Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. - Religion (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. (171716 Views)

Atheists Do Not Believe In A God Or Gods, What About Ghosts And Spirits? / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 16, 2017
cheapgoals:

If you ready to practice and work towards it.. Lots want the cake but few have a bite.

Pm if yur ready
i did but i dont want 2 see scary tins

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 9:59am On Aug 16, 2017
Preetiex:
dere is nothing wrong in having many daddy GO,op is an handsome guy & i know ladies are eyeing u,so just let me be ur daughter in d lord :Pdere is nothing wrong in having many daddy GO,op is an handsome guy & i know ladies are eyeing u,so just let me be ur daughter in d lord
Lmaoooooooo!!!!
OK.....daughter in d lord ooo..... grin
How is ur day going BTW??

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 16, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaoooooooo!!!!
OK.....daughter in d lord ooo..... grin
How is ur day going BTW??
am here alone wit my phone o,all tanks to God sha

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by cheapgoals(m): 2:44pm On Aug 16, 2017
Preetiex:
i did but i dont want 2 see scary tins

cheesy cheesy
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 16, 2017
cheapgoals:

cheesy cheesy
i sent a mail already

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by cheapgoals(m): 8:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
Preetiex:
i sent a mail already

Ok..

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 16, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
People tends to push aside the fact that ghosts and spirits live amongs us, maybe its because they have not encounterd the supernatural. "Today was a market day in our town so this afternoon after church i accompanied a friend to the market. we got there and we both went to the shop where belts are sold, there is a woman there but i felt this strange and cold feeling withing me when my guy was bargaining on the price, brothers and sisters, the woman had two heads, though i knew right there that i was the only one that is seeing what im seeing based on past experiences, so i had to maintain my cool, i told the woman that we will return and excuse my friend, i told him what i saw and he was dumbfounded, today at the market i saw an old lady with three legs, i saw a guy walking backwards, it was not new to me though. I had to leave the market place for it was too much. "SO guys share your supernatural experice. cc lalasticlala and mynd44
You are supernatural.
#Cool!
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
smartty68:
I don't doubt you Bro. As we all have different special abilities
What's yours?
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 16, 2017
sexybbstar:
Spirits and ghosts are real. I got tired of seeing them, now I'm not scared anymore.

As long as they don't harm me, I don't have a problem with them. Just don't scream, and you are free.
Really
Now I know...
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
sexybbstar:

I wanted to pray sometimes ago, then I just saw one that appeared on the ceiling. I didn't even scream, then I switched to praises and worship and the spirit has to tell me "you even have the guts to sing?".. Na that one shock me pass, I quickly changed back to prayer.
Haha guts ke...
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
well its left 4 you to beleive or not, if i begin to tell you the things i saw during the miss nairaland tourny just by looking at the profile of females then you will call me a freak. only those that i told privately knew that i was seriouse.
You are no freak
Should I give u my whatsapp contact?

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by 400billionman: 2:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
Only dumb ass think science can explain everything

Have you heard of Sharks running to the Ocean shores ?

When mermaids fight inside the seas, they put spears, arrows and daggers inside shark bodies so the sharks avoid them by beaching.

Many sharks are caught with such spears in their sides. Until one of the captured shark was opened and half the body of a mermaid was in its digestive tract.

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by laakaye(m): 2:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
I chose to come public as a last resort. A saying goes that when the desirable is not available, the available ( all things being equal) becomes the desirable. I need the help of the house urgently. I lost my job last year and it really affected things. my main problem is the fact that i am having an unsettled micro finance loan up to the tune of 850k to balance though on monthly basis. I may not be able to give full details cos am browsing from a public system. If any psychologist is in the house please contact me 08166040539. the matter is tougher than this i just dont know how to explain now.

ALL REPLIES CAN COME THRU CALL: 08166040539
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by BlueAngel444: 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2017
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2017
Preetiex:
am here alone wit my phone o,all tanks to God sha
Lmaooooo!Daz gud oooo!!!
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by tosyne2much(m): 7:35am On Aug 18, 2017
400billionman:

When mermaids fight inside the seas, they put spears, arrows and daggers inside shark bodies so the sharks avoid them by beaching.

Many sharks are caught with such spears in their sides. Until one of the captured shark was opened and half the body of a mermaid was in its digestive tract.
Can you imagine
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
lol nah i am not.
boss,u d respond to only females? I de try reach u o....abeg respond to my pm. Maximum respect

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Beefnstew: 11:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
400billionman:

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Beefnstew: 11:18pm On Aug 18, 2017
400billionman:

Are u serious..
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 19, 2017
BlueAngel444:

There is something called seductive spirit, you might need deliverance.
Trust me the seduction is only on specific set of girls

Deliverance... This is like a super power to me, I can just make the girl fall, and there hasn't been a girl I wanted that didn't, believe me I looked, anyways I haven't used it in years now, it makes life boring.
I don't know how spiritual this is but, I can see how the girl's mind works, I can sense how she feels and recreate a personality perfect for her.
I only do this for fun, am really not a sex maniac. I like to feel look in its full glory, the girl does too.her being in love doesn't mean I'll have sex with her.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by BlueAngel444: 9:10am On Aug 19, 2017
donsimo:

Deliverance... This is like a super power to me, I can just make the girl fall, and there hasn't been a girl I wanted that didn't, believe me I looked, anyways I haven't used it in years now, it makes life boring.
I don't know how spiritual this is but, I can see how the girl's mind works, I can sense how she feels and recreate a personality perfect for her.
I only do this for fun, am really not a sex maniac. I like to feel look in its full glory, the girl does too.her being in love doesn't mean I'll have sex with her.

Your not the first or only one to have such power.

What is the purpose of having such power. Good or Evil, purpose or pleasure, selfish or helpful, building lives or destroying them with a care in the world about it still doesn't make it right.

Since you admit you know it's a supernatural power you need to be free of it

Do you even think of having a family?

Even the devil gives vision, go and try it on a real Christian girl

Pls try it on a genuine child of God grin

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 19, 2017
fwesh3:
boss,u d respond to only females? I de try reach u o....abeg respond to my pm. Maximum respect
wich female? dont mind op maybe he is scared & doesnt want to admit it
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Victornezzar: 10:51am On Aug 19, 2017
luminouz and preetiex cool
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 19, 2017
Victornezzar:
U remembered the thread today..
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Victornezzar: 10:58am On Aug 19, 2017
humeeh:
U remembered the thread today..
lol y not
just scrolling thru sha
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 19, 2017
Victornezzar:
lol y not just scrolling thru sha
Okayy

You good?
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Victornezzar: 11:03am On Aug 19, 2017
humeeh:
Okayy

You good?
yeah nd u
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 19, 2017
Victornezzar:
yeah nd u
Victor
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Victornezzar: 11:18am On Aug 19, 2017
sexybbstar:

Victor
Hey bae of life
wer av u been
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 12:35pm On Aug 19, 2017
Victornezzar:
Yeah bro....u called me tongue
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Victornezzar: 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2017
luminouz:

Yeah bro....u called me tongue
una don turn dis thread 2 dating and meet up zone wink
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 12:40pm On Aug 19, 2017
Victornezzar:

una don turn dis thread 2 dating and meet up zone wink
Lmaooooooo!!!
We are just talking jare!!! tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (89) (Reply)

Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children / Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.