Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. - Religion (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. (171559 Views)

Atheists Do Not Believe In A God Or Gods, What About Ghosts And Spirits? / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 11:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
IamZod:

Tanks for sharing bro.
Please notify me, when u share another o.
Luminouz, I hail bro.
Wuzup brother grin
How are u doing? grin
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by SurestG(f): 11:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
Aniekpeno11:

Cc: Platinumventure, SurestG, hill111 ,Brown14,shiitposter,sexybbstar, victornezzar, Iamharkinwaley,fatymore,khaliyah,5DMindset,GeoSpatial

Hmmmm! smiley
God specially created some people with that gift, for a person who has no such gift to start looking for ways to get it, such a person might just blame his/herself for it later

5 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by SurestG(f): 11:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
fabem:
MY SPIRITUAL JOURNEY

PART ONE

My journey into this world started like the way every other baby was born. I was born into family of six and I am the last born. I was born on Sunday during the church service and the church was celebrating their anniversary when my mum feel the pains and gave birth. I was named Emmanuel. Before I was born, many prophecies had already came out that the baby isgoing to be[b] this and that[/b] but my parents are struggling to survive and feed the family, so they didn’t really bother any prophecies them. LOL

[b]FIRST SIGN[/b

Part 2 coming up.

Cc: lordofsumarai, Luminouz, bbstar, 5dminset, shitposter, fatymore, khaliyah platinumventure, SurestG, Victornezzer, iamharkinwaley, aniekpeno

read this earlier but network didn't allow me to type.

Only a fool will say this things are not real.
Lots of things are happening around us that only few privileged individuals can see with their spirit eyes( very few people are in this category)
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 11:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
SurestG:

Lots of things are happening around us that only few privileged individuals can see with their spirit eyes( very few people are in this category)
grin
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by SurestG(f): 11:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
Luminouz grin I sight you with my korokoro eyes tongue
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by kkash: 11:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
SurestG:

u consider it a privilege?
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 11:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
SurestG:
Luminouz grin
I sight you with my korokoro eyes tongue
Goan sleep jor!!!! grin grin
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by SurestG(f): 12:02am On Jul 25, 2017
luminouz:

Goan sleep jor!!!! grin grin
You too goan sleep tongue
Actually I was far away in the dreamland when I remembered I was yet to post here grin
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by SurestG(f): 12:04am On Jul 25, 2017
kkash:
u consider it a privilege?
Yes, God doesn't make mistakes, everything he created was in perfect order.
This kind of people have in one way or the other saved lives, Yeah!!
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 25, 2017
Hey hey luminouz!! Fabem!!Part 2 o! As much as i enjoy these stories,i never ever wanna experience one.Jeeeeez Victornezzar,watsup!!
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Sleyanya1(m): 2:00am On Jul 25, 2017
This remains the most interesting thread I've come across on NL.

I believe the testimonies of those that shared and I enjoy the new knowledge gained.

This thread has a way of quickening your spiritual consciousness whether out of curiosity to know more or in determination to be a better being.

Following on a steady.

A few shout out to the likes of ;

Dlordsamurai, Luminous, Sexybbstar, 5Dmindset, Dandiaz72, fabem, etc.

Thanks for the knowledge.

3 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by fatymore(f): 5:57am On Jul 25, 2017
Aniekpeno11:

Very true, a lot people don't know what they are getting themselves into by studying these stuffs, guys be very careful o, take your lessons from that guy dat tried summoning a demon. Deep things are not always revealed on the surface, when it comes to the spiritual, the lesser you know, the better for you. Those of you wishing to have a third eye, I am sure you have no idea what it means to have such, most of us are not contented with who we are which is very bad, we should learn to be appreciative of who God has made us and excel as unique Individuals rather than trying to be like others. For our seers in the house, I greet una, God gave you the gift for a reason, get closer to God and use your gift to help others.
Finally, People shouldn't mistake a gift from God for demonic manipulation, for those that fall under this category, I am sure you know what I am talking about. If you think you are being manipulated, oppressed or Initiated into the kingdom of darkness, please go for Deliverance, I will recommend T. B Joshua in Lagos or Joshua Iginla in Abuja.
If you find strange marks on your body, start midnight prayers ASAP, and desist from sin, this is what gives this people access to you.
Thank you for reading
Cc: Platinumventure, SurestG, hill111 ,Brown14,shiitposter,sexybbstar, victornezzar, Iamharkinwaley,fatymore,khaliyah,5DMindset,GeoSpatial
thanks
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Victornezzar: 6:00am On Jul 25, 2017
humeeh:
Hey hey luminouz!!
Fabem!!Part 2 o!
As much as i enjoy these stories,i never ever wanna experience one.Jeeeeez
Victornezzar,watsup!!
dear am fine
ow u doing
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by viexcey(f): 6:12am On Jul 25, 2017
InfinixMine:
shocked

thank you but

have you done it before ??
Naa...! Who dash me? Jesus did it in the Bible and one Capuchin priest, Padro Pio.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 25, 2017
Dandiaz72:

One fateful day, a friend of mine called asking me to come over to his house. When i came he said in an excited tone, he's found a way to biolocate... i discouraged him as i knew the dangers associated with it but he wouldn't listen.
I stayed over incase something went wrong.
He lit some coloured candles, drew some sigils on the floor, concentrated hard on a picture, and his spirit left, i felt it.
I waited for hours but he wouldn't return, i sensed something ain't ryt cos he was sweating profusely.
every physical effort made was futile, i had to consecrate some salt and made holy water, using it on him and commanding his spirit back cos i knew he had been intercepted.
His spirit came back after some minutes and he told me, he was almost
prevented from returning to his body by some beings who were strugling with him, but when the water touched his body the fled, he got the opportuinity to return.
You saved a life bro, Well done. The sad truth is that some people will still not learn from experiences like this
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 25, 2017
luminouz:

Wuzup brother grin
How are u doing? grin
Doing fine bro.
Good morning.. No more gist for us?
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by ILoveChess: 8:02am On Jul 25, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaooooooooo!!!!!
Don't worry....I got ur back grin grin
So we have ib people.here, nice.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by fabem(m): 8:05am On Jul 25, 2017
humeeh:
Hey hey luminouz!! Fabem!!Part 2 o! As much as i enjoy these stories,i never ever wanna experience one.Jeeeeez Victornezzar,watsup!!
God will help us
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Dandiaz72(m): 8:06am On Jul 25, 2017
Aniekpeno11:

You saved a life bro, Well done. The sad truth is that some people will still not learn from experiences like this
Spiritual stuff can be exciting as well as dangerous. He learnt that the hard way.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by fabem(m): 8:08am On Jul 25, 2017
Sleyanya1:
This remains the most interesting thread I've come across on NL.

I believe the testimonies of those that shared and I enjoy the new knowledge gained.

This thread has a way of quickening your spiritual consciousness whether out of curiosity to know more or in determination to be a better being.

Following on a steady.

A few shout out to the likes of ;

Dlordsamurai, Luminous, Sexybbstar, 5Dmindset, Dandiaz72, fabem, etc.

Thanks for the knowledge.

Thanks for your commendations. It is not easy but God on our side, we will all learn from each other. We are all on this earth for a purpose.

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 25, 2017
Victornezzar:
dear am fine ow u doing
i'm good jae.Hope they've paid u a visit?
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Victornezzar: 9:58am On Jul 25, 2017
humeeh:
i'm good jae.Hope they've paid u a visit?
lol
my spirit 2 strong 4 dat kind tin
Dem no dey fear??
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 9:59am On Jul 25, 2017
fabem:

God will help us
Amen
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 25, 2017
Victornezzar:
lol my spirit 2 strong 4 dat kind tin Dem no dey fear??
Lmao!!Naso!!Strong head
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 10:00am On Jul 25, 2017
fabem:

God will help us
Amen
SurestG:

You too goan sleep tongue
Actually I was far away in the dreamland when I remembered I was yet to post here grin
Lol
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Victornezzar: 10:08am On Jul 25, 2017
humeeh:
Lmao!!Naso!!Strong head
u look like someone I know tho
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 25, 2017
Victornezzar:

Yeah,same here.You look familiar buh i really can't place the face.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Victornezzar: 10:13am On Jul 25, 2017
humeeh:
Yeah,same here.You look familiar buh i really can't place the face.
wait oo
wer do u stay
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 10:13am On Jul 25, 2017
Victornezzar:

Bro.....wuz going on with NL naw.....I can't see any posts just pictures.... I had to quote u guys to reply....is it d servers or something..??
Reply ASAP
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 25, 2017
luminouz:

Bro.....wuz going on with NL naw.....I can't see any posts just pictures.... I had to quote u guys to reply....is it d servers or something..??
Reply ASAP

Maybe na spirits cause am!

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 25, 2017
Victornezzar:
wait oo wer do u stay
Lagos.Close to Ayobo.You??
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 10:25am On Jul 25, 2017
daylyt:

Maybe na spirits cause am!
Lmaoooooooooo!!!!
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (89) (Reply)

Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children / Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.