Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

My Marriage - A Sinking Ship. - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage - A Sinking Ship. (61737 Views)

Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help / My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Re: My Marriage - A Sinking Ship. by mrssho: 7:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
climax01:

My dear brother, pls, permit me to go spiritual now, the thing is did u marry her because u feel like u like her or God told u she's the right person for you?
If God had told you she's, then u can still go back to him, as long as you are sure of his distinctive leading.
Beside, u can't forsake her and marry another lady as long as she's still alive ( according to the Apostle Paul doctrine).
Just carry your cross and keep praying to God for a change of hearth and also go for counselling.
My earnest prayer for you is that the good lord visit your home.

This is the best advice ever! Oga in all of this have you prayed? Have you prayed for God to touch your wife? If it was a woman they would advice her to pray. So please go and pray

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children / Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) / See The GUTS Of My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.