Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Ayodele Fayose Promotes 9,583 Workers - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ayodele Fayose Promotes 9,583 Workers (5022 Views)

Customs Promotes Bashir Abubakar Who Rejected $420,000 Bribe / Ekiti: Fayose Promotes 18 Vice Principals / Christie Amara Opara: Navy Promotes First Female Nurse In Nigeria As General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayodele Fayose Promotes 9,583 Workers by fergie001: 7:36am On Jul 17, 2017
Afamed:

No need to derail the thread. The thread is about promotion without pay.
Non-derailer,where is our President?
Re: Ayodele Fayose Promotes 9,583 Workers by Afamed: 7:43am On Jul 17, 2017
fergie001:

Non-derailer,where is our President?
Kindly create a thread about non availability of the president. We shall all do justice to that without fear or favour. For this moment, the thread remains about a King without a Queen. July is ending in the next 2 weeks. Ekiti civil servants salary will be 5months unpaid. Deal with the fact
Re: Ayodele Fayose Promotes 9,583 Workers by vedaxcool(m): 7:45am On Jul 17, 2017
fergie001:
Where are all those lying liars,zombies without brains who insisted that this man was only good for showmanship,and all his people are complaining,tell baba hafusa to come and learn.

Cc: seunmsg,vedaxcool,Madridguy

AnAnother disappointing youth that defends a murderer thug

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Fayose Promotes 9,583 Workers by Afamed: 7:47am On Jul 17, 2017
vedaxcool:

Gbam! Well said brother.

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Fayose Promotes 9,583 Workers by fergie001: 7:54am On Jul 17, 2017
vedaxcool:

Almajiri
Re: Ayodele Fayose Promotes 9,583 Workers by fergie001: 7:55am On Jul 17, 2017
Afamed:

Gbam! Well said brother.
Professor of mediocrity,Una don start again?
Re: Ayodele Fayose Promotes 9,583 Workers by Fourwinds: 7:55am On Jul 17, 2017
paulchineduN:
Oshoko, show the APC noise makers how to be people oriented
it is not about promotion... Has he been paying salaries constantly?
Re: Ayodele Fayose Promotes 9,583 Workers by bobby86(m): 7:55am On Jul 17, 2017
U ar a persecutor nd a highly infected lier.I live in iyin ekiti nd i doubt if u hv eva being 2 any of ekiti boarder.Fayose is working nd we love.He is doing wht he love doing,why dnt u stick 2 urs?Attentn seeker nd bitter lier!
Re: Ayodele Fayose Promotes 9,583 Workers by vedaxcool(m): 8:01am On Jul 17, 2017
fergie001:

Almajiri

Failure!
Re: Ayodele Fayose Promotes 9,583 Workers by madridguy(m): 8:01am On Jul 17, 2017
Please respect yourself and don't ever mention me with this type of write up. Mind your language. Peace

fergie001:
Where are all those lying liars,zombies without brains who insisted that this man was only good for showmanship,and all his people are complaining,tell baba hafusa to come and learn.

Cc: seunmsg,vedaxcool,Madridguy
Re: Ayodele Fayose Promotes 9,583 Workers by fergie001: 8:03am On Jul 17, 2017
[quote author=madridguy post=58535230]Please respect yourself and don't ever mention me with this type of write up. Mind your language. Peace

[/quote
Are you a lying liar?
Are u a zombie

Peace out
Re: Ayodele Fayose Promotes 9,583 Workers by fergie001: 8:05am On Jul 17, 2017
vedaxcool:

Failure!
Hahahhahahaah,
Enjoy yourself
Good Morning

Re: Ayodele Fayose Promotes 9,583 Workers by Kindoo: 8:06am On Jul 17, 2017
Congratula-tueee,

Unhappy joy, promotion in hunger.

Can someone tell Fayose, things are not done this way. Now that you have promoted them what is the joy in the hunger that accompanys it?

Good one though,
but that salary, gratuity, pension, let it come out.
Re: Ayodele Fayose Promotes 9,583 Workers by Afamed: 8:13am On Jul 17, 2017
bobby86:
U ar a persecutor nd a highly infected lier.I live in iyin ekiti nd i doubt if u hv eva being 2 any of ekiti boarder.Fayose is working nd we love.He is doing wht he love doing,why dnt u stick 2 urs?Attentn seeker nd bitter lier!
Yes he has been working with his stomach infrastructures. Pls kindly tell us the new road he built in Iyin Ekiti. The the road he constructed from Ifaki to Oye Ekiti. The new road he built from EkSU university rd to IFaki. Kindly disapprove if he has paid the several salary outstanding. Safe for the 7klm road under construction from Ikere to Ado, Safe for the new Oja Oba and 300metres fly over bridge ( still under construction) kindly tell us other goodies Fayose has added since he came to power. Btw the new amenities in Iyin Ekiti don't forget to list them all
Re: Ayodele Fayose Promotes 9,583 Workers by mikejj(m): 8:21am On Jul 17, 2017
grin
Re: Ayodele Fayose Promotes 9,583 Workers by personal59: 9:12am On Jul 17, 2017
is it that they are not due for d promotion or what are they celebrating?
Re: Ayodele Fayose Promotes 9,583 Workers by ade7063002666(m): 10:16am On Jul 17, 2017
when will he employ 100persons since 2014 while thousands are retiring from service every year, it's time we youth needs to shine and reject politics of deceit..........rest my case here
Re: Ayodele Fayose Promotes 9,583 Workers by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 17, 2017
Afamed:

My last visit in June showed 4months outstanding salary.

Goa and ask Oyo state workers, ondo state workers, not to even talk of osun, then , u will know fayose is still trying.
Re: Ayodele Fayose Promotes 9,583 Workers by donqx: 10:31am On Jul 17, 2017
election is. close
Re: Ayodele Fayose Promotes 9,583 Workers by texas1990(m): 11:15am On Jul 17, 2017
help me ask the foolish man wen are those people is going to be using d promotion to collect salary? July 2017 while they av not receive November last year 2016, he jux did that as part of load for next governor, meanwhile I no d wailers will comend him anyway, awon mumu!
Re: Ayodele Fayose Promotes 9,583 Workers by fergie001: 11:15am On Jul 17, 2017
Let us live in 1 accord.
I retract the statement in the interest of peace.
Just decided to fling you guys;rattle u a bit,u know.
But always stand on the side of Justice,
Sometimes look at the issues and not the party.

#NoSaint

Cc: vedaxcool,madridguy,seunmsg,Afamed

Re: Ayodele Fayose Promotes 9,583 Workers by texas1990(m): 11:16am On Jul 17, 2017
Afamed:

Kindly create a thread about non availability of the president. We shall all do justice to that without fear or favour. For this moment, the thread remains about a King without a Queen. July is ending in the next 2 weeks. Ekiti civil servants salary will be 5months unpaid. Deal with the fact
Re: Ayodele Fayose Promotes 9,583 Workers by texas1990(m): 11:20am On Jul 17, 2017
Afamed:

who say 5 month? I am a civil servant in ekiti local govt, we never receive last year December, that's 8 month in total. point of correction 8 month not 5 month oooo, may God save us from our dearly king farao of ekiti ooo!

2 Likes

Re: Ayodele Fayose Promotes 9,583 Workers by texas1990(m): 11:24am On Jul 17, 2017
slimany:

Goa and ask Oyo state workers, ondo state workers, not to even talk of osun, then , u will know fayose is still trying.

Mr Oyo state, Mr osun state point of correction I Neva voted in all those states u mentioned I voted in ekiti so I desaf every right to comments about my state, Mr osun go face ur state OK? ekiti LG worker and primary school teacher are been owned 9 month salaries respectively, so Mr man kip ur dirty mouth shot OK mitchew!

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Fayose Promotes 9,583 Workers by madridguy(m): 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
One love bro.

fergie001:
Let us live in 1 accord.
I retract the statement in the interest of peace.
Just decided to fling you guys;rattle u a bit,u know.
But always stand on the side of Justice,
Sometimes look at the issues and not the party.

#NoSaint

Cc: vedaxcool,madridguy,seunmsg,Afamed
Re: Ayodele Fayose Promotes 9,583 Workers by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
texas1990:

Mr Oyo state, Mr osun state point of correction I Neva voted in all those states u mentioned I voted in ekiti so I desaf every right to comments about my state, Mr osun go face ur state OK? ekiti LG worker and primary school teacher are been owned 9 month salaries respectively, so Mr man kip ur dirty mouth shot OK mitchew!

Go and ask Oyo state local government workers,una own still better.
Re: Ayodele Fayose Promotes 9,583 Workers by mankan2k7(m): 6:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
D greatest scammer is Fayose. workers due for promotion since 2015 were not promoted as at now. The 2014 batch promoted in 2017 was with no arrears. Fayose should stop deceiving Nigerians
Re: Ayodele Fayose Promotes 9,583 Workers by mikolo80: 10:37am On Jul 27, 2017
omohayek:
If Fayose promoted 9,583 workers, just how many can there be on the state government's payroll? Why does a small, poor state like Ekiti need even 9,583 workers in total, let alone 2 or 3 times that number?

With all these employees soaking up government revenues, and the inevitable theft that accompanies all Nigerian politics, it's no wonder Fayose has no development to show, and prefers stopping at bukas, handing out rice, and running his mouth off at Buhari: there's no money left over for him to do anything meaningful in his own backyard.
we've got our work cut out for us

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Ranking Structure Of The Nigerian Navy / Hnd Holder On Level 8 Salary Scale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.