise: 8:16am On Jul 17, 2017
Na APDA you dey now? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Punished -- Arewa Youths / Nigerian Politicians Are Criminal In Politics( Cip)—obasanjo / No Need For Biafra Agitation- Kalu Blasts Ipob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.