Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

I Am Fed Up, I Want To Quit School. I Need A Job - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Fed Up, I Want To Quit School. I Need A Job (753 Views)

I Am Fed Up With My Wife's Shouting And Emabarrasing Character,what Should I Do? / Removed / Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Fed Up, I Want To Quit School. I Need A Job by ORIJIN201(m): 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
Like the title indicated I am tired. I have no source of income I just depend on my sister who has her own children and still feeds my parents.
My Dad has decided not work again since he did his appendicitis last year and also having a Donkey(my sister) that carries his responsibilities. My Mom on the other hand she is not doing well physically, she is sick every now and then, we advised her not to do anything due to her state.
I go to school from home everyday spending 1k everyday, all from my sister(I feel for her). Sometimes I had to skip lectures because of shame of asking her for money, now I think this is it I can't continue like this, I need a job to keep me engaged till any opportunity comes. Anyone could help me I stay in lagos.
Re: I Am Fed Up, I Want To Quit School. I Need A Job by ORIJIN201(m): 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
Someone must have a job to give here... Someone must be a employer here... I need a job pls...
Re: I Am Fed Up, I Want To Quit School. I Need A Job by bigtt76(f): 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
Touched by your predicament but these days on Nairaland and, it's very difficult to believe stories such as this undecided
Re: I Am Fed Up, I Want To Quit School. I Need A Job by ORIJIN201(m): 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2017
bigtt76:
Touched by your predicament but these days on Nairaland and, it's very difficult to believe stories such as this undecided
Unlike anybody here, Am not begging anyone for money here, Am just looking for a job. Am offering my labour for money.
In life they say if one way is not working for you try another.
Re: I Am Fed Up, I Want To Quit School. I Need A Job by InformedLola(f): 2:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
It's easier to find a job out there than on Nairaland. From what you have written, what you need is something that can help you get a little income and reduce the burden on your sister. It shouldn't be hard to get a menial job to provide that.

Look in the following places: pure water factory, filling station, car wash, eatery, building site etc.

Don't quit school, work and school together.
Re: I Am Fed Up, I Want To Quit School. I Need A Job by baby124: 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
Don't quit school. Work and go to school. Since you attend a uni and are exposed to so many people, approach your friends and ask them if they know where you can find a job. There is no shame in want, so throw away your shame and ask. Who knows?

One of them may have a father that needs a laborer or some sort of help. You can even end up staying with them, go to school and work for some money. My brother's had a struggling friend who worked and stayed in our house for months! Till when we was able to pick himself up! There are good people out there, just don't take advantage when they help you, so you don't burn bridges.

You can also look around in school to see what you can do. Hair cutting, food, printing, tutoring.... think man. Opportunities are around you. You just need to be smart and manage your time well.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Marry Someone With The Exact Attitude And Lifestyle As Your Dad? / Caught In The Act: When You're The Only Man In The Family / I Want To Give A Baby On The Way Up For Adoption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.