Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

“if My Pair Of Breasts Offend You, Look Away” -OAP Gbemi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “if My Pair Of Breasts Offend You, Look Away” -OAP Gbemi (2121 Views)

"Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi / Bbnaija: Lolu Looks Like The Dude A Girl Will Give Pity Sex – OAP Gbemi Olateru / Gbemi Olateru Stuns In Cleavage Baring Outfit (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“if My Pair Of Breasts Offend You, Look Away” -OAP Gbemi by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
Taking to Instagram to share a photo of her outfit to her colleague Toke Makinwa's sister's wedding, OAP Gbemi has declared that if her breast revealing outfit offends any one, y'all should look away. 

Here's her post; 

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/pair-breasts-offend-look-away-oap-gbemi.html

Lalasticlala

Re: “if My Pair Of Breasts Offend You, Look Away” -OAP Gbemi by Drversatile: 7:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
Who is this again undecided

2 Likes

Re: “if My Pair Of Breasts Offend You, Look Away” -OAP Gbemi by Papiikush: 7:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
Only gays will be offended by those big tittys.

1 Like

Re: “if My Pair Of Breasts Offend You, Look Away” -OAP Gbemi by Caustics: 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
sad old cargo looking for alhaji

1 Like

Re: “if My Pair Of Breasts Offend You, Look Away” -OAP Gbemi by SmartchoiceNGR: 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2017

What do you have sef?
Younger girls have taken over...

1 Like

Re: “if My Pair Of Breasts Offend You, Look Away” -OAP Gbemi by thesicilian: 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
Drversatile:
Who is this again undecided
I tire o
Re: “if My Pair Of Breasts Offend You, Look Away” -OAP Gbemi by SmartchoiceNGR: 7:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
Papiikush:
Only gays will be offended by those big tittys.
We prefer them younger... 19-21 years of age.

No one needs over used titties
Re: “if My Pair Of Breasts Offend You, Look Away” -OAP Gbemi by Jostico: 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
Even my grand pa spit. slippers
Re: “if My Pair Of Breasts Offend You, Look Away” -OAP Gbemi by VargasVee(m): 7:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
So she made a whole post, with her boobs as the topic undecided

If women don’t want to be viewed as objects by men, the first step is to stop promoting their own objectification.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “if My Pair Of Breasts Offend You, Look Away” -OAP Gbemi by edo3(m): 7:21pm On Jul 16, 2017
Re: “if My Pair Of Breasts Offend You, Look Away” -OAP Gbemi by youngsahito(m): 7:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
olosho mama
Re: “if My Pair Of Breasts Offend You, Look Away” -OAP Gbemi by ekensi01: 7:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
Me am afraid of Breast this days oh.
I have been seeing breast like water in a leather moving.
Damn i wonder it was created self.
Re: “if My Pair Of Breasts Offend You, Look Away” -OAP Gbemi by LesbianBoy(m): 7:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
This geh wey dey do like virgin dey show brezz sef shocked
Re: “if My Pair Of Breasts Offend You, Look Away” -OAP Gbemi by Ehiscotch(m): 7:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
What kind of people do we have in our society?
You are exposing your breasts and asking us to look away.
So we should all walk around half unclad and tell whoever questions our half nudity to look away?
Put on proper clothes and leave what's on your chest to our imagination.
Tomorrow nah you go dey post "#feminist" and all the unnecessary hashtags.
How many great women were known for all these rubbish? To think that you are an OAP gosh!

3 Likes

Re: “if My Pair Of Breasts Offend You, Look Away” -OAP Gbemi by Ehiscotch(m): 7:30pm On Jul 16, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:
What do you have sef? Younger girls have taken over...
So you saved those pictures so you can masturrbate over 'em? undecided
Re: “if My Pair Of Breasts Offend You, Look Away” -OAP Gbemi by Homeboiy: 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
Who's she biko nu?
Re: “if My Pair Of Breasts Offend You, Look Away” -OAP Gbemi by AHCB: 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
I honestly love women who say such things, cos I know I'll never look away. I'll stare at them titties till the woman get uncomfortable.

Bleep those who say it's not polite to stare. grin
Re: “if My Pair Of Breasts Offend You, Look Away” -OAP Gbemi by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
These poor tiny tittays are pressed so hard (in order to bring a nonexistent cleavage)... What a shameful sight. If you ain't got big tittays then ACCEPT your fate, instead of such above NONSENSE!

Some women have indeed lost the plot

1 Like

Re: “if My Pair Of Breasts Offend You, Look Away” -OAP Gbemi by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
Hian! shocked

Re: “if My Pair Of Breasts Offend You, Look Away” -OAP Gbemi by Jakumo(m): 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

We prefer them younger... 19-21 years of age.

No one needs over used titties

Amen to that, brother.

If they saggin' deflated and tired, it is best she don't show em, 'cause we don't wanna see THAT.

On the other hand, if the jugs are YOUNG, firm, full and jiggly, I could watch 'em all day without getting bored.
Re: “if My Pair Of Breasts Offend You, Look Away” -OAP Gbemi by youngin(m): 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
All these people trying to shift attention to where they want us to look
Re: “if My Pair Of Breasts Offend You, Look Away” -OAP Gbemi by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
Wic breast

1 Like

Re: “if My Pair Of Breasts Offend You, Look Away” -OAP Gbemi by fernandoc(m): 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
Pair of breasts like pair of slippers?
Re: “if My Pair Of Breasts Offend You, Look Away” -OAP Gbemi by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
VargasVee:
So she made a whole post, with her boobs as the topic undecided

If women don’t want to be viewed as objects by men, the first step is to stop promoting their own objectification.

That some women promote it, is no justification to look at all women the same way
Re: “if My Pair Of Breasts Offend You, Look Away” -OAP Gbemi by RedDistrict: 11:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
I agree with the OAP, either check her boobs out quietly or look away.
Life no hard abeg,

(1) (Reply)

Bbn's Gifty Wants All To Know That She Is Rocking A Gucci Scarf (photos) / History Of Ijebu Ode Grammar School - Wizkid's Former School / Checkout Some Hot & Sexy Photos Of Black Panther Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.