Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. - Religion (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. (171729 Views)

Atheists Do Not Believe In A God Or Gods, What About Ghosts And Spirits? / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by fatymore(f): 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaooooooo!!!! U eh!!!
No kill me wif lafter oooooo grin cheesy
where in ib are you
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by geoworldedu: 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
ikp120:
It's actually witchcraft.

There are usually at least 3 strokes. Most time, it's usually 3 strokes. Once I see such strokes on someone, I don't need anymore hints.

You or your parents offended someone who is into witchcraft. The person took up the case.
And all the witch could do is scratching? The witch no get sense. Abeg send one witch to me let me slap her face.

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Dandiaz72(m): 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
InfinixMine:

pls what's biolocation?
projecting ur soul or consciouness to another location in a physical plane.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by lordmayor4(m): 8:57pm On Jul 24, 2017
Someone came in here
Read through
Told some others

#PlanningThings
#Shalom
Ve andehu mfatehul, gaib la yelemoha ela hoa
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by geoworldedu: 9:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
very true, but only if your house is not covered by the blood of JESUS.
What about me that my house is covered with the blood of amadioha?

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by viexcey(f): 9:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
InfinixMine:

pls what's biolocation?
Bilocation is the ability to be in two places at a time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 9:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
fatymore:
where in ib are you
Agbowo..opposite UI!!!

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by fabem(m): 9:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaooooo.....today i wasn't d baby
But she said DAT to me when I posted my story too grin

That is women for you. You are baby when you are hot, but once you are out, na another go dey do am grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by fabem(m): 9:22pm On Jul 24, 2017
fatymore:
this night Na gbege

gbege bi ti bawo? Make i go use nescafe to see wetin go happen to night. cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by fatymore(f): 9:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
luminouz:

Agbowo..opposite UI!!!
waoooooo....am in opposite polyibadan.. Schooling there
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 9:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
fatymore:
Seriously?? shocked
Damn!!!! Its really a small world!!!!!
tongue tongue
Now I know where to go if my food finishes tongue tongue
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by fabem(m): 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
luminouz:
Cc:fabem

Thanks bro for sharing

Hey Y'all get in here.....a brother is sharing his own story o..lemme add more people

Cc. Humeeh,mimzzy,adedayo3193

Your story pushed me to post mine, so continue maybe that will ginger me with the part 2 on time. Mr supernatural Motivator tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
fabem:

That is women for you. You are baby when you are hot, but once you are out, na another go dey do am grin grin grin grin
Hahahahahhahahahahaha.....
U funny bro!!!! grin
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by fabem(m): 9:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
luminouz:

Seriously?? shocked
tongue tongue

That is where i even finish from. Small world indeed. grin grin grin grin
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 9:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
fabem:

Your story pushed me to post mine, so continue maybe that will ginger me with the part 2 on time. Mr supernatural Motivator tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Lol bro!!!!
No worry.....I got ur back!!!! grin
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 9:28pm On Jul 24, 2017
fabem:

shocked shocked
Are u kidding?
Awwwwwwwww!!!!
DAT is so cool....I haven't seen a fellow NL in ib.
Though I sure know there must be on NL
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by fabem(m): 9:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
fatymore:
That is where i finished from self. What a small world. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by fatymore(f): 9:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
luminouz:

Seriously?? shocked
tongue tongue
i don't want pappy water visit ooo
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 9:32pm On Jul 24, 2017
fatymore:
i don't want pappy water visit ooo
Lmaooooooooo!!!!!
Don't worry....I got ur back grin grin
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by fatymore(f): 9:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
fabem:

which dept
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by fatymore(f): 9:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
fabem:

lmao
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by fatymore(f): 9:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
fabem:

gbege bi ti bawo? Make i go use nescafe to see wetin go happen to night. cool cool cool cool cool cool
lols...nothing..
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Khaliyah(m): 10:11pm On Jul 24, 2017
Dandiaz72:
My friend almost died while trying "biolocation"
Bro please share how it happened with us
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
josh001:
region? State? I doubt that assertion.

Osun state... Why are you doubting? Is it because I used makeup?
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by InfinixMine: 10:32pm On Jul 24, 2017
viexcey:

Bilocation is the ability to be in two places at a time.
shocked

thank you but

have you done it before ??
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by InfinixMine: 10:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
Dandiaz72:

projecting ur soul or consciouness to another location in a physical plane.

thank you.. but you've done such before??
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by lordmayor4(m): 10:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
InfinixMine:

Don't say you wanna try it...
Getting lost is real
Opening a port into your soul that you have no control or can't control is tragic.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by InfinixMine: 10:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
lordmayor4:

Don't say you wanna try it...
Getting lost is real
Opening a port into your soul that you have no control or can't control is tragic.

Thank you for this. well noted.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Dandiaz72(m): 10:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
Khaliyah:

Bro please share how it happened with us
One fateful day, a friend of mine called asking me to come over to his house. When i came he said in an excited tone, he's found a way to biolocate... i discouraged him as i knew the dangers associated with it but he wouldn't listen.
I stayed over incase something went wrong.
He lit some coloured candles, drew some sigils on the floor, concentrated hard on a picture, and his spirit left, i felt it.
I waited for hours but he wouldn't return, i sensed something ain't ryt cos he was sweating profusely.
every physical effort made was futile, i had to consecrate some salt and made holy water, using it on him and commanding his spirit back cos i knew he had been intercepted.
His spirit came back after some minutes and he told me, he was almost
prevented from returning to his body by some beings who were strugling with him, but when the water touched his body the fled, he got the opportuinity to return.

4 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Dandiaz72(m): 11:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
InfinixMine:

Nah... it is dangerous
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by fabem(m): 11:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
fatymore:
which dept
Elect/elect
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
fabem:

Are you even the baby? grin grin grin
Tanks for sharing bro.
Please notify me, when u share another o.
Luminouz, I hail bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (89) (Reply)

Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children / Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.